Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Mothers Flake Like Crazy!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From now on you should have a one strike and they are out rule.
^^^This also If OP has more options he would just laugh at a SM flaking on him. I know realistically there are gonna be times were you don't have multiple options. However you should still have your boundaries. I don't date single mothers not seriously anyway I just hit it and keep it moving

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^This also If OP has more options he would just laugh at a SM flaking on him. I know realistically there are gonna be times were you don't have multiple options. However you should still have your boundaries. I don't date single mothers not seriously anyway I just hit it and keep it moving
I think due to the pandemic & full on lockdowns, multiple options right now is something most men are not able to pull off.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think due to the pandemic & full on lockdowns, multiple options right now is something most men are not able to pull off.
You should say average looking guys before the chadlites and chads come out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because guys who gymmax fail with women all the time. We've already heard this from @SW15 if you read his posts.
I have not gymmaxed. While I am fit, I'm nowhere near gymmax. @sangheilios is closer to being a gymmax person than I am. He's 6'4" and muscular.

I have been going to the gym 3-5 days a week for the last decade. Even during 2020, I was doing YouTube home workouts. I still am involved in some sports.

I have gotten a decent amount of vagina lifetime. There's been some quality vagina. However, there has been more struggling despite immense study of seduction and a few other natural advantages than there honestly should have been over the course of the last 21 years of participation in the mating environment.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not gymmaxed. While I am fit, I'm nowhere near gymmax. @sangheilios is closer to being a gymmax person than I am. He's 6'4" and muscular.

I have been going to the gym 3-5 days a week for the last decade. Even during 2020, I was doing YouTube home workouts. I still am involved in some sports.

I have gotten a decent amount of vagina lifetime. There's been some quality vagina. However, there has been more struggling despite immense study of seduction and a few other natural advantages than there honestly should have been over the course of the last 21 years of participation in the mating environment.
I meant about the post where you referenced someone you knew who gymmaxed but wasn't going anywhere. However, since you mentioned it, there is @sangheilios , because at the end of the day you need to have an attractive face and look sure of yourself. You don't turn into a Brad Pitt celebrity because you gymmmax.

You SHOULD try gymmaxxing because you are good with approaches, so it may help you since you are already socially calibrated. If you are not good with approaches then its probably a waste of time.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I meant about the post where you referenced someone you knew who gymmaxed but wasn't going anywhere. However, since you mentioned it, there is @sangheilios , because at the end of the day you need to have an attractive face and look sure of yourself. You don't turn into a Brad Pitt celebrity because you gymmmax.

You SHOULD try gymmaxxing because you are good with approaches, so it may help you since you are already socially calibrated. If you are not good with approaches then its probably a waste of time.
I'm not gymmaxed or a "gymcel". Yes, I'm 6'4" and fit/muscular but I'm not on steroids, you won't see me carrying shaker bottles or a week's worth of prepped meals in tupperware. I naturally have very good genetics for athleticism/strength/muscle and it's a hobby I enjoy. I go about 4 days per week + yoga afterwards and do some hiking here and there, but if I need a break I take it, again this is a hobby I enjoy. However, I also have a full time job, school/career ambitions, investment/financial goals and other hobbies/passtimes. I also have an attractive face, so taking all of this into consideration I'm not a "gymcel".

In my opinion, I think the gymcel/gymmaxxing stuff is an issue for men who are like this. There are quite a few guys that I know of, not friends but just people that I know, who really have nothing else going for them besides going to the gym. Many of them are indeed on steroids, often times they are also on the shorter side as well, something that I've witnessed over the many years of being around the gym environment. The biggest issue, in my opinion, is that these men lack in regards to social skills, they have no other interests and really don't bring all that much to the table. For instance, there is one guy that I know who is very fit and muscular, average height and decent looking but has no money, no car, and at one point was a bouncer......so basically he was/is what people think of when the word "gym bro" or "meathead" comes to their mind. Let's say you get a guy like this, who has a nice body, and he goes out with a woman.....what the hell is he going to talk to her about? When she tries to get to know him she's going to find out that all he has is a gym body and that he literally brings next to nothing else to the table. I don't care what people say on here, a guy like that is going to be seen as a very unattractive dating prospect.

Something else that I've mentioned on here is when you get guys who are super OCD about their diet/lifestyle. Imagine having a friend who goes out with you and he refuses to have a slice of cake or maybe get appetizers because it's not on his diet plan.....does that sound like someone who would be socially popular? There is no reason to be living like this unless you get these people who are prepping for these stupid competitions. I easily maintain a fit body fat percentage by training and eating a healthy diet, I eat as much as I want but it's hard to gain fat when you are eating lean proteins, fruits, veggies, etc.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
They do because for them (at least and hopefully most of them) their offspring comes first. And if they sense something is off, they will run for the hills.

And for those that are literally just in it for the casual encounter, there was obviously some internal/external factor that pushed her away. Most likely a better prospect.

