Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One year after the biggest decision of my life...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one year ago, as some guys here know I took some very difficult decisions in my life. Broke up with my ex-gf and also broke up with the abusive cycle I was living with my parents for my whole life. So I left the house I used to live and my job at my family's company.

Just want to talk a little bit about what I noticed that improved and changed since then. Maybe this can serve you as inspiration, or maybe you can share some of your ideas and experiences too. As I found a lot of help in here... I would like to share my experience since that move I've made in life.

- I'm building a very good self-confidence in life and self-esteem. In the aspect that I feel that I can be assertive in any aspect of my life. Relationships, friends, jobs, etc.
- Some of my compulsive behaviors with sex and alcohol almost disappeared.
- For the sexual aspect, I still have a big desire to have sex with women. But principles are taking place of the idea of only have sex without any filtering. When a woman is not aligned with some basics principles I take as crucial, I just move forward. Not being arrogant... But in most cases I just openly say that its not what I want and that our principles are different. Not trying to change or impose my ideas to someone, I just don't waste time with women I don't think they vibrate in the same frequency I'm.

Examples: what's the meaning to date or have sex with a woman that wastes most of her time drinking/partying, having a lot of male friends, do not have goals or only superficial conversations... Since I'm not up to it or don't believe in those things? What I realized is that, putting myself in a position that I don't agree with, even if it's only casual or only for a moment of sex, was not bringing me anything good, and actually, I could be wasting an opportunity to meet a woman we would have a genuine connection and similar principles.

So I really would love to meet a nice woman to share my life with. But I'm ok with being alone... And if I don't find someone that share similar values/principles, thats ok too. I find out that there were so many other great stuffs to do in life that have purpose, that make this idea of being alone not as painful as it used to be for me in the past.

The same goes for friends... I left a lot behind when I started this change in my life.

- On the professional aspect, I'm not making a ton of money... But in one year I grew up what I didn't in 10 years. And I'm still earning a good amount to keep myself. Also realizing the value I have... And knowing that I'm not perfect and have a lot to learn and grow up.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is that one key I changed in my life, had a great impact in any other aspect of it.

Self-respect gives us the ability to not allow others to disrespect ourselves. And also it seems to gives us better relationships in any field of life.

So: I'm having more genuine relationships, genuinely spending my time with things that matter to me, learning a lot, enjoying the feeling of peace of mind that most of us told me one year ago.

And it's all perfect... I'm starting to notice good changes now. In the beginning, there was still a lot of darkness to clear out. Tons of nightmares and still being really depressed on some days. But slowly this is getting better.

And even if everything went wrong... I know I've made the best decision that showed my inner side that I respect myself.

Hope to share more good stories in the future.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you're working on yourself and are on the way up!

Do you have access to a pool? I highly recommend you start to swim. I mean, I feel like a new man after a 30 minute pool session.

Thanks man! =)

I used to swim a lot when younger... Love that kind of sport! Unfortunately in that time I had a issue in my shoulder. Actually I born with it, so that kind of movement while swimming created some problems.

I can go back and I really wish to practice swimming again, just have to make sure I have strong shoulders to do not hurt it.

But damn, how I miss that man! Swimming is awesome!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Man.

The biggest thing I see about you is not taking a victim mentality and just staying there complaining and doing nothing. I see this with a lot of younger guys in your age group. You moved on and found various ways to improve yourself.

And unlike other guys that just read and not experience things first hand to come up with their own conclusions or validate things, you seem to have grown immensely by going through actual life experiences, both being good and bad. But still not letting life knock you down and keep trying different things.

Best of all, you listen to everyone regardless if you think it good or bad advice. I've noticed this about you ever since you came on here. A lot of guys in your age group just pound their chest and think they know it all. You just soak in any and all info with bias and think about things before dismissing them.

Continue with this kind of way of living your life and good things WILL happen to you. I have no doubt. :up:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Man.

The biggest thing I see about you is not taking a victim mentality and just staying there complaining and doing nothing. I see this with a lot of younger guys in your age group. You moved on and found various ways to improve yourself.

And unlike other guys that just read and not experience things first hand to come up with their own conclusions or validate things, you seem to have grown immensely by going through actual life experiences, both being good and bad. But still not letting life knock you down and keep trying different things.

Best of all, you listen to everyone regardless if you think it good or bad advice. I've noticed this about you ever since you came on here. A lot of guys in your age group just pound their chest and think they know it all. You just soak in any and all info with bias and think about things before dismissing them.

Continue with this kind of way of living your life and good things WILL happen to you. I have no doubt. :up:
Really glad to read that man! Thanks a lot! =)

Also I have a lot to thank you for all your support and feedback during that time we've been talking here. It's very good to have people like you around!

