"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girl wants to get to know me better before meeting

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I've noticed women will put this buffer up during covid, nothing wrong with a phone call but if a chick is not willing to meet within the first 7 days than she is just using you for attention, another thing I've noticed women doing is sending out nudes and dirty pics even without solitician sometimes they DTF but its mostly for attention
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
I say something similar but to further screen out these types, I just state it in my profile. "I don't want a pen pal. I'd prefer to meet sooner than later" or "Prefer to meet in real life because there is so much more you can get from that instead of just words on the screen"

It's pretty surprising how many girls are refreshed by this when they read it as they are always complaining that guys text too much without asking them out. I was initially surprised by that but I guess statistically, there are a lot of guys like that out there.
Yeah this is a huge thing with OLD now....guys don't want to meet. They will text for a month or two before trying to meet up. No idea why but by meeting quickly you will definitely stand out in a positive way.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Yeah this is a huge thing with OLD now....guys don't want to meet. They will text for a month or two before trying to meet up. No idea why but by meeting quickly you will definitely stand out in a positive way.
I know why because I do it sometimes. I know it is the opposite of what I just said but I do it because I only have limited time for dates. And when the number of girls that want to go out with me exceed the time I have, I don't suggest meeting right away or try to make small talk to string them along until I have free time to meet them.

This week I'm meeting with a different girl every night from Tuesday to Friday. Two are new and the other two are existing plates. I'm not trying to brag but OLD comes in waves for me. Nothing one week and everything the next. You just gotta roll with it the best you can. :up:
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I know why because I do it sometimes. I know it is the opposite of what I just said but I do it because I only have limited time for dates. And when the number of girls that want to go out with me exceed the time I have, I don't suggest meeting right away or try to make small talk to string them along until I have free time to meet them.
exactly, i was just gonna say that. If you got a few spinning its hard to schedule sometimes. I have 4 options for this weekend, not sure which one to choose. I'll pick one and invite her over friday night but then anything after that will have to be scheduled on the fly depending on how that one plays out. So i'll have to keep the others interested til i have time for them. I have a hard time spinning anything over 2 but like you said it comes in waves and they dry up fast too. Trying to get a mixture of FWB, local women for during the week and a few out of towners for weekends.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
I know why because I do it sometimes. I know it is the opposite of what I just said but I do it because I only have limited time for dates. And when the number of girls that want to go out with me exceed the time I have, I don't suggest meeting right away or try to make small talk to string them along until I have free time to meet them.

This week I'm meeting with a different girl every night from Tuesday to Friday. Two are new and the other two are existing plates. I'm not trying to brag but OLD comes in waves for me. Nothing one week and everything the next. You just gotta roll with it the best you can. :up:
Also another reason seems to be that the guys have gained a bunch of weight or are using old pics and know the woman won't go for it so they try and build up some "connection" prior in the hopes they overlook this. I have heard something similar from many different women where the guys message them for a long time and don't want to meet but then they do and he is like 50 lbs overweight and the pics are from 10 years ago.

Based on most dudes on OLD I would bet there are far more of these than guys who have 20 women lined up.

The truth is if you are a relatively decent looking, normal guy with his act together and is exciting and fun, your competition isn't very tough.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Based on most dudes on OLD I would bet there are far more of these than guys who have 20 women lined up.

The truth is if you are a relatively decent looking, normal guy with his act together and is exciting and fun, your competition isn't very tough.
you make a good point
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
If a girl online responds to your proposal to meet up with "I'd like to get to know you better here first" -- that means she's either not interested in you, or not on OLD to meet people (which is common).

Because what happens if you comply, and continue the online chat "getting to know each other better?" You are seeking to earn her approval before she'll give you permission to meet her. She has set the frame, and you are submitting and following her lead.

So basically, you're out. There's no real way around "I want to get to know you better first."

The best reply "I appreciate that, but I'm not interested in online relationships. If you change your mind, let me know, I think it would fun or at least interesting to meet up in person. Otherwise, good luck!"

