"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Only young hot girls are important

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
I can’t get a link to the direct article, but basically 45 year tv actress (41 when she wrote it), who has PhD in neuroscience and starred in Big Bang Theory, wrote an article for the NYT saying in order to protect herself, it was "wise" to dress "modestly" and not act "flirtatiously" with men. Essentially she thinks only “hot” girls are sexually assualted.


Does this woman, who has PhD, have a point?

Curious of the responses.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Max Baker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
96
Age
48
Location
Melbourne, AUS
Not sure dressing modestly would make a difference for her. She's not the cutest girl going around....
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I can’t get a link to the direct article, but basically 45 year tv actress (41 when she wrote it), who has PhD in neuroscience and starred in Big Bang Theory, wrote an article for the NYT saying in order to protect herself, it was "wise" to dress "modestly" and not act "flirtatiously" with men. Essentially she thinks only “hot” girls are sexually assualted.


Does this woman, who has PhD, have a point?

Curious of the responses.
men are very thirsty :)
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Next in the news:
Females walking home from a bar drunk at 2am in the morning are more likely to get raped than females walking in a group sober at 9pm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top