Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are cold and warm

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be nurturing and very soft but also colder than men. They are disloyal and will drop you at the dome of a hat and chest if something better comes along. Never trust a woman. Never.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
View them like cats. Ever see what happens when you try and pick up a cat that doesn't want to be bothered? They claw you and then run under the bed and go hide in the furthest corner they can.

Then when they are ready they come out, rub up against your legs, jump on your lap and purr.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
View them like cats. Ever see what happens when you try and pick up a cat that doesn't want to be bothered? They claw you and then run under the bed and go hide in the furthest corner they can.

Then when they are ready they come out, rub up against your legs, jump on your lap and purr.
This is why you must always focus on yourselves. Friends girls even family will come and go but you are forever and your all that you got!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be nurturing and very soft but also colder than men. They are disloyal and will drop you at the dome of a hat and chest if something better comes along. Never trust a woman. Never.
This kind of butthurt mindset will not help you go far in life.

It's obvious you don't understand women enough to deal with them properly. And this is YOUR problem, not theirs. Stop whining like a beta bi!ch.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's obvious you don't understand women enough to deal with them properly. And this is YOUR problem, not theirs. Stop whining like a beta bi!ch.
This shows me YOU don’t understand women. Women are like wild animals in a zoo. Yeah you can pet them and theyll
Be cordial but if they are hungry your not a friend anymore, your food.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Buddy your pretty bold for someone who is new here. Why don't you read a few posts, relax, look around, and stop being a d|ck to everyone. Check your PM by the way for a message from me.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy your pretty bold for someone who is new here. Why don't you read a few posts, relax, look around, and stop being a d|ck to everyone. Check your PM by the way for a message from me.
Sorry if I made you think I'm a d!ck. My bad.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason they act like that...imagine if you bled every month on queue and spend a hour daily putting on a pound of make up just to leave the house. How wouls you act.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are with that are meeting her needs. You can't make any assumptions about how a woman might react given a set of circumstances unless you know what her needs are.

When women run hot and cold, what is happening is what is important to her on any particular week will change based on where her emotions are taking her. I've seen this time and time again. But she will always drift back to her core values developed when she was younger. The hotter she is the more apt she will bounce around, because she can get away with it because people will always make excuses for her, and she can always find some dumb@ss willing to sacrifice for her.

As she ages, her baseline needs will change, and if you can not adjust to her changing requirements, then you just have to walk away. Look... you DO NOT want a 'loyal' woman in your life if you can not meet her needs. You see this all the fvcking time with miserable marriages, if her needs are not being met... she will morph into a fat nagging b1tch, torturing you because you can't or will not meet her needs. She's 'loyal' because she ain't going nowhere, she'll stay around an beat you into submission. LOYALITY is an over rated value when it comes to women.