Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think a 40 year old can get with a woman in her 20s?

Reaction score
The only girls my age that actively date 40 year olds are *****s/sugar babies and the dude actually thinks this girl is submitting to him lmao. And these old red pill guys are banging single moms and low tier women, but telling you that they are banging 10s.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the most annoying element of YouTube where people rant about hypergamy and top form SMV yet date or worse marry under a 5. Most men can't do this. It's not impossible but for every time I hear someone say hypergamy or red pill, it's safe to say married and not to something 20. Top 10% pareto distribution dominance hierarchy male is doing that. I agree it's most aesthetic but the way modern women are throwing the kitty it doesn't necessarily equate to top shelf.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am middle 40`s,havent let myself go at all,full head of hair,dress well,work out.And slept with a 26 yr old. It can be done,as others have noted,however,if you have a potbelly and badly balding,it will be very much harder.But we all know this

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible but difficult. It's not going to be realistic for a lot of 40 year old men. It's easier for an early 40s to get a 26-29 year than a 20-25 year old but even this is a big ask. Most men who are 40-44 don't have enough going for them to attract a 20 something, even a late 20s woman.

It would also depend upon how the 40 year old man looks for 20 something women. If he's relying upon Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble, then he won't be able to do it. Guys are fortunate to get the attention of women 1-4 years younger on apps. Women have extraordinary amounts of choices on apps, so the collective power of women on apps means a 40 year old man will often be settling for a 37-38 year old woman. An in-shape 40 year old might get an in-shape 37-38 year old on an app. The major swipe apps make it difficult to get a big age differences. Similar dynamics exist if you're trying to get vag by sending DMs on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn. The newest thing is "shooting your shot" on Clubhouse, which might be the most inane thing of them all because unlike Insta, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you are not likely to be dealing with a woman in your same geographical area.

You'll need to present well in person as a 40 year old to get 20 somethings because you're most likely doing it through cold approach. With the pandemic tremendously impacting night game, you're going to have to do it through day game, which is tough. Most men don't have the stones to do day game. Day game is tough because you are approaching in random places while sober. Most 40 year old men don't have a social circle capable of introducing them to 20 something women either.

To be 40 years old and get 20 somethings, you will either have to have exceptional looks, exceptional charisma, or a solid income/net worth AND likely be sourcing her in-person.

I don't cold approaching a 20 year old in public.. No problem.. I'm 43 and in Good shape, but look more like in late 30s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 40 year old man is doing well if he's banging a 36-39 year old childless woman who is in shape.
Yeah but this is extremely rare especially with zero baggage
Women will have baggage by their 30th birthday. The degree of baggage is the issue. A childless, 36-39 year old woman will have the baggage of numerous failed relationships. She might even have a divorce to her name.

Reaction score
Women will have baggage by their 30th birthday. The degree of baggage is the issue. A childless, 36-39 year old woman will have the baggage of numerous failed relationships. She might even have a divorce to her name.
im in my twenties and they are already bad. I couldn’t imagine these women in their late 30s

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy is 44 and divorced over a year...With his wife since they were 18... he was excited to start banging new chicks. He ran hot for a few months. He’s a successful business owner so he had no problem getting the chicks he wanted. After those few months we were talking and he said bro I am absolutely mortified how much things have changed. He had fun but found every chick had some significant psychological issue... or substance abuse problem. He was with a really cute gym bunny in her mid 20’s and going to med school. They were drinking one night and she started telling him some of her sexual escapades... she told him she has been in multiple gang bangs.... used to hook up with her drug dealer when she was an undergrad..and had two abortions already. He went completely Mgtow... said I am happy seeing my kids and enjoying life on my own.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since men's smv peak is in there late 30s, yes. Must be high value though. Potential won't cut it.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this man's 57. You young bucks need to learn from this man!
Yes, 2x.

When I was 40, I slept with a 27 year old.

