Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone on here paid for a PUA bootcamp?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
George Sodini paid for a bootcamp once ...

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If so, how much was it?
Which one did you do?
What did it cover?
I sort of did. I paid 500$ for a one week course in Romania, but it also included accomodation (a room in a luxury apartment).

There wasn't really any real structure to it. The guys just went out every night to various different clubs. Generally I thought they were lazy and didn't make much effort to teach me anything. It was more like "watch me, I'm so cool, look how the girls love me".

Because I didn't pay much, I didn't have high expectations. However, I did learn one useful thing just from talking to one of the guys one night: escalation. After I started doing this in the weeks after, I started getting much better results. So for that one piece of advice I think it was worth it.

But then, rather than doing a bootcamp I think I'd recommend consulting or maybe just asking a friend for advice. If you're not getting the results you want, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of did. I paid 500$ for a one week course in Romania, but it also included accomodation (a room in a luxury apartment).

There wasn't really any real structure to it. The guys just went out every night to various different clubs. Generally I thought they were lazy and didn't make much effort to teach me anything. It was more like "watch me, I'm so cool, look how the girls love me".

Because I didn't pay much, I didn't have high expectations. However, I did learn one useful thing just from talking to one of the guys one night: escalation. After I started doing this in the weeks after, I started getting much better results. So for that one piece of advice I think it was worth it.

But then, rather than doing a bootcamp I think I'd recommend consulting or maybe just asking a friend for advice. If you're not getting the results you want, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong.
Ok. I'll try consulting. I don't have any friends who are good with women.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I'll try consulting. I don't have any friends who are good with women.
For each person what's holding them back is different. Some guys just don't meet any women. Some dress badly or are in bad shape. Some have weird behavior, psychological problems or are unable to hold a conversation with anyone.

For me, at the time I was meeting plenty of women. I would meet 2-3 women every day that I found attractive whilst I traveled around the world. But after spending an hour or two together, I'd get the "well, it was nice meeting you, have a nice trip" and I'd be pissed off that despite meeting so many women nothing was happening for me.

What I was doing wrong was failing to escalate, failing to show my interest. And what the guy taught me (and showed me) was how to touch a woman, how to make a move on her in a very subtle way so that she would get turned on and want to have sex. Or she would pull away and make her exit, in which case I could quickly just move on to the next. But actually I was surprised how rarely they did that.

Of course, I had more to learn because you can also get it wrong by coming on too strong and going too fast. And then you also have to deal with all of the different kinds of women with different intentions, desires and prejudices. But for me just realising the importance of escalation was a huge step forward.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my problems are: I live in a small town, I can't hold a conversation, and I don't know how to escalate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my problems are: I live in a small town, I can't hold a conversation, and I don't know how to escalate.
All 3 are big problems. If you moved to a bigger city but couldn't escalate or hold a conversation, the bigger city wouldn't matter.

If a person is single after the age of 25 and doesn't have a robust social circle, they need to live in a highly populated area. I think minimum 200,000 in population.

Moving isn't always the best solution. One man I know in real life has done well based on having a strong social circle in a mid-sized metro area (~300,000 population) but he's lived in that area for essentially his whole life (in his early 40s now). Had a divorce in his late 30s but once women in his social sphere heard about the divorce filing, he had a lot of options without doing cold approaches at the bars. He didn't need to do swipe apps or daygame either. How many late 30s guys who find themselves single can say that?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big cities are too expensive to live in, think hard about the pros and cons before you move to one. Depending on the city you might shoot yourself in the foot if it's a liberal city full of blue pilled male feminists and pink haired land whales (seattle, portland, SF, etc). Most big cities are starting to go down the toilet

Holding a conversation is simple. Ask questions and get her to talk about herself, while you smile at her. Pay attention to what she says and keep it running, if she likes you she'll continue to talk. But you'll be communicating your attraction the whole time non-verbally (assuming she's attractive to you). Escalation should come naturally if she's comfortable with you and is smiling back.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Big cities are too expensive to live in, think hard about the pros and cons before you move to one. Depending on the city you might shoot yourself in the foot if it's a liberal city full of blue pilled male feminists and pink haired land whales (seattle, portland, SF, etc). Most big cities are starting to go down the toilet

Holding a conversation is simple. Ask questions and get her to talk about herself, while you smile at her. Pay attention to what she says and keep it running, if she likes you she'll continue to talk. But you'll be communicating your attraction the whole time non-verbally (assuming she's attractive to you). Escalation should come naturally if she's comfortable with you and is smiling back.
-Wages are also higher in big cities. I've known bartenders that make over $100k/year.

-Last time I was in Seattle, I remember a cute Asian girl working behind the bar at a restaurant. You shouldn't make generalizations like that. Cause imagine if you're one of the only guys with testicles in a 30-mile radius lol. Might work to your favor.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a London bootcamp in February 2009, on Valentine's night. I paid around £50 I think. I had a lot of blown approaches including one dismal crash & burn, then we all hit up Tiger Tiger (which had very nearly been Islamically car bombed the year before) and Leicester Square (known as Pester Square for all the PUAs there). Valkyrie was playing that night.

I eventually managed to rope a couple of roving girls by bullshîtting them about looking for a club I made up. We hung out for an hour but I didn't escalate much, no close. Didn't actually go into any venues.

I still remember this very classy looking, short haired French brunette who looked at me with suspicion. She was just passing through with her luggage and must have thought I wanted to rob her, lmao. I got the impression she coulda been game otherwise. She had a feminine vulnerability to her, very attractive.

Above all, after the bootcamp I went crazy, approaching left, right & centre, even though the gurus were no longer around to egg me on (one of the gurus, a Londoner Jamaican, actually told me to approach a random ugly girl and go down on one knee and propose to her, which I did, very amusingly. It really helped give me an IDGAF mindset). I approached multiple girls whilst traveling back home from London, and again I didn't close but it was fun interacting so easily with so many of them.

So bootcamps had their use back in the day. Just don't overpay.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a London bootcamp in February 2009, on Valentine's night. I paid around £50 I think. I had a lot of blown approaches including one dismal crash & burn, then we all hit up Tiger Tiger (which had very nearly been Islamically car bombed the year before) and Leicester Square (known as Pester Square for all the PUAs there). Valkyrie was playing that night.

I eventually managed to rope a couple of roving girls by bullshîtting them about looking for a club I made up. We hung out for an hour but I didn't escalate much, no close. Didn't actually go into any venues.

I still remember this very classy looking, short haired French brunette who looked at me with suspicion. She was just passing through with her luggage and must have thought I wanted to rob her, lmao. I got the impression she coulda been game otherwise. She had a feminine vulnerability to her, very attractive.

Above all, after the bootcamp I went crazy, approaching left, right & centre, even though the gurus were no longer around to egg me on (one of the gurus, a Londoner Jamaican, actually told me to approach a random ugly girl and go down on one knee and propose to her, which I did, very amusingly. It really helped give me an IDGAF mindset). I approached multiple girls whilst traveling back home from London, and again I didn't close but it was fun interacting so easily with so many of them.

So bootcamps had their use back in the day. Just don't overpay.
I might try what you did: proposing to a woman I just met to gain an IDGAF mindset.