"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The Professional Victim

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Today's newspaper headlines are full of stories about a professional victim who married into the royal family where you get to live a life of unimaginable luxury in return for the arduous task of waving and keeping your mouth shut at official occassions.

Unfortunately she was infected with so much toxic wokeness that she couldn't go 5 minutes without publicly whining and complaining about how hard her life was to anyone that would listen.

When people failed to feel sorry for her, she ran away to Canada and then to Los Angeles, where she alternates between complaining about the lack of privacy and going on Opera to seek attention.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I think I heard of that particular female individual. She now officially plays the R-card as her ultimate weapon to attack the place that used to welcome and embrace her before she thought she deserved much more than that.

And don't forget the simp-lord that's her husband too.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think I heard of that particular female individual. She now officially plays the R-card as her ultimate weapon to attack the place that used to welcome and embrace her before she thought she deserved much more than that.

And don't forget the simp-lord that's her husband too.
Ah yes, Lord of the Simps, although I think his actual title is HRH Prince Saveaho.

Of course the R card got pulled out eventually. With a woman like that, it was only a matter of time. People with this kind of victim mentality always blame others for their failures in life.

Apparently someone speculated on what her baby might look like. Just like people do with every other baby that's born.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I confess I found myself reading about that interview, I guess out of boredom. All I could think of was "avoid the unhappy and the unlucky."
Yes, or you'll become one of them. I find this whole saga a great example of what to avoid and why it's so important to look out for red flags.

You could be literally one of the richest, most high status people in the country with wealth and fame beyond most people's dreams and yet getting involved with one crazy woman with issues can bring it all crashing down.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Yes, or you'll become one of them. I find this whole saga a great example of what to avoid and why it's so important to look out for red flags.

You could be literally one of the richest, most high status people in the country with wealth and fame beyond most people's dreams and yet getting involved with one crazy woman with issues can bring it all crashing down.
I don't think she's crazy, just a low-level, low-quality and spoiled brat like every single of of them liberal female, aka crazy women, oh yes you are correct. My bad.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I don't think she's crazy, just a low-level, low-quality and spoiled brat like every single of of them liberal female, aka crazy women, oh yes you are correct. My bad.
I would call her a drama queen, but I don't know if she deserves it.

I think there is something a bit crazy about complaining about privacy... on Opera. Or choosing a guy because of his status and then immediately doing everything possible to diminish that status.

It's a train wreck drama horror show and she's the star, which I suspect is all that really matters. Nobody really believed she was going to get a proper job, did they?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Her partner who appears to be the "Professional Beta" is actually a much sadder story IMO.
As idiotic as the whole concept of the "Royal Family" may be, their one redeeming quality is that they occasionally provide educational insight that the rest of us can learn from. Meghan is a classic example of the type of woman that many here refer to as "BPD". And Harry is a walking testimony to the fact that you can be wealthy, (relatively) good-looking and extremely high status...and still be a nauseating beta chump. I mean, the guy is literally a prince, can have just about any woman he wants and he end up marrying a trashy third-rate actress.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Today's newspaper headlines are full of stories about a professional victim who married into the royal family where you get to live a life of unimaginable luxury in return for the arduous task of waving and keeping your mouth shut at official occassions.

Unfortunately she was infected with so much toxic wokeness that she couldn't go 5 minutes without publicly whining and complaining about how hard her life was to anyone that would listen.

When people failed to feel sorry for her, she ran away to Canada and then to Los Angeles, where she alternates between complaining about the lack of privacy and going on Opera to seek attention.
Oh the lost art of being grateful. Something we recommend right away when you wake up during a 15-30 min mediation. It'll change your life significantly, just don't expect to notice something right away. It's a practice, it's an art.

Modern Man Advice
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
As idiotic as the whole concept of the "Royal Family" may be, their one redeeming quality is that they occasionally provide educational insight that the rest of us can learn from. Meghan is a classic example of the type of woman that many here refer to as "BPD". And Harry is a walking testimony to the fact that you can be wealthy, (relatively) good-looking and extremely high status...and still be a nauseating beta chump. I mean, the guy is literally a prince, can have just about any woman he wants and he end up marrying a trashy third-rate actress.
Maybe the royal family have finally found a useful role in society: they can be walking examples of what not to do in your personal life. Come to think of it, most of them have actually become that already.

There's:
Randy Andy
Prince Big Ears the Cuckold
Simp Lord / Prince Saveho
 
Top