When I was 41, I had the interest of a cute 21 year old in my gym class. She wasn't "hot" but could pass for cute.

She was the youngest of 4 or 5 and I think her parents were in their early 40s when they had her. So she probably grew up around more mature people hence her attraction to older men.

We went out a few times and fooled around some, but she disappeared on me before I was able to sleep with her.

Can a guy in his early to mid 40s get a girl in her 20s or actually get a date with one?

Answer: Yes, but more likely a woman in her late 20s. You also have to be in shape and have a decent job. Being bald is not much of an issue but being overweight is.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
I can tell that you've never been to the Philippines.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be done, but let's be realistic. Your success rate will not be a high as when you were also within their status-quo age margin.

As a man in his mid to late 50's (and to my surprise) I have ended up fooling around with two different 20 somethings + 1 that was 31 (she was still 26 years younger than me) . I would classify the 31 as being an "8" and the 2 twenty somethings as "7's."

I'm average weight (and don't exercise) and 5'9. I hardly have the looks that I once processed, and so I suppose that this may have resulted in the way that I carry myself.

It's not that I have any low self-esteem issues, but in each case, one thought crossed my mind. "Why in the hell would women this young be attracted to an average looking mid to late 50's guy that is the same age or even older than their father?" None appeared to have "daddy issues."

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% Yes.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 35. My last 2 LTRs (1.5 yrs and 3 yrs) were also in their 30s but between those and now, I was and am banging a 23 and 24 yr old.
As I approach 40, I don’t see them becoming out of reach as long as I keep my SMV up. I expect it to continue increasing as my two businesses mature and I still keep a lifestyle that keeps me around younger, active people. I’m fact, the town I live in has a steady stream of 20 somethings and is kind of a “Peter pan” resort town.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being 35 and dating 32-35 year olds. Try being 40 and dating 35-39 year olds. Neither is good.
Early 30s and anywhere between 18-29. Always below 30. I found enthusiasm key. Volume too. I don't do geriatric pregnancy dating.
My buddy is 44 and divorced over a year...With his wife since they were 18... he was excited to start banging new chicks. He ran hot for a few months. He’s a successful business owner so he had no problem getting the chicks he wanted. After those few months we were talking and he said bro I am absolutely mortified how much things have changed. He had fun but found every chick had some significant psychological issue... or substance abuse problem. He was with a really cute gym bunny in her mid 20’s and going to med school. They were drinking one night and she started telling him some of her sexual escapades... she told him she has been in multiple gang bangs.... used to hook up with her drug dealer when she was an undergrad..and had two abortions already. He went completely Mgtow... said I am happy seeing my kids and enjoying life on my own.
Modern women are disgusting. Yes late teens and early 20s are aesthetic but there's a lot more other things that are more important. I rather a plane Jane 6 cute and young then a 9 or 10 baddie but *** dumpster ran through by the NBA teams. I've known guys who pull 10s but it never ends well long term. If I were to guess it's likely cognitive dissonance and delusional as **** given the lack of reality due to aesthetics. not saying don't. I am saying crush. just don't tolerate trash behavior.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need to get back to me when you are more familiar with the psychology field.
While I don't disagree that people (not just women) will exploit a situation for their own gratification, there are also valid cases to substantiate such claims.
Also, judging by the varied postings, I'd wager that close to half the members here also have some degree of "mommy issues." Most would deny it of course, but it's quite apparent.

Daddy issues are a myth. This is psychiatry imposing “the reason” why women go to older men. It is a sinister control pattern. If you believe in this supposedly well communicated concept you have not discovered the depth of your brain washing by social structure. You are still in the matrix. It matters nothing what women think. Like someone on here posted yesterday....

Something to the effect that women don’t have a paradigm. They have a social construct adaptation. They listen to most anything that benefits their Optimum survival. They will willingly destroy a civilization if you told them they can have their cake and eat it too. “And we will force men to comply!”

Left to their own devices, they will wreck an entire world.