There is a lot to learn when we are open to hear different ideas, even if we don't share the same opinion with others. And I know how dark is the road of being convicted that our ideas are the only truth. My father showed that to me with his own actions. This can blind our eyes.

Wish you all the best man!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the right path brother, keep going and always be centered. As a fellow man, I am proud of you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one year ago, as some guys here know I took some very difficult decisions in my life. Broke up with my ex-gf and also broke up with the abusive cycle I was living with my parents for my whole life. So I left the house I used to live and my job at my family's company.

Just want to talk a little bit about what I noticed that improved and changed since then. Maybe this can serve you as inspiration, or maybe you can share some of your ideas and experiences too. As I found a lot of help in here... I would like to share my experience since that move I've made in life.

- I'm building a very good self-confidence in life and self-esteem. In the aspect that I feel that I can be assertive in any aspect of my life. Relationships, friends, jobs, etc.
- For the sexual aspect, I still have a big desire to have sex with women. But principles are taking place of the idea of only have sex without any filtering. When a woman is not aligned with some basics principles I take as crucial, I just move forward. Not being arrogant... But in most cases I just openly say that its not what I want and that our principles are different. Not trying to change or impose my ideas to someone, I just don't waste time with women I don't think they vibrate in the same frequency I'm.

Examples: what's the meaning to date or have sex with a woman that wastes most of her time drinking/partying, having a lot of male friends, do not have goals or only superficial conversations... Since I'm not up to it or don't believe in those things? What I realized is that, putting myself in a position that I don't agree with, even if it's only casual or only for a moment of sex, was not bringing me anything good, and actually, I could be wasting an opportunity to meet a woman we would have a genuine connection and similar principles.

So I really would love to meet a nice woman to share my life with. But I'm ok with being alone... And if I don't find someone that share similar values/principles, thats ok too. I find out that there were so many other great stuffs to do in life that have purpose, that make this idea of being alone not as painful as it used to be for me in the past.

The same goes for friends... I left a lot behind when I started this change in my life.

- On the professional aspect, I'm not making a ton of money... But in one year I grew up what I didn't in 10 years. And I'm still earning a good amount to keep myself. Also realizing the value I have... And knowing that I'm not perfect and have a lot to learn and grow up.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is that one key I changed in my life, had a great impact in any other aspect of it.

Self-respect gives us the ability to not allow others to disrespect ourselves. And also it seems to gives us better relationships in any field of life.

So: I'm having more genuine relationships, genuinely spending my time with things that matter to me, learning a lot, enjoying the feeling of peace of mind that most of us told me one year ago.

And it's all perfect... I'm starting to notice good changes now. In the beginning, there was still a lot of darkness to clear out. Tons of nightmares and still being really depressed on some days. But slowly this is getting better.

And even if everything went wrong... I know I've made the best decision that showed my inner side that I respect myself.

I just read half of it.. You earn the crown of master of yourself. Damn.. Very few would master this.. Youre the lucky ones. Congratulations i wish you the best in life.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a really awesome and inspiring to read man. I think I can speak for others on here when I say this is very helpful and I'm sure resonates with a lot of us. For me, August will mark the one year anniversary of when I decided to get divorced and I can honestly say these past 8 months have been some of the best of my life.

Are there still daily challenges figuring out both myself, the world, and the next step for the future? Hell yeah. But like you, self-confidence, analyzing myself, and the help from everyone on this site has made large improvements.

Thanks for the post brother.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read half of it.. You earn the crown of master of yourself. Damn.. Very few would master this.. Youre the lucky ones. Congratulations i wish you the best in life.
Thanks man! And also thank you for the support you gave me in the past. I remember some tips you gave me... I'm really glad with that! =)

It has been a very difficult path... But I decided to fight hard to improve myself.

Wish you all the best too!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really awesome and inspiring to read man. I think I can speak for others on here when I say this is very helpful and I'm sure resonates with a lot of us. For me, August will mark the one year anniversary of when I decided to get divorced and I can honestly say these past 8 months have been some of the best of my life.

Are there still daily challenges figuring out both myself, the world, and the next step for the future? Hell yeah. But like you, self-confidence, analyzing myself, and the help from everyone on this site has made large improvements.

Thanks for the post brother.
You're welcome man! Thanks for your feedback too! =)

And congratulations for doing those great steps in your life man! Even being difficult, this gaves us the best things in long term! Keep strong and growing! =)

Wish you all the best!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome man! Thanks for your feedback too! =)

And congratulations for doing those great steps in your life man! Even being difficult, this gaves us the best things in long term! Keep strong and growing! =)

Wish you all the best!
It certainly does man. Tough times make tough people. Wish you the best too buddy!