Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could make a girl change her mind about you suddenly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you
OP,

I will take your side in this and disagree with almost everyone in this thread. I don’t know why so many DJs get so hung up on a girl saying they can’t make it work once and thinking that this means it’s all over unless they just want to come over and fu*k them in their apartments.

You can always “circle back” to women (so long it wasn’t a complete bridge burning). This is why we always recommend not burning that bridge and taking any soft rejection with ease. I have banged women who reach back out before - and not just once. There is no reason to completely cut ties or take such a hard line on them if they reach back out.
Dude, I've read this and my only advice would be to be careful. If she seems flaky again, move on. I'd forget about her and in case she initiates contact AND you're still single/interested, sure, go out. But from my experience, it will only result in wasted time.

I would not advise you to troll her and send her on a date alone for mean reasons. You can really hurt her by setting a date and completely forgetting about it, but how is that helpful? Are you not better off doing something else for yourself others?
Thank you. It's over if she flakes

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think you got it all wrong. When I first asked her, she was like "I know this is the first time you're asking me out before rejecting me". It was the moment she said that that I started thinking within myself, "how many times I'm supposed to ask"
Regardless, she rejected you and left it 4 months before contacting you again. That should be a hard next. Like I said, your ever ready availability communicates desperation. But hey, your choice, I just wouldn’t go back to a girl who was confused about her feelings. Attraction is either totally mutual or it isn’t. If not, expect problems to arise if this even gets to relationship stage.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless, she rejected you and left it 4 months before contacting you again. That should be a hard next. Like I said, your ever ready availability communicates desperation. But hey, your choice, I just wouldn’t go back to a girl who was confused about her feelings. Attraction is either totally mutual or it isn’t. If not, expect problems to arise if this even gets to relationship stage.
I get your point, maybe that's what prompted this thread in the first place. Thanks

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not ask her instead of us?... she randomly hit YOU up right?

You have every right to ask "why are you hitting me up after you turned me down, you wishy washy skank b1tch, what do you want?"

U scared you gonna lose her? Let your balls hang

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have every right to ask "why are you hitting me up after you turned me down, you wishy washy skank b1tch, what do you want?"

That's a power play right there. I don't agree with the language(we were all thinking it though), but I'm sure bluntly asking her "why are you calling me?" would be a good thing to do.
But I wouldn't say "Why are you callling me? .... B1tch!" I'd think it tho.

Last edited:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your point, maybe that's what prompted this thread in the first place. Thanks
Yeh, it is a legit concern when you’ve been rejected, then suddenly hit up after 4 or 5 months. Just saying, I wouldn’t want to be in the position where, a few months in, I personally feel things are progressing, but then she starts flaking and giving you the ‘let’s just be friends’ speech. Sh1t like that is pretty brutal to the self esteem, then you got to go through the detachment phase, while she’s monkey branched without a second thought.

Like I said, it’s your choice, but I’d personally tell her that we’re best going our separate ways because of the reasons mentioned, then I’d ghost her. If she doesn’t give a fvck, then you have even more clarification that you’re just her plan B. But at least you have your answers now before the writing’s on the wall a few months down the line.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a longer version for **** off :rofl:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a power play right there. I don't agree with the language(we were all thinking it though), but I'm sure bluntly asking her "why are you calling me?" would be a good thing to do.
But I wouldn't say "Why are you callling me? .... B1tch!" I'd think it tho.
Yes, it makes sense actually. I'll be sure to use it next time though. Most likely, a girl will cook up an excuse

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, it is a legit concern when you’ve been rejected, then suddenly hit up after 4 or 5 months. Just saying, I wouldn’t want to be in the position where, a few months in, I personally feel things are progressing, but then she starts flaking and giving you the ‘let’s just be friends’ speech. Sh1t like that is pretty brutal to the self esteem, then you got to go through the detachment phase, while she’s monkey branched without a second thought.

Like I said, it’s your choice, but I’d personally tell her that we’re best going our separate ways because of the reasons mentioned, then I’d ghost her. If she doesn’t give a fvck, then you have even more clarification that you’re just her plan B. But at least you have your answers now before the writing’s on the wall a few months down the line.
Hmmm

What if she gives a fvck?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s clear a lot of posters on this thread are insecure and don’t handle rejection well.

All this speculation about “Chad dumped her and now she’s crawling back to you” and “turn her out, she’s a ho, she’s trash” “if she was interested she’d climb Mt Everest with a coin clenched between her a$$ cheeks for you” etc etc

This is a projection of their own resentment and bitterness at women. The reality is that a woman’s attraction for you can change, up and down, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Another reality is that all women who are considered attractive are currently involved with a guy when you meet her for the first time. She has more rapport, emotional connection, and history with that guy than she does with you. She’s obviously going to choose him over you— until her attraction for him falls, and rises for you.

Remember, her attraction for you can be too low to consider you a prospect, then turned up, which is what it looks like you were able to do.

Go on dates, have fun, escalate assertively, and bring it home. That’s it. Don’t overthink, just be ready to eject if you start smelling disrespect or bullish!t.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Time for Judge nismo's breakdown!

I know. When she said no, I went with another girl

Smart move on your part. Props.

Was I supposed to hard next her for no reason, she wasn't disrespectful at all. She didn't give a reason for her no

Contradictory statement. Well, if she just said no, then just move on. Not every girl is gonna like you. Okay, you have a reason to hard next her, even though she fundamentally nexted you first. Sometimes women get off on rejecting men, so they do whatever to be in the right-to-first-refusal position of power.

