"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I was talking to a woman about cold approaches:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You and I do, but far from everyone does. Some guys become really salty when they're rejected.
Well if they can lump all guys into the same basket, why can’t we do the same with women? All women are *****s since I met one that was once. Seems fair.
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Well if they can lump all guys into the same basket, why can’t we do the same with women? All women are *****s since I met one that was once. Seems fair.
Not making a great case as to how well you can handle a no
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Not making a great case as to how well you can handle a no
They don’t have to tell me “no” because I usually don’t even talk to women anymore. I do my best to avoid them. I hate when they try to small talk me, I honestly just want to be left alone by them and invisible.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Well if they can lump all guys into the same basket, why can’t we do the same with women? All women are *****s since I met one that was once. Seems fair.
Because that's not what this is... It's not that they assume, it's that they don't take the risk because they don't know.
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
They don’t have to tell me “no” because I usually don’t even talk to women anymore. I do my best to avoid them. I hate when they try to small talk me, I honestly just want to be left alone by them and invisible.
Wrong forum to be in then
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Because that's not what this is... It's not that they assume, it's that they don't take the risk because they don't know.
That’s a sad way to live then. No wonder so many women are getting dogs and dying alone these days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Wrong forum to be in then
Not really. This forum is about men bettering themselves. You can better yourself without playing the losing game known as “women”. Some men chose to have women in their life because they think it brings something extra to it. That’s fine. I was the same way but I’m no longer that way. I can make myself happy, I don’t need to talk to women or even be around women to accomplish that anymore.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You have a lot to learn about women my friend.
lol you’re 29, I’m almost 40. I’ve been 29. You’ve never been 38. I had the same exact mindset when I was 29, you’ll have my mindset when you’re 38, I promise.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
lol you’re 29, I’m almost 40. I’ve been 29. You’ve never been 38. I had the same exact mindset when I was 29, you’ll have my mindset when you’re 38, I promise.
I promise you I won't change my mind about this specific thing. Women really can't be bothered to endure the 10th guy that night who they're not interested in getting all salty over it. I totally get why they play along, giving him a sliver of hope is the fastest way to get him to fvck off so they can get back to actually having fun.

Btw, your age means nothing to me. Some guys aged 40+ haven't learned a thing since they were 15 or so. I have way too much experience getting things right when some older dude who should definitely have more experience fvcks it up. The arrogance of people older than me is often even worse than it is for people younger than me.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I promise you I won't change my mind about this specific thing. Women really can't be bothered to endure the 10th guy that night who they're not interested in getting all salty over it. I totally get why they play along, giving him a sliver of hope is the fastest way to get him to fvck off so they can get back to actually having fun.

Btw, your age means nothing to me. Some guys aged 40+ haven't learned a thing since they were 15 or so. I have way too much experience getting things right when some older dude who should definitely have more experience fvcks it up. The arrogance of people older than me is often even worse than it is for people younger than me.
You keep doing you then. You’ll eventually learn that women LOVE to exaggerate. They exaggerate everything x10. Ever notice how many women have been in “abusive relationships”? Not saying abusive relationships aren’t a thing but not the frequency that women would have you believe. Women getting hit on 10 times a night are probably in a bar where they put themselves in the situation to be hit on. If they didn’t like the attention they wouldn’t even be there. The whole excuse of “I’m afraid to say no because he might get mad” is nothing more than them excusing themselves for not being able to be direct. Like I said though, you keep being optimistic and doing what works for you.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
@Robert28 you get to choose your path. I am a bit curious have you tried changing your market. Once I swapped to EE and Asian women I had a lot less drama. And yes I had been with plenty of Aussie Jane's, Sarahs, Helens, Krystals, etc
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You’ll eventually learn that women LOVE to exaggerate. They exaggerate everything x10.
Does this suggest that you're a woman? Looks like a pretty clear case of exaggeration to me.

Ever notice how many women have been in “abusive relationships”?
Not really, no.

Women getting hit on 10 times a night are probably in a bar where they put themselves in the situation to be hit on. If they didn’t like the attention they wouldn’t even be there.
If by putting themselves in the situation you mean merely existing and being at the bar doing nothing in particular to make a guy approach. Why wouldn't they even be there? I can definitely see reasons to go to a bar other than "to be hit on". What are you even on about?

The whole excuse of “I’m afraid to say no because he might get mad” is nothing more than them excusing themselves for not being able to be direct.
Yes, BECAUSE many times when they have been direct the guy acts like a complete ass about it.
 

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
Sometimes I’ll cross paths with a woman and will hardly look at her, much less approach her and I’m getting the vibe she has a B shield up.

Im not even interested and she’s not all that, kind of irritates me, seems so arrogant.
I realise highly attractive women have to because of so much unwanted attention they get, which I understand. But as I say it always seems to be ones that aren’t really attractive.
It’s the assumption that I’m interested without me giving any signs that’s irritating.
Doesn’t happen often though.
 
Top