"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What could make a girl change her mind about you suddenly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I'm wondering what could make a girl change her mind about you, out of the blues.

I made a thread about it here. I asked her out late September and she said no with no legit reason and that she knows this is the first time I'm asking(i was thinking WTF, how many times am I supposed to ask) but maybe some other time. Suddenly she texts me 2 days ago, acting so friendly/interested, asks if I am still around. It felt like she really wanted to say something.

So I'm like why not ask her again. I did and specifically mentioned a date to be clear. She says yes but I feel suspicious why she changed her mind, lol (not that I really care)

Well, I'm going to meet up with her asap if she doesn't flake

University resumption is in batches due to COVID (so annoying), we'll be resuming in about a month. Till then I'll text her and send VNs occasionally

20210115_193115.jpg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
This didn't happen, so you acted well.

You: Hey!
Her:
You: Hi!
Her:
You: FVCK YOU B!TCH!

And as for what happened, I'm with Romanemp22. She started dating another guy instead of you, it didn't work out and now she's moved on to you because you did actually catch her eye and didn't do the above.

Don't screw it up by trying too hard to keep a conversation going.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ant92

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
16
Age
34
Location
US
A lot of dating is timing. Everyone has their own life’s. Don’t Telegraph your horniness and you’ll be in those cheeks in no time

when I was in my teens and early 20s I would take flaking and canceling personally, I was just insecure.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
This didn't happen, so you acted well.

You: Hey!
Her:
You: Hi!
Her:
You: FVCK YOU B!TCH!

And as for what happened, I'm with Romanemp22. She started dating another guy instead of you, it didn't work out and now she's moved on to you because you did actually catch her eye and didn't do the above.

Don't screw it up by trying too hard to keep a conversation going.
I'll probably reduce the number of times I'll hit her up
Thanks
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
There are plenty of possible reasons. Could have been:

1. Dating another guy
2. Personal/family reasons
3. Wasn't interested then but you handled the soft rejection well

Etc. I'm guessing it was probably number 3, maybe in conjunction with 1 as mentioned above (women always have plates spinning).

I wouldn't read too much into it. The reasons don't really matter and if you sleep with her she will backwards-rationalize it and chalk it up to serendipity. But in a way women are right about this stuff, a lot of it is timing.* So if you show you don't care about being rejected, a girl might come around This is why I rarely advocate "putting a girl in her place," hard nexting/ghosting (barring disrespect), or of course getting upset over a rejection.

So, stay cool, have fun with it. Be sure to playfully disqualify yourself.


*Men tend to think it's always the right time for them, but that's not really true.
Thank you. Rejection is painful, got 3 last year

I guess I have to read about the playful disqualification before trying it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
A lot of dating is timing. Everyone has their own life’s. Don’t Telegraph your horniness and you’ll be in those cheeks in no time

when I was in my teens and early 20s I would take flaking and canceling personally, I was just insecure.
I hope so, lol

I'm going to try my best to stay patient. Well rejection hurts, made me come on sosuave
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
There are plenty of possible reasons. Could have been:

1. Dating another guy
2. Personal/family reasons
3. Wasn't interested then but you handled the soft rejection well

Etc. I'm guessing it was probably number 3, maybe in conjunction with 1 as mentioned above (women always have plates spinning).

I wouldn't read too much into it. The reasons don't really matter and if you sleep with her she will backwards-rationalize it and chalk it up to serendipity. But in a way women are right about this stuff, a lot of it is timing.* So if you show you don't care about being rejected, a girl might come around This is why I rarely advocate "putting a girl in her place," hard nexting/ghosting (barring disrespect), or of course getting upset over a rejection.

So, stay cool, have fun with it. Be sure to playfully disqualify yourself.


*Men tend to think it's always the right time for them, but that's not really true.
Totally agree with you about “putting her in her place “ never really works , but sometimes if she has an attitude and ignoring her behavior does not make her stop ( basically it is not a test ) the only thing that remains is to put her into her place . In this case sometimes it works , sometimes it does not , but for sure she is testing your limits by fire and on purpose
 
Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
You just never know what's really going on with a girl.

She may have been dating someone else, and is now available.

She may have been going through a hard breakup.

She may have simply been in a meh mood when you asked her out, and she ended up regretting turning you down. You can't predict a woman's emotions, which are subject to change at a moment's notice. You can only predict that her mood will be unpredictable.

You may have established some form of higher social status in the time since (handling the soft rejection well certainly contributed), and triggered her attraction.

Don't think too much into it, that could make you resentful. Just go with the flow, and always, always, be ready to walk away.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I wanted to say this in the last thread but didn’t for other reasons. But now I just don’t give af cuz she already agreed.

She’s Muslim. Her trying to “friendzone” you initially isn’t so much of a real friendzone as it is giving herself plausible deniability to keep talking with you. In these types of situations with girls who don’t have any experience, when she says that you’re “just a friend”, it’s really just her telling herself that. Now, that doesn’t mean you can’t actually enter the friendzone if you **** things up, because you most definitely can, but generally speaking they just tell themselves that. So long as you don’t actually act like her gay best friend and behave masculinely, you should be fine. These girls just take a lot longer to get into, at least initially anyway.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I wanted to say this in the last thread but didn’t for other reasons. But now I just don’t give af cuz she already agreed.

She’s Muslim. Her trying to “friendzone” you initially isn’t so much of a real friendzone as it is giving herself plausible deniability to keep talking with you. In these types of situations with girls who don’t have any experience, when she says that you’re “just a friend”, it’s really just her telling herself that. Now, that doesn’t mean you can’t actually enter the friendzone if you **** things up, because you most definitely can, but generally speaking they just tell themselves that. So long as you don’t actually act like her gay best friend and behave masculinely, you should be fine. These girls just take a lot longer to get into, at least initially anyway.
Oh, I think you got the wrong thread. Here's the one I'm referring to, page 2 https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-ask-a-girl-out-over-text.266673/

No update about the Muslim girl but thanks for the tip
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
You just never know what's really going on with a girl.

She may have been dating someone else, and is now available.

She may have been going through a hard breakup.

She may have simply been in a meh mood when you asked her out, and she ended up regretting turning you down. You can't predict a woman's emotions, which are subject to change at a moment's notice. You can only predict that her mood will be unpredictable.

You may have established some form of higher social status in the time since (handling the soft rejection well certainly contributed), and triggered her attraction.

Don't think too much into it, that could make you resentful. Just go with the flow, and always, always, be ready to walk away.
Thank you. Let's see how it goes
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top