"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gym game: if your cardio is on point, women will give you that look of wh0rish lust

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Boyos, so right now I currently have 3 gym memberships, it seems excessive but I'm doing this as a personal experiment to confirm some theories that I've always had. And since nightclubs, bars and nightlife are pretty much non-existent, gyms are the only social gatherings available.

Theories:
1) Women are far more sexually aroused by displays of endurance than of raw strength.
2) Women find a lean fit body far more aesthetically pleasing than a jacked bodybuilder type (this one is actually quite obvious)

At all 3 gyms, the weights and machines are outdoors. In a way, this is kind of a positive because guys are treating it like it's a prison style workout which really brings out the aggression in men and brings out the sexual arousal of women.

Think back to the first season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand and recall how Illythia got sexually aroused just from watching all the gladiators training in the ludus.

While all the guys are at the weights, I'm running on the treadmill at a constant pace of about 5mph for 45 minutes straight - no slowing down, no stopping, sweat pouring, breathing heavy.

Women are constantly giving me that wh0rish look of lust. They prance around in front of me, they're stretching and contorting their bodies in front of me (showing off their legs and as$), they congregate in front of me talking loudly and acting seductive...

On a few occasions some of these women have also sparked up conversation with me asking if I'm a marathon runner or if I do any events like Spartan races.

It's usually rare for women to take the initiative and spark up conversation, especially in today's world of pvssy hyper-inflation. So for them to go out of their way to spark conversation with me has confirmed my theory.

Guys, forget about trying to impress women by benching 3 plates. Women are more impressed by a guy that displays physical stamina and endurance.

If you really want to get female attention, I would suggest running on the treadmill, rowing on the rower, or jump-roping.

In fact, if you can jump rope for 30 minutes straight and do tricks (like boxers) I'm quite certain these women will be flocking over to you.

EDIT::: Running, jump roping and boxing is far more impressive than lifting weights...

Great scene, except for the sh!tty music.

 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Even if what you say is true, who cares? That's not enough of a reason to do something as dreadful as running on a treadmill for long periods.

I like to get in and get out. Sometimes my workout is intense enough to be done in 20 min. Why waste time doing something just for attention?

I do agree that the jacked bodybuilder type is less appealing to most women than a lean, swimmer body type. It's definitely good to throw in some cardio do your routine. But too much of it is a bad thing, raises cortisol and lowers T.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Even if what you say is true, who cares? That's not enough of a reason to do something as dreadful as running on a treadmill for long periods.

I like to get in and get out. Sometimes my workout is intense enough to be done in 20 min. Why waste time doing something just for attention?

I do agree that the jacked bodybuilder type is less appealing to most women than a lean, swimmer body type. It's definitely good to throw in some cardio do your routine. But too much of it is a bad thing, raises cortisol and lowers T.
All you will be if you do tons of cardio is skinny fat with no muscle definition eventually. OP needs to do a hormone primer 101.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Women prefer size and strength over endurance. The disconnect is that modern strong men are too big due to steroid abuse, and have whacky body proportions due to bro splits (example: the chicken legs & bird chest).

When you look at professional athletes, women generally prefer the look of sprinters, soccer players, and middleweight fighters vs football players (too big, except for QBs and wide receivers/DBs), basketball players (too tall and lanky), and endurance athletes (too frail).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Boyos, try it out. Let women see that you can run for 45 minutes straight like it's a walk in the park. Let them smell the pheromones and endorphins.

Women, unlike men, are capable of getting high off of the high of others. They will gravitate towards you simply because they can detect the high.

This is no different than how women will gravitate towards a man that just recently had some sex. How do they know? I have no idea, but they know, they can detect it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Boyos, try it out. Let women see that you can run for 45 minutes straight like it's a walk in the park. Let them smell the pheromones and endorphins.

Women, unlike men, are capable of getting high off of the high of others. They will gravitate towards you simply because they can detect the high.

This is no different than how women will gravitate towards a man that just recently had some sex. How do they know? I have no idea, but they know, they can detect it.
No.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I will say that since I started doing a 25-30 minutes of cardio after each weight lifting session I have rock hard porno star erections.
I was never “small” but now my boner is intimidating.

I wouldn’t do more than that though, scared I’ll eat muscle.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Boyos, try it out. Let women see that you can run for 45 minutes straight like it's a walk in the park. Let them smell the pheromones and endorphins.

Women, unlike men, are capable of getting high off of the high of others. They will gravitate towards you simply because they can detect the high.

This is no different than how women will gravitate towards a man that just recently had some sex. How do they know? I have no idea, but they know, they can detect it.
I hate long distance running more than I like female attention.
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Well if you think soccer players most of there players have endurance if we included Cristiano Ronaldo he has everything lol women want body looks , biggest on Instagram in the world money lol
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
I will say that since I started doing a 25-30 minutes of cardio after each weight lifting session I have rock hard porno star erections.
I was never “small” but now my boner is intimidating.

I wouldn’t do more than that though, scared I’ll eat muscle.
Take a viagra after a run and you are a pen star lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Boyos, I'm about to head to the gym and cardioMOG all the guys trying to do prison style lifting outdoors.... feels good, mane....
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
We re arguing over diamonds Vs emeralds. We know you ain't gonna get bedroom eyes for skinny limbs and a pot belly. Plus no Bueno for endurance laying down the D so just go work out
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Most women who go to gym are cardio bunnies anyways, so OP does have a point

At my gym the upstairs section has all the weights and women there are virtually non existent

Go down to the cardio section and it's the complete opposite.

The body most women like is Brad pitt from Fight club, not Ronnie Coleman
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
But also they like Brad Pitt because of his hood looks all these celebrities have plastic surgery like Brad Pitt had his ears pinned back not saying he still wasn’t good looking , looks money status
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top