mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Peg action and you better keep your mouth shut about it.Yep, she might cuff you to the bed posts and make you her sex slave All night long………
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Peg action and you better keep your mouth shut about it.Yep, she might cuff you to the bed posts and make you her sex slave All night long………
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I really hope choke holds aren’t involved in that type of action also…Peg action and you better keep your mouth shut about it.
Probably with a baton, while she's tearing your cheeks up.I really hope choke holds aren’t involved in that type of action also…
I think you’re telegraphing police brutality here…Probably with a baton, while she's tearing your cheeks up.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Nope, at that point you’ve become her submissive b|tch…When she cuffs you to your bedposts and sucks your d!ck...it’s better than sex.
And believe me, she can give you head evenNope, at the point you’ve become her submissive b|tch…
Over the years, I've never met a female police officer while doing in-person approaching or on swipe apps.She won't "valuate" your white collar position. If you understand the personality type of these people, you will learn she will position herself to be the "Alpha" in that situation dating a "white collar" professional.
Both scenarios bring all my male rape fantasies into focus… lmaoHow’s this different than letting her tie you up and fvck you?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I think you will relate better to other "white collar" professions. The kind of job can stereotype to typical personality types that end up in there.Over the years, I've never met a female police officer while doing in-person approaching or on swipe apps.
Do you think white collar working men should date similar white collar women? I'm talking about for extended relationships. An extended relationship does not need to lead to marriage.
I think you will relate better to other "white collar" professions. The kind of job can stereotype to typical personality types that end up in there.
The stereo type is nurses make really good girlfriends. Supposedly the stereotype is they will be really "caring" and look out for you. However they have another stereotype of being hos.
Teachers too. Again why I said her occupation never mattered to me.Supposedly the stereotype is they will be really "caring" and look out for you. However they have another stereotype of being hos.
Hos is fine if they are "caring". If they are the backstabbing and controlling type then that's not good. It's why we raised the point.Teachers too. Again why I said her occupation never mattered to me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
On the whole, my interactions with women in the - Psychopathy category have been better than the + Psychopathy category. There are plenty of bad women with occupations in the - Psychopathy category. Both nurses and teachers are not as good as they once were. Female accountants are often boring. Female doctors are career focused.The stereo type is nurses make really good girlfriends. Supposedly the stereotype is they will be really "caring" and look out for you. However they have another stereotype of being hos.
Because there is 0 skill needed for that.Why?
Nothing can beat djing with vinyl, that is where the real skill is.. However in current times everything has gone digital.. I play progressive house & melodic techno, very rare to see any vinyl release.. However I switch to vinyl when playing a classic set from the nineties. Good old daysGotcha...I was a house DJ for a long time in various clubs...mostly vinyl but had some CDs once those came out towards the end of my career so to speak haha
Yeh well she describes herself as a "detective" for the police. Whatever the fuk that is. Yet she is meeting dudes online.Bro, Police Community Service Officers (PCSOs) like to present themselves as full blown cops, when in reality they are just community prefects. This woman could be a community prefect claiming to be a full cop.
I’d bang her
Either she is a psychotic fantasist who lives in a utopia of her creation, and you’d need to think hard about the pitfalls of allowing such a hyena to know where you live; or she is a real but rogue detective willing to bend the rules to get some d!ck.Yeh well she describes herself as a "detective" for the police. Whatever the fuk that is. Yet she is meeting dudes online.
Something not right there.. She is very passionate about music.. I'm a DJ so she jumped on the idea of me teaching her how to mix.. Which means coming to my house & she seems all up for that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.