Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women simp for high value males

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just saw this video and damn these girls are simping hard for this guy. They text with 0 game. Many guys even know that they’d have 0 success with such messages that’s why we avoid them but there are 0 boundaries for women. She can say whatever she wants.

Reaction score
I'm black with 12% bf 6ft 1 and this is pretty similar to the type of stuff I deal with on the dating apps. Most of them are just seeking attention or wasting your time at the end of the day. You aren't missing out on anything trust me.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm black with 12% bf 6ft 1 and this is pretty similar to the type of stuff I deal with on the dating apps. Most of them are just seeking attention or wasting your time at the end of the day. You aren't missing out on anything trust me.
Thats the problem with all dating sites, the quality of women just isn't there

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just saw this video and damn these girls are simping hard for this guy. They text with 0 game. Many guys even know that they’d have 0 success with such messages that’s why we avoid them but there are 0 boundaries for women. She can say whatever she wants.
Did you see his pics and image before he got fit?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Know a local guy with status, he literally messages women as if hes Special needs.

Women carry the DM conversation for him

within an hour hes got one to come round to suck his D

its amazing to witness

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you know they simp for certain guys. They beg those guys to fvck them. Why would you want to be anything less than that guy?
I aim to be him, I aim to be the biggest Narc they've ever met, Im gonna do it for the brotherhood

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Most of them are just seeking attention or wasting your time at the end of the day.
This is the truth. Old is simply a sexual strategy for the female. They can suck validation and free meal tickets from willing males who are only too eager to invest oodles of their time, money and energy in to this shiny slot machine. The house always wins though. Unless you walk away from the table and refuse to play. Probably men who don't have the opportunity to meet women in real life due to living circumstances or lack of any decent social life will be the best fit to keep spinning the wheel. Those that have an ecosystem in real will not have the time or energy to fritter away on this thread mill of the left behinds. No woman who has a decent social life and is mentally stable is on old. There has to be something missing for anyone to say.....oh I think I need to add a dating app to my fvcking life....there has to be an empty vacuum already there. SHE ALSO KNOWS THIS ABOUT THE MALE AND THEREFOR YOUR ALREADY STARTING FROM A MINUS. Why would a man who has a decent social structure be on old she, at a primal level, asks....

Thats the problem with all dating sites, the quality of women just isn't there
Bottom of the barrel is on old. There has to be something missing in your life before you would consider OLD.....A vacuum.

Women on dating apps are a lost cause to the point where I think it is a cult at this point.
Old is the females' domaine. Male is already starting from a minus. Women who use old are not only the bottom of the barrel thrash, but they are also now contaminated with old mentality. Forever contaminated with a recycle mentality.

I ask her out and this girl wants to facetime first GTFO lol
Exactly. All on her terms, jump through hoops boy. Fvck that. Tiring ****e. Makes worthless females even more structured.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Once you know they simp for certain guys. They beg those guys to fvck them. Why would you want to be anything less than that guy?
also you just get a glance of these girls, these girls could be single moms, catfishing pics, 400 miles away and etc. Don't be fooled lol.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Women are super simps man.. Not only that, some women are straight pervs too. A lot of them just tend to be picky, and when they're not picky, weak dudes call them *****s and sluts because they like to exercise their freedom.

I'll tell you there's NOTHING like having a girl simp for you irl face to face at a bar/club though. If it hasn't happened to you, I hope it does because its kinda cool, but honestly the few times its happened to me, It made me realize how women feel when thirsty dudes try to come at them extra hard at the club. It's hard to say yes to any girl that's super simping for you. Now imagine how girls feel when that happens to them all the time.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy, but hey, we're all here striving for greatness for a reason aren't we?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy, but hey, we're all here striving for greatness for a reason aren't we?
You don't have to be that guy in particular, but it would be a nice option that you are already setup in a way that way where you could be that guy if you desired.... Who ever already likes you will be that much more smitten.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be that guy in particular, but it would be a nice option that you are already setup in a way that way where you could be that guy if you desired.... Who ever already likes you will be that much more smitten.
For sure. For you to be a successfull man and be able to enjoy these situations that others do not even think of must be something. I can imagine myself having that, guess i'm one step closer to becoming one.

Godspeed to everyone aiming for success.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mentioned a while back I started using topless photos and the uptake was incredible. funny thing is half the women say something like 'not looking for men who love themselves', 'blokes obsessed with gym', 'vain men', 'not looking for hookups/fwb' etc despite liking my profile.

everyone's different, but can't remember getting in good physical condition enough, particularly as more and more of the competition are out of shape these days.

Last edited: