Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they're busy too. I've tried a similar method towards what you describe, because of how much I hate wasting time with texting, and that approach literally never worked for me. How old are you and the women you're dating? And where do you live?
The women I date are 24-35, New York City Metropolitan Area. If women don’t get on my plan, I bid them a farewell. I get about 5 new matches per day so I’m never pressed.

Brother - it's not that I am missing your point. It is just that I don't necessarily agree. I think you open yourself up to more flaking than you would need to otherwise. I agree that a man should not be initiating very much. For instance, in your guide you posted you essentially cut off her attempt to text and say it makes her hamster wheel spin. That is probably true - but I also think you may come off a bit harsh there where if you just had some playful banter you could increase rapport before the date. If you keep it light and simple you can increase rapport while still maintaining mystery. I do believe in only texting to get a date before the 1st date -- but after that point I don't have an issue with RESPONDING to her high interest level texts thereafter -- essentially mirroring.

And look - if it works for you that is completely fine. I just wouldn't operate like that.
Flaking after the first date doesn’t happen because you didn’t text a chick. Flaking is caused by low interest level. Interested women do not flake. You have a fear of losing the girl. I don’t know what to tell you other than that fear hurts your frame.

For the new guys - women that are blowing up your phone aren’t dumping you. Your inaction causes them to chase. Text them at your own peril.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women I date are 24-35, New York City Metropolitan Area. If women don’t get on my plan, I bid them a farewell. I get about 5 new matches per day so I’m never pressed.

Flaking after the first date doesn’t happen because you didn’t text a chick. Flaking is caused by low interest level. Interested women do not flake. You have a fear of losing the girl. I don’t know what to tell you other than that fear hurts your frame.

For the new guys - women that are blowing up your phone aren’t dumping you. Your inaction causes them to chase. Text them at your own peril.
How does me saying I respond to her high interest texts equate to me having fear of losing the girl? I’m not following.

I do take your point on the flaking after a first date - but I still think you can continue to build rapport with some texting. I understand you’re almost completely against it. We will just have to agree to disagree on this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh well when you live in NYC and date the largest demographic out there no wonder you have the abundance of options to set such a precedent.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you said you didn’t ignore their texts. But indicated you would just suggest a phone call if she wanted to talk. My only point is I’m not sure how realistic it is to always just say “call me” in this day in age for women under 35.
Don't say 'call me'. You should be calling them since you're the man and you should be taking the lead. In my experience it's better not to ask whether you can call them. Just do it. Or if she texts you, just reply 'I'll call you later' and leave it at that. This is a good way to cut off the back and forth texting before it begins, and set the precedence that you don't engage in it, but instead you prefer speaking on the phone.

Then later on, pick up the phone like a man and call her. Whether she answers is another matter, but you won't know unless you try.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your texting game is tight they will talk themselves into sleeping with you on the first date. Older chicks anyways, maybe younger ones are different, i dont know.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your texting game is tight they will talk themselves into sleeping with you on the first date. Older chicks anyways, maybe younger ones are different, i dont know.
What do you mean “tight”? This is exactly the kind of thing I want to understand. Can you elaborate?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean “tight”? This is exactly the kind of thing I want to understand. Can you elaborate?
I get to know them a bit or more importantly i let them get to know me a bit via text. I'll text here and there thru out the day, see how their day is going. I'll text them pictures of hobbies or things im working on, like lately i have been making cutting boards. They love that sh*t. Just basically letting them get to know me and feel comfortable im not a serial killer. At some point if Im patient they always turn the conversation sexual and say something I can use to escalate sexually. Drop a **** pic on em and pretty soon they are sending nudes and were talking about what we each like in bed. This lets me verify im not being cat fished and am indeed attracted to her. Somewhere in there i'll mention my hot tub an invite her over for the hot tub and some wine. By this time she is comfortable, horny and intrigued by me enough that she agrees.
Occasionally they want to meet for a drink or something first which is fine cause i can invite them back to my place after the drink and they usually agree cause they "know " me now. Im not big into going on dates at my age and I aint chasing very hard to get laid anymore so if i can get them to the point where they already decided they are going to f*ck me on the first date it saves me the effort of having to actually go out with them til they feel that comfort level to get naked.
Last weekend i had one come to my place first date, she wasnt here 30 minutes before she was on her knees in the kitchen blowing me.
I know others disagree about texting on here but it works for me, thats all i can say.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no text game, every message you send her is the equivalent of giving her a virtual BJ.......

then you will put something you meant funny, and her insane ass will take it the wrong way,

you will also end up raging when she drags loads of messages from you, gives you the girlfriend vibes, then she ghosts you out the blue

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my original post I mentioned two ladies from OLD.

Lady 1, I’ll call her T, agreed to a date this Thursday. That was my third text to her, minimum fuss, she responded to my request within 5 minutes. I do not intend to contact her again before the date.

Lady 2, I’ll call her I, is responding to my texts quickly, she’s asking me questions and is starting to write quite long texts. She is from Russia. My rule has been that I ask for a date on text three and that will be my next text to her. Thing is though I’m kind of busy this week now, so need to hold her off until next week. Should I go silent on her for a week or keep the texts flowing a bit? This is where I am unsure.

There was also a third lady but she never replied to my second text, I think she has ghosted me. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

My text style has been short, no emojis or any of that kind of crap.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went ahead and created an OLD account. A couple of ladies have started texting me. Does anyone have any advise as to resources that can help with text game, videos, books etc.

Or does anyone have any specific advise about text game. What kind of texts have worked for you?
Comply or bye. Text game = phaggotry.

She comes or #next

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no text game, every message you send her is the equivalent of giving her a virtual BJ.......

then you will put something you meant funny, and her insane ass will take it the wrong way,

you will also end up raging when she drags loads of messages from you, gives you the girlfriend vibes, then she ghosts you out the blue
+1

You want 100% compliance. Red pill is full of shills and parroting the same Dorks who haven't seen new vjj in a the past 4 decades. They got genuine desire down. There is no ambiguity.

My mate had a girl early 20s unscrewing the back window for buddy to slip in as her dad went to sleep. it's a global pandemic.

Anything but compliance means next.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has ghosted me. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
true ghosting is insidious brother, they will literally sell you the girlfriend vibes only 24 hours before, then vanish as if you never existed.

this will affect your mental health if she is the only woman in the chamber, this is why we advocate keeping 3 women at all times.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I went ahead and created an OLD account. A couple of ladies have started texting me. Does anyone have any advise as to resources that can help with text game, videos, books etc.

Or does anyone have any specific advise about text game. What kind of texts have worked for you?
The ones asking them when they are free to get together and setting up a date.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As men, we dictate the terms of the mating dance. I establish the communication pattern early as it sets the tone of the relationship. Phone use is the biggest downfall for men. I 90% agree with Doc Love and Corey Wayne here, but I've modified it through my own trials and tribulations. The main principle is that if a woman is initiating contact regularly, she is investing work and feelings into you. She cannot be dropping you if she is initiating. This is how I establish that pattern:

Step 1: Before the First Date
I set up my dates directly through whatever dating app I'm using. During COVID I'm pulling straight from OLD. I try to set the date up for no more than a week out, preferably only 3-4 days away. I leave her my number once the date is established. Some women request a phone call before meeting. I oblige for a 15 minute or so call as it is still forward progress off the app so I'll take it. After about 15 minutes or so of banter, I'll ask again for the date and get it set up before getting off. Since the date is only 3-4 days away, I usually don't find women chatting it up in this time period.

Step 2: After the First Date
Provided I liked her, I wait 5-9 days to call for the second date. That's 5-9 days of radio science. The goal is to see if she breaks the silence and starts chasing early. Some women will text you that night to say they made it home - this doesn't count. Begin the count on the next day. We're looking for a "hey how are you" or "good morning" text from her in the 5-9 days. If she does that, I'll respond and use that incoming opportunity to set up date #2, rather than wait the 5-9 days.