Either way, if that is your thing, by all means, go for it. But for the most part, we advise against it, unless you are serious/genuine about your approach. They have a kid/s to raise. So as much as we say "yes spin those plates", we consider the child's development. And we know, does it sounds feminized? Yes. But we envision developing strong decent human beings questioning BS rules and pushing boundaries, so we do care when grown-ups show children how empty and cold this civilization can be. We don't want the next generation to continue being part of the problem but rather think outside the box.

Anyways, we didn't mean to get deep but hope that sheds some light when you date MILFs.

Modern Man Advice

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think the gymcel/gymmaxxing stuff is an issue for men who are like this. There are quite a few guys that I know of, not friends but just people that I know, who really have nothing else going for them besides going to the gym. Many of them are indeed on steroids, often times they are also on the shorter side as well, something that I've witnessed over the many years of being around the gym environment. The biggest issue, in my opinion, is that these men lack in regards to social skills, they have no other interests and really don't bring all that much to the table. For instance, there is one guy that I know who is very fit and muscular, average height and decent looking but has no money, no car, and at one point was a bouncer......so basically he was/is what people think of when the word "gym bro" or "meathead" comes to their mind. Let's say you get a guy like this, who has a nice body, and he goes out with a woman.....what the hell is he going to talk to her about? When she tries to get to know him she's going to find out that all he has is a gym body and that he literally brings next to nothing else to the table. I don't care what people say on here, a guy like that is going to be seen as a very unattractive dating prospect.

Something else that I've mentioned on here is when you get guys who are super OCD about their diet/lifestyle. Imagine having a friend who goes out with you and he refuses to have a slice of cake or maybe get appetizers because it's not on his diet plan.....does that sound like someone who would be socially popular?
Yeah, I've tried pointing this all out several times before. The cost to benefit ratio as far as dating outcomes is not even zero, it's below zero. Getting jacked is a negative for most guys, and it's not because becoming muscular is unattractive in and of itself. It's just that gymcels think that muscles can compensate for an ugly/average face. In most cases, it just makes an ugly/average guy even uglier in a woman's eyes because the look is so extreme.

I know exactly one jacked guy who pulled semi regularly, and those girls were always subpar: fat or average looking girls.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've tried pointing this all out several times before. The cost to benefit ratio as far as dating outcomes is not even zero, it's below zero. Getting jacked is a negative for most guys, and it's not because becoming muscular is unattractive in and of itself. It's just that gymcels think that muscles can compensate for an ugly/average face. In most cases, it just makes an ugly/average guy even uglier in a woman's eyes because the look is so extreme.

I know exactly one jacked guy who pulled semi regularly, and those girls were always subpar: fat or average looking girls.
From my observations and experiences, here is my input on this.

Women are physically attracted to men that are taller than them, though especially men who are over 6', and those that are fit/athletic looking. Granted, some of this is genetic, a wiry soccer player is never going to be built like a an NFL tight end but both men would be considered attractive, though obviously different women may prefer one over the other.

From what I've seen, very few women are attracted to men that have the steroid, overly lean/veiny look to them like you see guys on fitness magazine covers, bodybuilding shows, etc. Also, a lot of these guys are really short, I'm talking like barely past 5' tall, and when they get overly into this with the combination of steroid use/abuse they develop a body that looks disproportionate to their frame, again something that is not seen as attractive.

I've already touched upon "gymcel"type behavior and how that makes this even worse. Can you imagine being a 30 year old man who can't go out on a date and order an appetizer or share a dessert because it would throw off his diet plan? Guys like this just come across as OCD and that they have no life. Men should have other things going for them besides the gym that they are passionate about; career, other hobbies, friends, travelling, etc.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno...I am cruising along just fine with options
Depends on where you are? Here in the UK its full on lockdown.. NOTHING is open.

Even my regular commute to work, I have barely seen a Hb7 around these days. There is nothing to approach.. Bars/clubs all closed.. It's fukin dead

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should work on himself during this period, a pandemic won't last forever.
Perfect.. Even though the only options to getting laid right now is online.. I have spent more time & effort on getting fit.

Have put on consideral muscle mass & lost the extra fat.. Looking in great shape.

Not only that.. I invested & upgraded my DJ gear.. Have spent months in Lockdown improving my DJ skills.. To the point where I can confidently play DJ sets in the bars & clubs when things open up.

Not only that, due to spending less money than usual, I have saved enough to by a pretty flash car.

Once everything opens up, I will be out & about in much better shape & hopefully DJaying in the club's, which as you know fellas, is perfect way to meet new hot vagina!

So yes not been getting much for females at the moment, however my time has been better spent on self improvement

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends on where you are? Here in the UK its full on lockdown.. NOTHING is open.

Even my regular commute to work, I have barely seen a Hb7 around these days. There is nothing to approach.. Bars/clubs all closed.. It's fukin dead
Things aren't fully locked down here...you have to wear a mask and not everything is open but most things are open with restricted capacity and hours.

Lockdowns haven't been shown to work and the countries that did the best didn't do lockdowns so I am not sure why countries are still doing that