You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Men almost always have to be the ones to initiate approaches, so of course it's not "rapey."No I don't think so. Then again I see approaching in general as a bit rapey, even within a relationship if I'm honest.
Just one of the reasons why I don't and won't do it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Never approached a woman in my life. I'm 48. Single digit bodycount. One failed marriage.Men almost always have to be the ones to initiate approaches, so of course it's not "rapey."
why are you on a forum literally about approaching women then?
It was actually a fair question and he wasn't being disrespectful to you with his response. I also have a failed marriage as do countless other people in this world -- so that is no reason for shame. It is probably what is for the best. This forum is here to help men learn to approach (and have sex with) women. Whether you prefer that to be a numbers game vs. an LTR is up to you, but I do think stating that you think any approach of a woman is "rapey" (and even in a relationship? - this I still don't understand) is pretty extreme and unfair to men in general.Never approached a woman in my life. I'm 48. Single digit bodycount. One failed marriage.
Would you like to try and shame me for that as well. Go ahead. That bottle of vodka and
stack of boxes of paracetamol look better and better every day. Go F yourself.
The social taboo of it being wrong to approach female strangers (anywhere or in specific locations) is a farce. I don't mean that as a criticism to you - I myself thought it was wrong and unwanted until I freed myself from that fictitious belief by cold approaching hundreds of women in every imaginable location and scenario, and seeing the results as largely positive. Out of 100 women, maybe 5 just ignored me and kept walking, 1 hissed at me in a foreign language and kept walking, and the other 94 had a conversation with me that ranged from completely disinterested to absolutely magical and electric, filled with sexual energy. Of those 94, I'd say the breakdown was 20 disinterested but mostly polite (aka very short answers, no attempt to engage, not making eye contact), 20 interested and turned into an actual date, and 54 interested but did not turn into a date. I've had weeks where my approach to date ratio was 1:1. But I've had slumps too.In the past I would have been wary about gym approaches. But in today's world with limited social venues available, I would say we gotta let go of social taboos from the pre-COVID era and embrace opportunity wherever we find it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. You make it sound like buying a newspaper.So get out there and do it.