Visionist
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2016
- Messages
- 837
- Reaction score
- 876
- Age
- 38
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's nuts!
This isn't the norm over there but younger Japanese men do lean more to beta and have no game. Good for the guys that do have more of an Alpha nature and game. Younger girls unfortunately are getting infected by the Western entitlement virus unfortunately but still not as bad as the west and there are many domesticated, submissive girls that want a strong husband.I think you pointed this out to me in some thread, about Japanese women being an untapped market.
If they expect men to apologize like this...
But, I guess I never paid attention to how beautiful they are.
I guess I need to take a trip to Tokyo to find my future wife.
Oh man, Japan is a trip!I think you pointed this out to me in some thread, about Japanese women being an untapped market.
If they expect men to apologize like this...
But, I guess I never paid attention to how beautiful they are.
I guess I need to take a trip to Tokyo to find my future wife.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Agree brother. I've been there twice and I have a relative that used to live there.Oh man, Japan is a trip!
By far the best trip I've been on. And yes, Japanese women are on point. That was a fun trip for sure!
PS: They love American men and because most men there have no game whatsoever, you will be a King. Oh man, good times indeed.
But to @Lookatu's point, Tokyo was just like any other major city. You want to hit Kyoto, etc, maybe Osaka (although it's a bit Westernized).
Modern Man Advice
Sounds like the Japanese version of Hooters.Unfortunately the state of affairs in Japan is not what you may initially think. The traditional male-female dynamic still exists, but it's more in the remote areas. In the big cities, such as Tokyo, it is abysmal at best. In Tokyo, there are these shops called "Maid Cafes" where young, attractive girls dress up in a particular theme (maids, anime, hello kitty, etc..)and men pay to come and get served food/drinks, take pictures, and just converse with these servers.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yes, that one is the advanced level highly aggressive muff dive maneuver…Damn first pose guy was literally willing to brake his nose
It would be hilarious if the girl at the end said I got a boyfriendYes, that one is the advanced level highly aggressive muff dive maneuver…
Most of the alpha males in Japan died during ww2, the reason japan is so beta is because a lot of men were raised by betas or womem. There were japanese guys who kept fighting 30 years after the war ended. When they went back to japan they were disgusted with what happenedwas quite sad to think this was the same country where men would gladly commit Seppuku in order to not bring dishonor to their name. Again, this wasn't the case in the rural areas of Japan; but Tokyo and big cities are completely simped.
en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
i think the no father thing may be a cop out tho, how long would it take for a man to realize he is in control of his own life?Most of the alpha males in Japan died during ww2, the reason japan is so beta is because a lot of men were raised by betas or womem. There were japanese guys who kept fighting 30 years after the war ended. When they went back to japan they were disgusted with what happened
You say that but another perfect example is the west, a generation of men raised by their mothers and look at the damage it has done to society.i think the no father thing may be a cop out tho, how long would it take for a man to realize he is in control of his own life?
how many years and experience in life before ownership takes place
ok i cant argue with that, but it still boils down to a choice at the end of the day. you dont need a father you can get masculine energy from friends at school, or mentors. the problem is isolation. you cant shut yourself off from the world the more exposure to the real world the better off you will be male OR female.You say that but another perfect example is the west, a generation of men raised by their mothers and look at the damage it has done to society.