Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women simp for high value males

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women simp for high value males - duhh its called hypergamy bro slice ,
they will do anything for a man who has high value in their eyes

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you having 12% bf and being 6'1 you shouldnt care, you should be fvckin all these fat bigg booty chix, who you tryna sleep with? madonna?

Reaction score
you having 12% bf and being 6'1 you shouldnt care, you should be fvckin all these fat bigg booty chix, who you tryna sleep with? madonna?

He also posted this video which actually describes the situation better.

The video in the OP doesn't tell the whole story at all. You see a lot of matches, but you don't see if the girl is actually within 30 minutes driving. You don't see whether the girl is a catfish if you look at the 4th photo. You don't see if the girl shows more red flags than a Chinese parade. You don't see if the girl is annoying and acts like a literal child in person. You don't see if the girl is a single mom or not. You don't see if the girl messages him back or is just their wasting your time. You don't see if the girl is over 6ft tall lol. I can write a whole book on how annoying OLD is, but these are just one of the many things you aren't exposed to on the video that's actually happening.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don’t need game.
And the few times I’ve noticed girls trying it, it’s been transparent and cringey.
Girls tend to be direct.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case 1) Some girl matched with me, and opened up with how muscular/handsome I was blah blah blah, I ask her out and this girl wants to facetime first GTFO lol
I’ve had girls want to FT me first before meeting up. Nothing wrong with that. Prevents being a victim of cat-fishing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting up your best pics can be dismal as well. I m 6 2 average looks. Over the years had 2 girls turn up literally say they can't do this and walk off. Now that s 2 out of dozens of OLD dates so I m not gonna book into therapy. Just underlines the inflated view they have of their value. And how rude they are when they feel you don't measure up. That s the point of the RP to remind you only 20% of chicks are likely to add anything to your life.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Devin Nash is 5ft nothing, no muscles and balding, women simp hard for him. Damn, sucks to be you guys.

dn.jpg
His new GF

jas.jpg

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest - how many 'high value' males are actually on this forum?

I think it should be a requirement to post a recent photo with 1 of your plates as part of the registration process on SoSuave.

If you don't have one, you can still post here...just with some kind of a Red banner on your profile....so we know that all your keyboard jockeying is just that....and nothing else.
Lets start with yours so we know where the bottom is.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has at least 2 "Loyalty Test" videos where he DMs the GFs of his followers on request. Results were about what I expected but I think some guys would be surprised.