Then next.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Also another reason seems to be that the guys have gained a bunch of weight or are using old pics and know the woman won't go for it so they try and build up some "connection" prior in the hopes they overlook this. I have heard something similar from many different women where the guys message them for a long time and don't want to meet but then they do and he is like 50 lbs overweight and the pics are from 10 years ago.

Based on most dudes on OLD I would bet there are far more of these than guys who have 20 women lined up.

The truth is if you are a relatively decent looking, normal guy with his act together and is exciting and fun, your competition isn't very tough.
Agree with that scenario too but I also find it works the other way around. Girls have also gotten fat and somehow thinking good conversations will make you somehow overlook their weight gain or age gain. I've had this happen to me when I first started dating again.

OLD is full of people that are disingenuous, don't look like their pics, tries to be someone they're not, has a fake online persona. All par for the course for us to weed out.
 

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Update(sort of):

So it's been a week now. Back then I answered her this: "haha ok I do have a Snapchat but I'm a bit lazy with that so I rarely use it.(gave my snap account). And I'm also pretty bad at texting because I prefer to meet in real life, but yeah I understand so let's just take it easy and chat."

She replied: "Thank you! And thanks for understanding, sounds good! :)" @Lookatu

Then she added me on Snapchat(she did follow me on Instagram before that) and sent me a selfie and asked how I was doing. So I sent her a selfie myself and we had a convo total of 3 snaps from each.

Next day I sent her a snap asking what she was up to and we had 2 snaps from each.

Day after that I sent her a casual atm snap to which she replied and we had 2 snaps from each.

Everytime she replied within 10 minutes.

So now it's been 4 days since we've chatted and that's because I have this thought in my head that she should initiate now and text me something because it's now been 2 days in a row that I've been the one starting the "convo" and that she would do it if she'd really be interested. @BackInTheGame78

Am I over analyzing the sh!t out of this or is it because she's already got my invitation for meeting in real life and she didn't accept it so now it should be her job to put some more effort for this to work? Because I think the same way as you guys that if a girl is interested she will make it clear. Although I do NOT agree that a girl wanting to get to know better before meeting is a synonym for an attention wh0re or disinterested, because some people do need to get comfortable, especially those shy or insecure ones nowadays when their social life and interaction is 99% online. @Glassguy

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ell-do-anything-to-make-things-happen.237993/ Interesting points from our women as well.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Hey,

A girl(21yo) that I've been chatting with for a few texts in Tinder asked if I have a Snapchat so that we could get to know eachother better before meeting. She said that she has never met anyone from Tinder and is super shy.

I think she is atleast 8/10 so I bet there's a lot of guys trying to meet her. She also searched me on Instagram and started following me without us even talking about it.

I don't want to become her text buddy because I don't care about it and because I'm bad at texting. How would you guys deal with this situation? Would you give her your Snapchat?
She’s so shy she went on www.Tinder.com, uplodaed hot pictures of herself so 6’1 guys could accept or swipe right.

Give her your Snapchat but push for the meet hard. Don’t let her get out from under it.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Ok so now you've chatted for a bit and she should be more comfortable. What's the delay now in getting her to meet you?

I'm afraid the more attention you feed her, that's going to be enough to keep her satisfied and she will never really want to meet you.

If she's not initiating chats with you or she won't accept your invite to meet, it's a sign of low interest and AW at best.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
What you are dealing with is a difficult woman who has no intentions of meeting up. She is looking for attention only. You are already off to a bad start because SHE wants to “interview” you to make sure you are worthy of her presence on an actual date. I personally would have ghosted because I have three other plates and don’t have time for phone interviews. If you choose not to go down this route then I would just offer a quick coffee date. I have had a lot of success with women who are actually shy by offering a quick coffee date, tell her to meet you for a cup of coffee, would like to get to know you in person. Most shy women feel more comfortable at a coffee shop, rather than a bar, it’s a quick interaction and you guys can part ways rather quickly if there is no connection.Good luck!
 
Top