Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I postponed the vaccine appointment by 3 weeks. I've decided I don't really need the vaccine for outdoor biking since the risk of outdoor transmission is very low and I can't afford any short term side effects because I'm focusing on a business that needs my attention for the next little while.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Why? If I die from Covid, I deserve to die. It's got a 99.98% survival rate, if I die it means something was wrong with me. I strongly believe in natural selection.

Furthermore, I am not at all convinced that the vaccines are safe. There are so many red flags I don't even know where to begin. I see zero reason to take a vaccine that has ZERO long-term studies, is not FDA-approved, and where the manufactuers are exempt from ALL liability, all just protect myself against a virus that has an abysmal chance of having an effect on me. I'm young, healthy, and in great shape, nothing wrong with me as far as I know.

The only argument that anyone can make for people like me is the following: take the vaccine to prevent spreading covid to other people. But this is ****-brained thinking - I refuse to inject myself with an experimental vaccine just so the miniscule amount of people who are at-risk MIGHT not catch it from me. Covid is a joke virus and this entire "pandemic" is a complete scam. I don't even think there's a grand conspiracy, I think it's just a combination of fear-mongering and opportunistic power grabbing.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll the dice with permanent lung, brain, and vascular damage vs an “unknown?”
Yes, I take that risk on myself. I also take on similar risks every time I get into a car or plane or leave my ****ing house. People can get injured or die from anything at any time. But if I get injured or died from a vaccine that would be 100% my fault. It makes no sense to be prophylactic against something extremely-low risk if the prophylactic measure has equal or greater risk itself.

Furthermore I don't know anyone who has gotten any symptoms from covid, let alone hospitalization. Much of my family is fairly old (70s or older) and they all have heart issues - yet they all caught caught covid and had zero symptoms. It's pretty obvious at this point that even the occurance of "complications" from covid are absurdly low even for the at-risk population.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on the radio today was talking about how we are not going to reach herd immunity because of all the people who are refusing to get the vaccine. That's a legitimate concern. But maybe enough people will get Covid that if you add them in with the people who got vaccinated, it might add up to herd immunity. I realize that's a pretty far stretch though.

There's also a question about when/if booster shots are going to be needed, for those who are vaccinated. My guess is that these are going to be pushed, because there is money to be made.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Someone on the radio today was talking about how we are not going to reach herd immunity because of all the people who are refusing to get the vaccine. That's a legitimate concern.
What about the 100 or so million who got covid,recovered from it,then got antibodies/immunity that way......were they factored into the equation?

Odd how before,"herd immunity" whenever it was reached was through a combination of vaccination and people who were infected then recovered,but now with covid,they seemingly want to reach it through vaccine ONLY. It's as if people who got covid then recovered don't even exist........it's like it's vaccine or nothing.

Even Fauci himself said previous infection confers immunity.

Why that's being ignored,I don't know.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video is quite interesting actually. Run it X 2.0 speed if you want to go through it faster..

Good Science Saves Lives, Bad Science Has Ruined Lives.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the 100 or so million who got covid,recovered from it,then got antibodies/immunity that way......were they factored into the equation?

Odd how before,"herd immunity" whenever it was reached was through a combination of vaccination and people who were infected then recovered,but now with covid,they seemingly want to reach it through vaccine ONLY. It's as if people who got covid then recovered don't even exist........it's like it's vaccine or nothing.

Even Fauci himself said previous infection confers immunity.

Why that's being ignored,I don't know.
Not only that, but MSM and authoritative bodies also surpress all news related to covid treatment, and literally try to force a narrative that there is no effective treatment protocol despite many doctors claiming otherwise. Anyone who doesn't see the red flags here is simply out of touch at this point.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because herd immunity is la la land aka utopia.
It's never going to happen anywhere. But its a good fairy tale to sell to the public and many will buy it wholeheartedly because they are scared and will submit to anything that's being sold.
Nah. Even the anti-vaxxers and Covid deniers were pushing the herd immunity idea.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not getting it. I respect people who have done their own due diligence and research and will get it. If you're someone who's decided to get it, there's no point in trying to convince someone who's done their own due diligence and decided not to get it. Vice-versa as well. Most of my family members have gotten it. That's cool.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they say that once you've gotten the vaccine, you should be safe in both getting the virus and transmitting the virus. My problem is when people make it into a whole moral thing. Fortunately, I don't talk to enough people IRL to have had this debate, but I see it mostly on internet forums. "You're literally killing people when you don't get this vaccine" etc.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no point in trying to convince someone who's done their own due diligence and decided not to get it
Indeed true.

You should be safe in both getting the virus and transmitting the virus.
There are questions raised about this too and also more data is needed.

There is concerns that the jab only gives temporary protection for a few months and then the effect wears off. Also under same concert you could you be re-infected and get covid anyway.

But as said more data is needed to confirm it.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As each day passes the mass depopulation agenda becomes more obvious. They don't give diabetics free insulin or caner patients free chemo. But they're giving out the jab for free on top of all kinds of prizes from food, gifts, money, entered in a million dollar lottery, free hotel stay and now get your prison sentence cut in half.

People never in their wildest dreams would think genocide would ever happen in their lifetime. That their own Gov would ever have a plot to take us out. I've noticed a fine detail most people overlook. I started seeing this painting in interviews of politicians in their home, celebrity home tours and the leader of BLM. Mao Zedong the communist dictator who killed 45 million in his time of power. Why would all these people have a pic of such an evil person hanging on their wall? All those people are connected to the Illuminati who idealize killers like him or Hitler cause they want to achieve the same thing.

Look how she laughes having her book compared to Mao's red book at 6:12

.5.jpg
I saw this on Drakes home tour a couple weeks ago. Ever since Rona started last year I noticed a lot of high ups have this pic which is a clear sign of their agenda. Forgot the politicians name but Fox had to change the camera angle cause it showed the pic of Moa hanging in the guys office.
D.JPG

Indeed true.

There are questions raised about this too and also more data is needed.

There is concerns that the jab only gives temporary protection for a few months and then the effect wears off. Also under same concert you could you be re-infected and get covid anyway.

But as said more data is needed to confirm it.
The jab does the opposite of what they're saying it does. I posted a news clip that shared a secret. The jab kills the bodies naturally made rona anti bodies. You can still catch it and spread it. The jab slowly destroys your immune system. Did no one catch on when Israel bragged about having the most jabbed up population? Then shortly after they all got severe cases of rona? The variants and deaths are coming from the shot. The shot is the actual pandemic. There is nurses across the country posting videos saying the entire floor of rona patients are actually there from adverse affects of the jab. They are told to lie and say its rona, not jab related.

Luc Montagnier has some videos explaining this if anyone cares to search.

thumbnail (2).jpg

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't give diabetics free insulin or caner patients free chemo.
Not in US maybe.
But in Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland etc) it is all free including surgery and medication is heavily subsidized so they don´t cost much.

Actually all health care is free and paid by taxes. But the downside here is of course that we pay A LOT of taxes on our salaries.