"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need suggestion: Converting into potential date

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
I am currently interning with this girl at a law firm. The internship is only for a month and is work from home. We chat about work mostly (since we get similar assignments to do). She only texts when she needs help with something or to ask about my completion progress. Basically everything about work. I try and chat about other stuff but not much.
Now i know most of you will say to ask her for date and get her off the phone. I have been meaning to do that; but here is what the doubt is and where i need suggestions: the girl definately has low interest, which is apparent from the fact that she sometimes leaves messages on read. I mean she chats fine and is quite friendly and all. I dont even know if she is with someone already. My gut says that she might say no if i asked her for a date and i am just concerned that it might create a bit awkwardness. Should i still ask her out?

For those who might say about not dating girl at work; this internship is only for a month and i wont see her again after this.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I would just be cool with her and leave her hanging on a few texts. At the end of the internship, ask her out. If its a yes, all good. If its a no, there won't be any awkwardness to deal with since you won't see her again. As it has been said many times, if you don't ask, its already a no.
 

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
I would just be cool with her and leave her hanging on a few texts. At the end of the internship, ask her out. If its a yes, all good. If its a no, there won't be any awkwardness to deal with since you won't see her again. As it has been said many times, if you don't ask, its already a no.
That definately makes sense. Thanks
 

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
Why do you want to date a girl that isn’t interested in you?
Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
On the last day tell her we won't see each other anymore, and don't you want to take me out for drinks your treat!
That should amuse her enough for a response. But for pete's sake not until.
 
Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean
Nah. Talk to girls with high interest initially and try to keep it there as long as possible.
 

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
This is the exact same question I want to know the answer to. Typically this happens when there are a lack of options. Any option a person has becomes much more valuable.

OP, do you have any other women in the pipeline?
This is what i replied earlier to this question.
"Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean."
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
This is what i replied earlier to this question.
"Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean."
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one.
I mean it all depends. What type of interactions are you having? In person? Phone calls? Is there any flirty stuff going on?

Sometimes that does happen but not always. She could become less attracted to you as she gets to know you better the same as she could become more attracted.

At the end of the day you are going to have to transition the convo from work stuff to other things. If you are only texting, I would suggest talking on the phone. Far easier to show personality and intonation. You can also speak slow and deeply into her ear. Think Barry White.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
the girl definately has low interest, which is apparent from the fact that she sometimes leaves messages on read
So why exactly do you think a low interest girl would want to date you? As others have said you need other options. Your getting oneitis for a girl who has little or no interest in you.
 

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
So why exactly do you think a low interest girl would want to date you? As others have said you need other options. Your getting oneitis for a girl who has little or no interest in you.
This is what i replied earlier to this question.
"Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean."
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one
 
Top