Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was at the strip club last night, lessons to be learnt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually sort of surprised over how many women that is out there on the streets selling themselves openly.

But on the flip-side this is something you see very rarely in the open in Scandinavia. Almost never because it is more or less illegal. I Sweden it is for example illegal to purchase sex and in Denmark it is illegal to sell sex so it tends to happen quite shady places where normally won't go.
I live in Canada. Prostitution is legal here. Women are still bitches

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually sort of surprised over how many women that is out there on the streets selling themselves openly.

But on the flip-side this is something you see very rarely in the open in Scandinavia. Almost never because it is more or less illegal. I Sweden it is for example illegal to purchase sex and in Denmark it is illegal to sell sex so it tends to happen quite shady places where normally won't go.
People from other parts of the world, or if they're from a rural part of America would be surprised just how wild America's inner cities really are...

Some of our cities are straight up warzones but you'll never hear about it on the news because it's against the mainstream media's narrative...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men wouldn't touch prostitutes even if was legal.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give some consideration to personally going down to Fig and all the other tracks in Southern Cali to film and offer commentary exclusively for all the Sosuave boyos...

You fellas on here are too gynocentric, you need some androcentrism in your life....

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-A steak is $50 at the local strip club to me.

-Tell us a story of when one of them was "working for you."

-Sure they can be fun if you want to get drunk and waste a bunch of money, but only because brothels don't exist in the USA.
I can see why - You're miserable and unlikeable!

If you have to ask...(smh)

Jog on, Skippy - You're obviously clueless and not ready for the Game!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree if she's really hot.

And the value of $100 is relative depending on how much money a person has.
True. If you're a rich enough you'll actually save money by paying. There is a saying: the most expensive sex is the sex that you get for "free". Prostitution is illegal, but men in the USA pay more for sex than anywhere else in the world.

It's also worth considering the value of your time. How much time and energy does the average guy waste chasing mostly dead leads?

If you travel a lot, another advantage is that you don't have to pay for a woman's meals or airfare because she's not coming with you. After all, why would you take sand to the beach?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I can see why - You're miserable and unlikeable!

If you have to ask...(smh)

Jog on, Skippy - You're obviously clueless and not ready for the Game!
You can see why what?

The game? Is that when you go to strip clubs and pretend the girls aren't using you for money? Is that what you call it?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see why what?

The game? Is that when you go to strip clubs and pretend the girls aren't using you for money? Is that what you call it?
Are you coprocephalic?!?

Like I said - CLUELESS

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This wasn't the reason why I posted the clip, the point is nobody in LA gives a sh1t if it's legal or not, none of the androcentric homies in LA care about "gaming" women, or jestermaxxing to impress women......

For us, sex is strictly transactional. This idea that a guy can run game and get pvssy for free is a total fvcking myth. Even GigaChad can only get pvssy on the condition he maintains his GigaChad looks.

Jestering for women, dancing around trying to impress women, trying to smooth talk women, begging women for sex is gynocentric...

No woman is worth sacrificing your dignity by singing and dancing (running game) like a fool for their entertainment...
Are you saying that even the most thuggish guys agree that sex for free does not exist?

Cause I really want to think that's the case. In which case, forums like this (trying to learn "game") are pointless.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying that even the most thuggish guys agree that sex for free does not exist?

Cause I really want to think that's the case. In which case, forums like this (trying to learn "game") are pointless.
You always end up paying, one way or another. You can pay in cash or you can pay with your time, your energy and your life.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So back up your claims.

Your full of sh1t until proven otherwise
Anyone with good sense can see what you are - I guess that's why you can't!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Define "free". Even GigaChad can only get sex for free on the condition that he maintains his looks. If ever he gains weight, or suffers erectile dysfunction from a stressful job, please believe Stacy gonna drop his as5.

All sex is conditional.

Let's put things into perspective - there's only one thing women possess that have value to men: their body.... do you honestly think women would grant men access to their body without condition?

It comes down to what a man is willing to pay. Will he pay with his money or will he pay with his dignity?

It's a decision every man has to make for himself.

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A self-employed multimillionaire? Wbu?
All that money and you still can't get laid - You are a joke - Add pathetic to the list of adjectives you fit!

I am blessed to be better-off than many, although not as rich as some - Which is fine by me...

Because I don't work for money - Money works for Me!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
All that money and you still can't get laid - You are a joke - Add pathetic to the list of adjectives you fit!

I am blessed to be better-off than many, although not as rich as some - Which is fine by me...

Because I don't work for money - Money works for Me!
I've had sex with over 1000 girls. Most of them very attractive.

I don't mind spending cash, but I'm unwilling to give anything real to them because they're not worth it.

You are all talk. You will always run and evade questions when pressed for details.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with over 1000 girls. Most of them very attractive.

I don't mind spending cash, but I'm unwilling to give anything real to them because they're not worth it.

You are all talk. You will always run and evade questions when pressed for details.
You are simply not worth anymore of my time, so your opinion is worthless!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You are simply not worth anymore of my time, so your opinion is worthless!
As I predicted... You ran away.

I also know that money doesn't work for you. That's a delusion of an inexperienced kid. If you're not constantly vigilant, it will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.