"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I'm Confused. I need some advice about approaching women

flyboy68

New Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
28
So I came into the UK from Africa, not so long ago, for some official government sponsored military training and would be here for a while.

I see a handful of British ladies that I like undergoing the same training as me, now I'm totally confused as whether to ask one of them out, or just hold on and wait for the one that likes me to make her intentions known to me.

The dilemma is that if I should ask any of my love interests out and she rejects me (she might not be interested in African guys or for whatever reason), it would really do some damage as we're going to have to keep seeing each other daily. On the other hand, if I dont make any move, I might never get to know what's on her mind till I go back home....and live with the regret of not making the move.

I'm not totally new to TRP, but I only have so much time to spend here as I would be back to my country by the end of the Summer and wouldnt want to miss this opportunity.

I know we have experienced gentlemen in the house, understand my dilemma, please I would love to hear your constructive advice, and would appreciate if you don't judge me. Thank you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Don’t worry about what they think. Go to areas where Africans are and you will be fine.
 
Top