"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Approaching Women

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Just ran into a girl I ‘knew’ (we know eachother’s faces, or atleast I knew hers if you get my drift) from a previous job. I was almost gonna chicken out of approaching her because she’s almost scary attractive - TV actress, huge tiktok following, all the options in the world, blabla you get the picture.

Then I thought of this thread. She sat down next to me and we talked for about 30 mins - she was actually down to earth and she hinted at meeting up when the bars are open. Moral of the story, turns out these beautiful women are human after all. get yourself out there, who knows what happens.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Just ran into a girl I ‘knew’ (we know eachother’s faces, or atleast I knew hers if you get my drift) from a previous job. I was almost gonna chicken out of approaching her because she’s almost scary attractive - TV actress, huge tiktok following, all the options in the world, blabla you get the picture.

Then I thought of this thread. She sat down next to me and we talked for about 30 mins - she was actually down to earth and she hinted at meeting up when the bars are open. Moral of the story, turns out these beautiful women are human after all. get yourself out there, who knows what happens.
Pic?
 

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
28
Am in the same boat, Sam. I am working through the DJ Boot Camp if you've taken a look at that, but I can use some help/advice on approaching strangers still.

@Realthangpoon You don't need to explain why you aren't going to show some weirdo online a pic of a girl you're into.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This is a good mental state to be in. Thanks for that.
I will go 1 further. Approach every baeeeee as you would had you already smashed rotten and nut on her face. 0 ****s given. already got mine.

Pull or next. it's all about compliance. shout out to Mystery. the fundamentals of Game is to approach and test compliance. the game has changed since MM but fundamentals are still gold.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top