"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does your car makes you beautiful?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
so is a woman going to choose a Dave Ramsey millionaire guy with more in savings and driving a old Toyota with a single story ranch house in the sticks or the flashy guy making 300k with a Porsche and nice apartment lol
You know what they are going to do. We won't get credit for driving cash cars and keeping most of our finances.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
so is a woman going to choose a Dave Ramsey millionaire guy with more in savings and driving a old Toyota with a single story ranch house in the sticks or the flashy guy making 300k with a Porsche and nice apartment lol
You know what they are going to do. We won't get credit for driving cash cars and keeping most of our finances.
Porsche and nice apartment.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
so is a woman going to choose a Dave Ramsey millionaire guy with more in savings and driving a old Toyota with a single story ranch house in the sticks or the flashy guy making 300k with a Porsche and nice apartment lol
MOST will choose the money they SEE.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Lamborhinis and other exotica only attract dudes and gold-diggers. And most guys who "own" really nice cars don't actually have money, they're just in debt up to their eyeballs.

If you want to use a car to actually pick up chicks you get a classic car. Jay Leno always says that he gets more interest from women when he's driving a fiat millicento or topolino than when he's driving a mclaren.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I recently purchased a fairly new M3 CP (F80) and have noticed a difference in attention compared to my 7 year old Civic. live in UK.

Granted it's not a supercar, but still has a fair bit of presence compared to run of the mill BMW's, other non exotic marques. It's always been my dream car, so bought it for myself, the performance, look etc.

Several men making 'nice car' comments when filling up with petrol. Men winding down windows at traffic lights and chatting to me about it. Talking to men in the supermarket car park who are into cars etc.

Had several examples of it clearly getting womens attention to; someone let me out at junction and they pulled their glasses down and gawped. Driving out of shops 2 girls in another car coming towards me stared with fm eyes. Woman starring the other night after husband/bf went into takeaway, after I climbed back into mine next to theirs etc.

Think you need to be reasonably attractive, good shape too. If if you're say a 7/8/9 it can give even more of an edge.
 
Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Women DO care about your financial status (car, outfit, habitat etc.). They allways are up for the best deal they can get. Thats whats called "hypergamy".
You are correct. It also depends at what stage they are in their life, A 20 year old won’t care, but after 27 or so the caring starts. It all depends what their goal is at that point in their life. Whatever their goal is, they will have to exchange sex for it.

If that’s not prostitution, don’t know what is.

Guys dont give a **** about her car or financial status.
Thats because men think differently than women. They want young and fertile for sex and babies. PhD girl doesn’t matter if the girl is SEXY. That’s why women‘s power is in their sex appeal, not her brains. Take away sex appeal, take away power, they are useless.

Men always know how to act with women who have NO sex appeal. It’s the ones that have SEX appeal where they get confused.

Brutal.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
A good car DOES help you make a good first impression, but it doesn't guarantee long term success with chicks if you don't have games.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Just another data point. I "own" (fully paid) 8 cars including a couple exotics - semi-exotics. I've only driven my two daily beaters to any of my dates. I've only shown my other cars to LTR's after we've been together some time. But whenever I do drive my nice cars around or to get gas, both women and men strike up a conversation in the parking lot, stoplights, or gas station normally.

I dress nice but when they compliment me, I straight up tell them I buy my clothes at Burlington Coat Factory/Marshalls.

I never tell them that I own my own place and have a couple investment real estate.

Guys that have money, looks, and are confident don't flaunt it or try to use it as an accessory to help them get women. They just use themselves without any props. As others said too, this avoids attracting gold diggers as well.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Jesus........ no point in overdoing it unless you have a smal dyck to compensate for or want to invite golddiggers into your life.

You do NOT need a Porsche or anything like that to get pvssy. You do NOT want to attract golddiggers.

Just have a decent stylish/sportive car where a woman doesnt have to be ashamed to get in and thats it!


f.e. (you can get them used for 15k upwards)

BMW-320i-B33-SGVP-3.jpg
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Jesus........ no point in overdoing it unless you have a smal dyck to compensate for or want to invite golddiggers into your life.

You do NOT need a Porsche or anything like that to get pvssy. You do NOT want to attract golddiggers.

Just have a decent stylish/sportive car where a woman doesnt have to be ashamed to get in and thats it!


f.e. (you can get them used for 15k upwards)

View attachment 5976
exactly an average girl can't tell the difference between a 2010 Porsche and a 2020, they just see a Porsche, but if you are going for some Dubai Instagram gold digger than yes you will need the 2021 Porsche lol.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
exactly an average girl can't tell the difference between a 2010 Porsche and a 2020, they just see a Porsche, but if you are going for some Dubai Instagram gold digger than yes you will need the 2021 Porsche lol.
A Dubai Instagram girl is worth precisely $0. I hope we all know that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Jesus........ no point in overdoing it unless you have a smal dyck to compensate for or want to invite golddiggers into your life.

You do NOT need a Porsche or anything like that to get pvssy. You do NOT want to attract golddiggers.

Just have a decent stylish/sportive car where a woman doesnt have to be ashamed to get in and thats it!


f.e. (you can get them used for 15k upwards)

View attachment 5976
Can you suggest some makes/models to get used for $15k+ that look sporty enough.

I know this is way more, but I was considering buying a Tesla Model S.

I currently have a 10 year old Nissan Maxima. I would consider it pretty neutral. Definitely not sh1tty, but definitely not a gold diggers dream either.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
He just did. BMW 3 series. There are some low mileage 2016-2017 330i xDrive models out there for under $15k.
have at look at engines, bhp if thats your thing. 320 is just under 200bhp, then 330i 230bhpish, then 340i is a 6 cylinder with around 320bhp. get m performance/shadow trim, so it looks sportier, bigger wheels etc. can get any apart from 340i in xdrive (4 wheel drive), but suspension is higher as a result and I can see the difference.

Or go for M3 like I did, nice 440bhp :D. Rear fender, flared wheel arches make it look incredible, real presence to it and sounds immense. Right balance between aggressive, sporty etc without look like something from FastnFurious like a lot of jap performance cars do.

or get audi a4/a5 equivalent, with sline trims. their 4 wheel drive system better than bmw's. or s4/s5 if you want to get into 300bhp territory, 6 cylinder engines.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
have at look at engines, bhp if thats your thing. 320 is just under 200bhp, then 330i 230bhpish, then 340i is a 6 cylinder with around 320bhp. get m performance/shadow trim, so it looks sportier, bigger wheels etc. can get any apart from 340i in xdrive (4 wheel drive), but suspension is higher as a result and I can see the difference.

Or go for M3 like I did, nice 440bhp :D. Rear fender, flared wheel arches make it look incredible, real presence to it and sounds immense. Right balance between aggressive, sporty etc without look like something from FastnFurious like a lot of jap performance cars do.

or get audi a4/a5 equivalent, with sline trims. their 4 wheel drive system better than bmw's. or s4/s5 if you want to get into 300bhp territory, 6 cylinder engines.
I can tell you're a bimmer guy like me. LOL
All my BMW cars had Sport package, lowered, wheels, tinted, M tech, at the minimum. Luv Shadowline and hate Chrome. Personally I think you need the 6 TT to provide the tingles for the girls. LOL :up:
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top