Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Read it back then and didn't find it "that amazing". Today it is old school and mostly outdated. But it is not a bad read tho.What are your thoughts on the game by neil strauss?
Is it a good read or it is just not worth it?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I agree. It's more about him (Neil Strauss), telling his story about the game and how he got in into the scene of PUA. It not that telling of how to actually do it in my opinion.Even for its time, it was not a full step by step “cookbook” on gam
Ha ha when peacocking goes absolutely south... (and trying to copycat Mystery too). Another famous prescription was "peacocking" or dressing outlandishly to attract attention
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Any peacocking is venturing south, in my book.Ha ha when peacocking goes absolutely south... (and trying to copycat Mystery too)
![]()
![]()
View attachment 5493
The idea here is two-fold. First, that you're going to be the center of attention anywhere you go, and thus have curious women opening you rather than approaching. Second, reactions from women will be polarized -- very positive or very negative, both of which are better than neutral or indifferent.
However, in most venues, that negative reaction is mockery and derision at worst, or at best, being a joke. Your social status will thus be low in most cases. Putting 90% of women off at your appearance is just bad game.
Mystery was ahead of his time with that mask
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That's wisdom.How the book ends is a stern warning about building your life around women - they r only the cherry on top.
Good story. Fiction. Strauss is a good writer but a snake oil salesman.What are your thoughts on the game by neil strauss?
Is it a good read or it is just not worth it?
Please do. I hear mystery looks deezd irl. Not skeletor like as scene in the pics or vids.I talked to Neil Strauss and met Mystery at that time when. It was great. Will write a bit more about it later
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.