Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
a lot of money but if all he cared about was hooking up with women, would the 8+ years of just studying to get the grades he needs be worth it?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Is computer science worth majoring in for the man who just wants to get some tail? I know computer science pays well.University is a massive waste of time. While in Medical school, make sure you take computer science and engineering.
Robotics are the future. If your aim is just to get some tail, get your degree in teacher's college (TESOL) and do it in China,Brazil,Mexico or Japan. You'll get so much tail you'll be drowning in it.
Do sonething that has good job opportunities and you would enjoyIs computer science worth majoring in for the man who just wants to get some tail? I know computer science pays well.
You have serious issues with your life if your main purpose is women.Is computer science worth majoring in for the man who just wants to get some tail? I know computer science pays well.
Programming is a great way to come out of the gate with a good WageMaxxing income; that said, it is very easy to become obsolete, although periodic re-engineering of one's skill sets can extend a career into one's early 40's, after which it pretty much is OVER.Is computer science worth majoring in for the man who just wants to get some tail? I know computer science pays well.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I see. I'm now thinking about TESOL as a career.Programming is a great way to come out of the gate with a good WageMaxxing income; that said, it is very easy to become obsolete, although periodic re-engineering of one's skill sets can extend a career into one's early 40's, after which it pretty much is OVER.The key is to sock away money and invest well, then retire very early so that one can LocationMax. While WageMaxxing, one can take vacations to locales where it is cheap to EscortMax; believe me, it helps keep one sane.
You'd sure hope to make a lot more than $200K if you're working 80 hours a week. That's less than $50 per hour!No it wouldn't, 8 years plus internship and even after all that he would start on lower wages and have to work his way up.
Keep in mind Doctors also work up to 80 hours a week on average. Yeah sure he would be making 200k a year but basically have no life.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.