"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl who had a boyfriend over a year ago now hits me up.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
There needs to be a way to close out old threads like this. Somebody asks a question about what to say to a girl in 2003 and gets a reply in 2021 now that they're married with 3 kids. Nobody has the time to read through pages of answers just to give a reply (well, maybe some people do).
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
There needs to be a way to close out old threads like this. Somebody asks a question about what to say to a girl in 2003 and gets a reply in 2021 now that they're married with 3 kids. Nobody has the time to read through pages of answers just to give a reply (well, maybe some people do).
Agreed. I was gonna just add an "edit" section to the first post with the update but can't edit either.
 
Top