Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has HIGH interest and demonstrates this often...

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would value input on a situation. I have maintained frame and positively controlled our interactions and she responds well to this...
Mid 40's girl who has constantly shown her high interest in me and see's the value I offer, just as I'm starting see the value she has to offer. She offers and pays for meals often, she isn't yet needy or overly emotional, demonstrates passion. Often goes out of her way to see me and has even presented me a thoughtful gifts. She was married long-term, is self sufficient and seems relatively healthy mentally.
After 5 weeks of dating she came to my new place for dinner, after dinner we ended up in my bed, she offered ZERO pushback or resistance. I told her to take her clothes of and she hit me with "I'm not there yet" I kept full composure and told her "I only want her when she is ready." She's no cold fish and I've never had a girl pull this on me. I never let her see that it bugged the f*ck out of me! I've lead everything and my gut says she wants the exclusive talk, I also know women who make you wait tend to be not worth the wait....I also have not noticed any game playing on her end

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would value input on a situation. I have maintained frame and positively controlled our interactions and she responds well to this...
Mid 40's girl who has constantly shown her high interest in me and see's the value I offer, just as I'm starting see the value she has to offer. She offers and pays for meals often, she isn't yet needy or overly emotional, demonstrates passion. Often goes out of her way to see me and has even presented me a thoughtful gifts. She was married long-term, is self sufficient and seems relatively healthy mentally.
After 5 weeks of dating she came to my new place for dinner, after dinner we ended up in my bed, she offered ZERO pushback or resistance. I told her to take her clothes of and she hit me with "I'm not there yet" I kept full composure and told her "I only want her when she is ready." She's no cold fish and I've never had a girl pull this on me. I never let her see that it bugged the f*ck out of me! I've lead everything and my gut says she wants the exclusive talk, I also know women who make you wait tend to be not worth the wait....I also have not noticed any game playing on her end
It's never been worth it.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest trick since the beginning of mankind. Be distant, stay distant, when she wants to know what's up?? Tell
Her you didn't think she was interested in you. Throw that nasty manipulating crap back at her..

EDIT:: Notice how wonderful she was? There's often a catch.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good input! This helps reinforce not having "the talk"
Next time we are together I will just ask ask why she doesn't want to have sex. I honestly don't have time or interest in childish games. Could have been a stupid test to see if I really am what I appear to be or she's got some kind of stupid hang-up about something.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
5 weeks?? You can't be serious. You moving at the pace of a snail is why you ended up in this spot. I mean at this point what's another 2 or 3 weeks?

Also, you sound very "clunky" in terms of moving from being in bed to getting naked to having sex. Telling a woman to take off her clothes does not seem like a smooth play at all...how about just kiss her passionately, start rubbing her up and down and then move her hand on top of your hopefully erect c0ck? Then start removing clothing items one by one...that has pretty much never failed. No words need to be exchanged. You getting her hot and bothered removes all of her resistance.

OP, you need to learn to move faster and be a little smoother with your transitions.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you should NEVER say take your clothes off early in the relationship. It sounds extremely coarse to women and makes them self-concious of what they’re doing. They need to think that “it just happened” because of the anti-slvt defense that resides in them. It can’t be “their fault”.

That's how you threw cold water on the fire. But fear not. An interested woman will always give you another chance. Just don’t tell her to take anything off again.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 weeks?? You can't be serious. You moving at the pace of a snail is why you ended up in this spot. I mean at this point what's another 2 or 3 weeks?

Also, you sound very "clunky" in terms of moving from being in bed to getting naked to having sex. Telling a woman to take off her clothes does not seem like a smooth play at all...how about just kiss her passionately, start rubbing her up and down and then move her hand on top of your hopefully erect c0ck? Then start removing clothing items one by one...that has pretty much never failed.

OP, you need to learn to move faster and be a little smoother with your transitions.
^^^ THIS.

Also anytime a woman also agrees to go to your bedroom but then denies you or tries controlling the situation is terms for immediate dismissal. It's only going to get worse from there as she'll have a control trip and be playing games with you. Not worth it.

Learn to make them feel comfortable and safe early on so you can escalate quicker and not waste 5 weeks to find out these situations.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good input! This helps reinforce not having "the talk"
Next time we are together I will just ask ask why she doesn't want to have sex. I honestly don't have time or interest in childish games. Could have been a stupid test to see if I really am what I appear to be or she's got some kind of stupid hang-up about something.
So acting butthurt and letting her see that it's bothering you is the plan? If I was her I'd be confused as fvck because YOU have already waited 5 weeks before even trying anything like that. She is probably wondering why it has taken so long.

C'mon OP. There is nothing to say. Just start making out with her, start rubbing her up and down over her clothes while doing it and whisper in her ear how you are going to rock her world and then take her hand and move it down to your c0ck.

That's all that needs to be done. No talking. No telling her to take her clothes off. No asking her what the problem is.

Try that and report back.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women aren’t super confident openly displaying their bodies naked. She may be one. If so, she’s likely felt very put on the spot when you blatantly told her to undress. Her response likely was an immediate reflexive response to that. After all, she was in your bedroom by choice. Again make no mention of what happened before. None. Simply escalate bit by bit next time. When things are really hot then undress her a bit at a time. Make it a sexy experience for her. She’ll likely appreciate that and will much more willingly follow your lead.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are too controlling in the bedroom are never worth it.

When you are in a relationship with a woman, you agree to share your resources and she agrees to share everything in the bedroom. After 5 weeks, she should be keeping up her part of the deal.

Abort the mission, eject.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women that are too controlling in the bedroom are never worth it.

When you are in a relationship with a woman, you agree to share your resources and she agrees to share everything in the bedroom. After 5 weeks, she should be keeping up her part of the deal.

Abort the mission, eject.
The OP has nobody to blame but himself for waiting 5 weeks to get to this point and for his clunky, unsmooth transitions from making out to getting naked. Who tells a woman to "take off your clothes" the first time you are getting ready to have sex?? That's controlling? She probably wanted to vomit after hearing OP say that.

Kind of mind boggling to me how this woman is even still interested after this.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest trick since the beginning of mankind. Be distant, stay distant, when she wants to know what's up?? Tell
Her you didn't think she was interested in you. Throw that nasty manipulating crap back at her..

EDIT:: Notice how wonderful she was? There's often a catch.
I missed the "take off your clothes". It does sound all Vito Corleone gangsta. I can see that working with a girl you know very well, after wine, in front of the fireplace.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, at the end of the day, the only way a woman displays high interest is when she willingly and eagerly has your c0ck in her mouth.

All these other "signs" are meaningless until this happens.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she needs an oil change