Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best ways to increase energy as we get older?

Reaction score
What are some good ways to increase our energy as we get older? I have tried coffee and caffeine so far and didnt like the results. Im looking for more options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good ways to increase our energy as we get older? I have tried coffee and caffeine so far and didnt like the results. Im looking for more options.
Fitness and diet. At a high level of fitness you will have more energy than younger non competitive athletes.

You can get to this level investing 5-10hrs a week.

If you stay on it, tll stay in you.

Last edited:

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking into this aswell, i have started taking a lot of vitamins daily, magnesium,zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, ashwaghanda, horny goat weed, hard to say if it's increased energy levels but I have noticed I don't have many colds etc

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fitness, diet, no caffeine no alcohol, once a week orgasm at most,

supplements
gingko baloba
korean gensing

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you young bucks are so cute talking bout energy and getting old. At 54 the favorite part of my weekend is my mid day nap in my recliner next to the wood stove. Energy? Yeah thats something i had back when i was your age and something i still have in short bursts if i pace myself properly. After 40 its a swift and disheartening decline boys so enjoy it while you got it.
Getting old sucks, i dont recommend it

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all starts with sleep. So anyone complaining they don't have energy, I recommend getting plenty and most of it in one shot. naps are fine, but as a supplement not a replacement.

I lead a very physical life, like I am actually physically active double-digit hours most days.

I do take vitamins and supplements, even though most of these are considered a waste of money by science if you aren't deficient. I get natural vitamin D every day, even in the winter. It's harder, sure. But I'll spend 20 minutes in the snow shirtless like it's nothing.

Exercise - walks & weights. I think that's all you need. I walk every day and do some form of lifting 6 days a week, though only really 3 real workouts.

Nutrition - I've tried all the fads but I do best on high protein and high fiber. Digestible carbs are on the low but not intentionally so. I have no problem adding more in if my calories are low. I have a pretty high maintenance level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you young bucks are so cute talking bout energy and getting old. At 54 the favorite part of my weekend is my mid day nap in my recliner next to the wood stove. Energy? Yeah thats something i had back when i was your age and something i still have in short bursts if i pace myself properly. After 40 its a swift and disheartening decline boys so enjoy it while you got it.
Getting old sucks, i dont recommend it
I was mentioning that level of energy in the 40's. Its based off of habits and momentum.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can fast to naturally boost HGH
I’m too young for both TRT or injecting HGH but as you get older , the production of both GH and Testosterone gets lower so imo from a certain point and after it’s a one way street if you want to remain young and strong . In very Extreme examples the body can still in your 50s for example produce the same amount as it would in your 20s.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 easy steps you can implement from this moment on:

1.) Do cardio 3 times a week (to bring your general heart rate down)
2.)Diet: Cut back on carbs(espcially sugar) and animal products, (cooked) fruits and vegetables drain less energy while being processed by your body. Go rather low on caffeine as it doesnt provide more energy but causes imbalances in pulling energy-spikes but dropping you lower than your average after each spike.
3.) Sleep 6-8 hours a day
4.) Dont smoke

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m too young for both TRT or injecting HGH but as you get older , the production of both GH and Testosterone gets lower so imo from a certain point and after it’s a one way street if you want to remain young and strong . In very Extreme examples the body can still in your 50s for example produce the same amount as it would in your 20s.
Whatever "natural" levels of HGH and test that your body produces, your "fit an active" self will produce MORE HGH and test versus your sendentary self.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever "natural" levels of HGH and test that your body produces, your "fit an active" self will produce MORE HGH and test versus your sendentary self.
This research says that fasting for only 24 hours produces 2000% more HGH. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_rele...e 24-hour fasting,nearly 2,000 percent in men.

Most studies show 300-500% increase after 24 hours. This explains the surge of energy and "clarity" after 1 to 2 days of fasting. So an occasional "fast" day is a great "reset" and is good for your hormones.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
This research says that fasting for only 24 hours produces 2000% more HGH. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-04/imc-sfr033111.php#:~:text=During the 24-hour fasting,nearly 2,000 percent in men.

Most studies show 300-500% increase after 24 hours. This explains the surge of energy and "clarity" after 1 to 2 days of fasting. So an occasional "fast" day is a great "reset" and is good for your hormones.
1300x for women. I never experienced a surge in energy and clarity. Just a panicky feeling that I'm dying when I'm fasting.

That clarity sounds attractive right about now. Severe analysis paralysis last few days. Willing to try fasting again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1300x for women. I never experienced a surge in energy and clarity. Just a panicky feeling that I'm dying when I'm fasting.

That clarity sounds attractive right about now. Severe analysis paralysis last few days. Willing to try fasting again.
It happens on me at 2 days. Your anxiety is likely due to fear. A longer fast can alleviate your fears by showing your brain that you'll be fine.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It happens on me at 2 days. Your anxiety is likely due to fear. A longer fast can alleviate your fears by showing your brain that you'll be fine.
could be the trick.
About 90% of day-to-day anxiety was eliminated overnight a couple of weeks ago. Didn't know I had that much until suddenly it was gone. Fascinating stuff.
I agree that I'm feeling circumstantial fear at making the wrong decision in dealing with a situation, but that will pass as soon as the decision is made.

Been doing longdistance outdoor walking and the stairclimber at the gym for fresh endorphins. I'll restart my lifting program in two weeks or else I'd have that clarity tool rn.

Willing to add a tool to jumpstart decisionmaking-clarity by using a 48 hour fast.
' Rip off the bandaid and just do it.'
'Jump into the deep end'

How do I know unless I try?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you mean stamina???? Are you trying to last longer in sex? I don't mean quick ejaculation but in banging back and forward. Is that what you mean???? The physical work that you put into your body to fvck???? Are you trying to get energy to fvck???

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dried fruit, like dates.