If she doesn't reach out at all, there's three explanations:
-She wasn't feeling you on the first date and won't even agree to a 2nd date or call you back (~50% or so likelihood)
-She is structured and will give you some attitude for waiting so long. She may have liked you but is a control freak that expects you to call, thus her interest has dissipated (~30% likelihood)
-She will be excited to hear from you and accept the second date (~20% likelihood)

Step 3: Once the Second Date is Established
The girls who initiated after the first date will continue to initiate with another "good morning" or "hey how are you" before date #2. From here it is a judgement call from how far away the date is. If it is 2-3 days from the next date, I send the following text exchange:

Her: Hey how are you?
Me: Well. How are you?
Her: I'm good.
Me: Glad to hear. Can you do me a favor?
Her: Yes?
Me: The favor: I appreciate the texts but lets save the chatting for our date
Her: Um ok
(or something of that nature)

She'll ask about it on the date, but she'll show up. Her hamster wheel will spin and she will ask all her girlfriends what that means. If the date is 4+ days away, I use this line instead:

The favor: I appreciate the texts but prefer phone calls

She's initiating, so she'll comply. You're giving the green light for her to call you. Keep the phone conversations under 30 minutes. 15-20 minutes is ideal. Only initiate phone calls with her if 3 days of radio silence from her and the date is further than 3 days away. That will be your frequency going forward. They are on the hook and won't go anywhere. Rinse and repeat steps 2 & 3 for these girls for all subsequent dates. Always use the next incoming text (excluding the "made it home") after a date to set up the next date.

For the chicks that don't initiate that accepted the second date, they will initiate the day of or day before the 2nd date to confirm if it is still happening. For only them, proceed to step 4

Step 4: After the Second Date
Wait another 5-9 days to call for date #3. 5-9 days is your frequency until they break the silence like the other girls did in Step 2. Rinse and repeat until she initiates, turns down dates, or doesn't call you back.

You have to establish the pattern from the beginning because you cannot undo or change it for the rest of your life knowing the girl.
Why would you wait that long when you are setting yourself up for an autoreject from some women when if you messaged them in a more reasonable time, say 3 days those women would want to see you again.

Most women text me the next day after a good date so I am not sure how much I would even be able to use that

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How does me saying I respond to her high interest texts equate to me having fear of losing the girl? I’m not following.

I do take your point on the flaking after a first date - but I still think you can continue to build rapport with some texting. I understand you’re almost completely against it. We will just have to agree to disagree on this.
Rewarding good behavior encourages more of it.
Punishing good behavior encourages less of it.

Rewarding bad behavior encourages more of it.
Punishing bad behavior encourages less of it.

This is psychologically true across pretty much all species not just humans.

You cannot increase good behavior by punishing it, nor decrease bad behavior by rewarding it.

If you punish a woman for reaching out to you(good behavior) you will receive less of it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rewarding good behavior encourages more of it.
Punishing good behavior encourages less of it.

Rewarding bad behavior encourages more of it.
Punishing bad behavior encourages less of it.

This is psychologically true across pretty much all species.

You cannot increase good behavior by punishing it, nor decrease bad behavior by rewarding it.
Agree with everything you said. I would say that a girl texting me with high-interest type texts is good behavior that I will reward with my attention by texting back (assuming I am interested of course). I don't see why you would ever curtail that. And to be clear I am not saying you should always respond within seconds of her sending a high interest text. Build some anticipation for your response -- but ignoring completely or telling her to just call you later I don't agree with.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you wait that long when you are setting yourself up for an autoreject from some women when if you messaged them in a more reasonable time, say 3 days those women would want to see you again.
Those are structured, no good broads. She can pick up the phone and hit me up at any time. If she doesn’t, she has no choice but wait until I call. It’s really that simple.

Most women text me the next day after a good date so I am not sure how much I would even be able to use that
Happens to me all the time, and I account for that by asking them out for the next date. When it’s incoming, simply make the next date. There is no need to wait.