Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best online dating site?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge AINEC. FWIW I'm 33 and list my age as 25-27. I've used Tinder and Bumble in addition to Hinge. Tinder is 2nd best, and Bumble seems pretty useless.

Any other solid options?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge is the only one worthwhile in my area.

Important to note again: The Match Group owns POF,Tinder, OKC, Match so they are all run by a predominantly female board of directors and thus do not favor males in the OLD process. Both Match Group and Bumble are publically traded companies that will do anything to bolster their bottom line at the expense of thirsty/desperate males.

Hinge is a separate company that works off a different matching algorithm that better favors the males vs other apps. Plus it only allows males/females to "like" a very limited number of people per day. This filters and reduces the amount of options presented to females at any given time, leading to better organization and more focus and communication.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Important to note again: The Match Group owns POF,Tinder, OKC, Match so they are all run by a predominantly female board of directors and thus do not favor males in the OLD process. Both Match Group and Bumble are publically traded companies that will do anything to bolster their bottom line at the expense of thirsty/desperate males.

Hinge is a separate company that works off a different matching algorithm that better favors the males vs other apps. Plus it only allows males/females to "like" a very limited number of people per day. This filters and reduces the amount of options presented to females at any given time, leading to better organization and more focus and communication.
Makes sense. I'd been wondering why my results were so much better on Hinge.

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Match group DO own Hinge as well as Plenty Of Fish, OKCupid and Tinder.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps only make sense if you are living in a big city and look like the rock . Otherwise you will be waisting time .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hinge is owned by the The Match Group. Bumble is a separate company.

I had immense difficulty with apps and exited the option to focus upon daygame.

Dating apps only make sense if you are living in a big city and look like the rock . Otherwise you will be waisting time .
The looks part matters more than the size of the metro area. If you're not a top 10% man in a big city, you're wasting time. I'd argue that smaller towns might be a little bit better for swipe apps since smaller town women do not have the absurd numbers of choices that big city women have.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The looks part matters more than the size of the metro area. If you're not a top 10% man in a big city, you're wasting time. I'd argue that smaller towns might be a little bit better for swipe apps since smaller town women do not have the absurd numbers of choices that big city women have.
live in a smaller town and can confirm this is not the case ended up deleting everything after a fortnight complete waste of time , even if chicks in smaller towns don't have the options they seem to firmly believe they deserve them and will just mess around until they actually want sex

all of match groups swipe apps are heavily weighted towards females they pay for nothing , get access to as many matches as they want and have pick of the crop

males on the other hand need to pay £££ , the algo plays games ( like we don't have enough to deal with ) and we are usually presented with 4's,5's and 6's

personally i'd avoid any of the match groups like the plague

bumble is slightly better but i seem to run out of cards very very quickly which would indicate its probably not that popular

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Match group DO own Hinge as well as Plenty Of Fish, OKCupid and Tinder.
I stand corrected. I guess Match Group took over a 51% stake in Hinge since 2018. I haven't really kept up with acquisitions over time for this company.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did well on Tinder and really enjoyed it. But that was pre-Covid, so I can’t vouch for it now.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live also in a small town. I am 181 cm that's like 5" 11 and I am physically fit 200 Pounds with abs
I ain't pullin nothing but ****. Fkin sloots who look nothin like their pictures and an extra of 20 pounds. These girls should get jail sentences if they are using pictures from 3 years ago with 7 filter on top of that. Online dating pisses me off.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here and there you might catch a good one. This also happened. But it's not worth the investment.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is efficient if you have a good profile.
gold version is good too if you have the money
Save you time and weed out the ugly ones without having to swipe everyday.
-
Tip: pay for one month only, if your profile and your game is good, it’s more than enough to get a full roster in action.
-
i don’t know about the other apps, I don’t use them but Instagram is good too. Dm a lot of girls and game them. A good way to start a convo is replying to their stories. Weed out the low interest one and dm a good amount of girls. The more, the better.
-
It’s a numbers game, it’s about quantity not quality. Quality comes after when you get rid of that scarcity mindset by creating opportunities with a lot of women. It’s easier to text an HB8+ And not get ghosted when you already have a roster in action. I’m telling you they can sense this shyte.
-
never burn bridges, and keep shooting your shot every once in a while

Last edited: