Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SPeaking less = good

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, read some stuff about talking less is good b/c

1)chances are u wont say something stupid
2)your words become rare therefore more valuable

but my query is:

how to speak less but not seem like the quiet guy that just sits there and looks shy?
or
the grumpy kid who walks around looking confident and what not, but doesnt talk to ppl?

stupid question, but wanted to hear some input on it.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The best conversationalist is the person who can get the other person to talk."
now who can tell me who first said this brilliant quote? :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA

but my query is:

how to speak less but not seem like the quiet guy that just sits there and looks shy?

Just talk and dont worry if you appear shy. If you start convos you wont appear that way. It would just make you appear more mysterious

or the grumpy kid who walks around looking confident and what not, but doesnt talk to ppl?

Dont walk around looking grumpy. Walk around with a little smile like you got a secret no one knows.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most DJs already know this. No need to put it up for the 100th time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
AMS summed this up very well, you basically "talk yourself out of the poosey" by saying something stupid.

This has happened to me a lot, and I really need to learn to make the woman do most of the talking.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
AMS summed this up very well, you basically "talk yourself out of the poosey" by saying something stupid.

This has happened to me a lot, and I really need to learn to make the woman do most of the talking.
Yeah sometimes the guy is doing well but suddenly says something that turns her off.

Other times, the guy can “over-game” her. It’s where the chick is totally into the guy and pretty much ready to leave with him, but the guy (doesn’t realize this and) just keeps talking and eventually bores her and/or friendzones himself. He continues to talk to her for another hour when all he had to do is invite her to see his new fish tank at home lol.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Speaking is good if and when it is romantic and conducive to getting the pvssy wet. I find talking about traveling is always a safe one, for example. Otherwise, talking about your rock collection is the opposite and will dry up the pvssy fast.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

but my query is:

or
the grumpy kid who walks around looking confident and what not, but doesnt talk to ppl?

stupid question, but wanted to hear some input on it.
A lot of guys put their foot in their mouth s9, less is more. I have the gift of gab. Million dollar mouth piece. there still comes a time to stfu and pull.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or
Let her do the talking. Act interested, ask her questions about the stuff she talks about.
If the topic runs dry, say a few sentences, change the subject and let her talk again.

Women love to talk about themselves.

Also, dont dish out to much about yourself..... stay mysterious , keep them guessing about you.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not even mad you resurrected an 18-yr-old thread :p This is because I also recently heard these discussions by AMS, and it got me thinking...
Thing is I have an extroverted personality and I like talking! Not in the goofy/corny type as AMS describes, it's just that being silent in a date, where some b!tch talks about the shoes she got, sounds very boring..
I guess it comes down to finding the right balance, and/or gearing the discussion towards interesting topics.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot comes down to how you hold yourself, are you being congruent with who you are, how you hold yourself etc

you can still show charisma without saying to much. if you're just sat there looking bored or dumb, particularly if not good looking it's safe to say she won;t find you particularly attractive.

same if you're constantly talking, but in a goofy, clown type way it's probably not going to come across well, again, particularly if not physically attractive.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot comes down to how you hold yourself, are you being congruent with who you are, how you hold yourself etc

you can still show charisma without saying to much. if you're just sat there looking bored or dumb, particularly if not good looking it's safe to say she won;t find you particularly attractive.

same if you're constantly talking, but in a goofy, clown type way it's probably not going to come across well, again, particularly if not physically attractive.
Agreed! Thinking about it, I've occasionally been in both extremes over the years.

I remember a date with a Portugese chick that wouldn't shut up, I was bored and I think it showed. Needless to say, nothing happened.

And of course there's the overgaming mistake, that I think most of us have made in the past. I think the socially conditioned belief that you have to impress the girl is largely to blame for this.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but my query is:

Have you seen the film "Silence of the Lambs"?

Get yourself one of those masks that Anthony Hopkins was wearing and when you see a girl you like just nash your teeth.

Reactions: B80