Yeah, we'll see how the date goes

Hopefully with this new girl.

She didn't reject multiple times, it was only once and I was never an emotional tampon.

One rejection should be enough for you to just move on. Anything after is chasing. Now I could forgive her calling you and setting up another meeting where she brings you a pepperoni pizza and is gonna swallow a cup of your cüm. But you don't spend any money on her until this happens.

Where then does the 3 strikes principle apply?

With women, 2 strikes max. The 1 strike rule is more usable.

I'm working on myself daily but at this point, isn't it delusional to compare oneself to Musk, Dwayne and others

No. With these female level up coaches that teach women how to secure the bag before sex, hell no. They know a man wouldn't flake out on a 7 day week date season with Katy Perry, Halle Berry, Sofia Vergara, Shakira, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj, and Priyanka Chopra.

The delusion comes from women who say they are the table and just because they own a business (not a multi-million dollar one) they're entitled to some high end NBA player (who will wear a condom and give her the pump-and-dump). Also, look at all these simps on their onlyfans and social media gassing their heads up.

The point I'm making is to look at how women would treat you if you were Dwayne, Lebron, and Elon. A woman would unscramble an egg and drain their balls till they're raisin-sized. If it's like pulling teeth, it ain't for you chief!
Read between the lines, as you should.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s clear a lot of posters on this thread are insecure and don’t handle rejection well.

All this speculation about “Chad dumped her and now she’s crawling back to you” and “turn her out, she’s a ho, she’s trash” “if she was interested she’d climb Mt Everest with a coin clenched between her a$$ cheeks for you” etc etc

This is a projection of their own resentment and bitterness at women. The reality is that a woman’s attraction for you can change, up and down, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Another reality is that all women who are considered attractive are currently involved with a guy when you meet her for the first time. She has more rapport, emotional connection, and history with that guy than she does with you. She’s obviously going to choose him over you— until her attraction for him falls, and rises for you.

Remember, her attraction for you can be too low to consider you a prospect, then turned up, which is what it looks like you were able to do.

Go on dates, have fun, escalate assertively, and bring it home. That’s it. Don’t overthink, just be ready to eject if you start smelling disrespect or bullish!t.
This is a really great post, good point, made me think. It’s posts like this that make this forum valuable.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering what could make a girl change her mind about you, out of the blues.

I made a thread about it here. I asked her out late September and she said no with no legit reason and that she knows this is the first time I'm asking(i was thinking WTF, how many times am I supposed to ask) but maybe some other time. Suddenly she texts me 2 days ago, acting so friendly/interested, asks if I am still around. It felt like she really wanted to say something.

So I'm like why not ask her again. I did and specifically mentioned a date to be clear. She says yes but I feel suspicious why she changed her mind, lol (not that I really care)

Well, I'm going to meet up with her asap if she doesn't flake

University resumption is in batches due to COVID (so annoying), we'll be resuming in about a month. Till then I'll text her and send VNs occasionally

View attachment 5415
She could be an attention whoare. See if it goes anywhere before you start taking her seriously.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Top notch again. Keep posting mate.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll watch out for that. Thanks
Stop listening to all of this bad advice on here. You asked her out and she rejected you...so what. You played it well amd moved on which showed you have options. She came back around and you asked her out again and she said yes. Go on a date and have fun...if she starts disrespecting you and your time you cut her off.

Who knows why she said no first and who cares. Guys on here think girls are black and white but they are not. She could have found you really attractive and felt insecure and shy around you thus rejecting you. This happened to me in high school where a girl rejected me and then came around a few months later.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've read this and my only advice would be to be careful. If she seems flaky again, move on. I'd forget about her and in case she initiates contact AND you're still single/interested, sure, go out. But from my experience, it will only result in wasted time.

I would not advise you to troll her and send her on a date alone for mean reasons. You can really hurt her by setting a date and completely forgetting about it, but how is that helpful? Are you not better off doing something else for yourself or others?
Like the old saying, "all is fair in love and war." It's winner takes all.

There's better use of time then calling out girls, trolling or ghosting but, you can't be half a gangster.

Most guys bend the knee. Are low t. They pander and cater to women. Regardless of the vows, any arrangements for a date, girls flake, ghost, and are disgusting human being said a lot of the time.

I have better things to do then troll or ghost but I won't hesitate should the need arise. I love charging up my troll cannon. Lulz had!

I have dine and dashed on girls. I've ghosted. I love running into women from the past who are now fat as ****kkk slobs, single mom's, and life is garbage now.

It's nice to see and say hello. Notice that she hasn't got a wedding ring. Awww... Tell her, one day.... sarcasm and overt sympathy works wonders. It's best to tell her she looks different especially when enormous but you can't figure out what?

Trolling as hobby. If you aren't laughing, you're not doing it right.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

What if she gives a fvck?
It could only be because you dented her ego, and she wants what she can’t have. She already rejected you then contacts you 5 months later... doesn’t sound like a girl who was really interested to begin with.

Regardless, I came across this vid which echoes what I’m saying:

Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop listening to all of this bad advice on here. You asked her out and she rejected you...so what. You played it well amd moved on which showed you have options. She came back around and you asked her out again and she said yes. Go on a date and have fun...if she starts disrespecting you and your time you cut her off.

Who knows why she said no first and who cares. Guys on here think girls are black and white but they are not. She could have found you really attractive and felt insecure and shy around you thus rejecting you. This happened to me in high school where a girl rejected me and then came around a few months later.
Thank you. Quality post!