Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
They aren't there to listen. They already have all the answers even tho they don't know the questions.What did these girls learn from this debate this experience? NOTHING
Honestly man dating these types of hot chicks would be a nightmare.. No Alpha high value man would deal with these dumb asses!
Only a simp would deal with these slvts
Dude man, you don't have to talk to them. Some 10/10 girl will just come to your place and magically have sex with you on command according to posters on this board.What did these girls learn from this debate this experience? NOTHING
Honestly man dating these types of hot chicks would be a nightmare.. No Alpha high value man would deal with these dumb asses!
Only a simp would deal with these slvts
Haven't seen anyone say anything remotely close to this. You interpret things pretty poorly apparently. And give me a 7 over a 10 all day long and twice on Sunday. I don't have time for that level of BS to have to deal with on an everyday basis.Dude man, you don't have to talk to them. Some 10/10 girl will just come to your place and magically have sex with you on command according to posters on this board.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Facts.Haven't seen anyone say anything remotely close to this. You interpret things pretty poorly apparently. And give me a 7 over a 10 all day long and twice on Sunday. I don't have time for that level of BS to have to deal with on an everyday basis.
To me all three of them look like ugly prostitutes.Watched this today & thought it was a fascinating insight into how Only Fans girls operate & was quite fun to see them get destroyed lol
Yes, you are successful at slutting yourself out for money - the world's oldest form of "success".I'm very successful.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Actually the middle one is the most attractive physically and also because she is silent and accepting of what they say and not counter questioning.two girls on the left are ugly
She has the face of a middle-aged woman even if she's in her twenties as far as I know. Probably partied a lot. The one on the right has a pretty face, but she's overweight. A couple of more kilos and she'll be un****able.Actually the middle one is the most attractive physically and also because she is silent and accepting of what they say and not counter questioning.
No wonder they say men want a submissive cooperative woman. The one on the right is going to become a cat lady. When her watch on the wall begins, it would be fun to see her fail.
The middle one actually understood that they were trying to tell her its not a sustainable model and she is a temp worker.
Well, Blondie on the right has a pretty face, but her figure isn't very feminine.To me all three of them look like ugly prostitutes.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.