Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I am a dinosaur... I have never used online dating.... and have no social media. Are there others here that have somehow managed to remain frozen circa 2000?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is one such dinosaur, it's very refreshing to be with someone who doesn't have any social media and isn't constantly checking her phone.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer have social media as im disgusted by the misinformation and and rumor spreading it has become. I have however online dated since 2005 or so. Once you jump in you'll figure it out fast enough, aint rocket science.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed out on the "golden era" of online dating.
Its currently way past it's prime.
I wouldn't even bother with it if I were you.
I completely stopped using social media a decade ago because the quality kept dropping drastically every year.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero social media. I'm old and my kid and friends can be annoying watching them amuse themselves with the phone world. Did Facebook when it was new, a handful of childhood girlfriends found me and it was just too strange and I disappeared. I'm in mid move from Liberal-Land to the Midwest. I put up an Avatar, that's a pic of my new front yard.

I know zero people there accept family. So I signed up on POF, free only and my first time. I'm a bit concerned about 50-60 Midwest images of women. Game plan will have to be different than that fiasco. (no disrespect) but Its kinda spooky. So NO you're not the only low tech Dinosaur.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely stopped using social media a decade ago because the quality kept dropping drastically every year.
trust me... I’m avoiding it all. When it first started people viewed it as odd. I remember people joking it was for losers that couldn’t deal with reality. My cousin met his wife off Match and I remember people joking at the wedding about it..... then online dating became a big thing.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is the main cause of depression. It's why so many women are depressed and miserable because they are addicted to their phone and social media. I deleted my accounts about 2 months ago. Awesome feeling. I still use OLD to spin plates, nothing serious and its how it should be treated.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use a smartphone, prefer single player games, don't use social media and don't understand what the hell happened. Young people call me grandpa now and give me the side ways glance when I mention I only have a land line. :D

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not missing anything. I admire you. I don't use online dating either, and only use social media for marketing my business, but I no longer use it for personal stuff due to previous bad experiences.

If you can do cold approaches in person in 2021 then you're a rare breed of guy and it will make you stand out from other guys in the eyes of women, since so few guys do cold approach these days (pandemic notwithstanding).

Glassguy

Reaction score
Totally agree. I had a field day on OLD but within 2 years the tables turned on OLD from a hookup site to women attention wh0res. Its trash.

I keep fb because I score a lot of dates and lays from it. I'm not on FB to see pics from little Johnnie's birthday party. I use it primarily to get laid. And it works easily.