"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Pregnant Porn

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
If women abort their own babies because it's their own body then its not a stretch to think they can expose themselves to random men (many having S.T.D.s themselves both natural and demonic) because its their own body to sell to make money too. Pregnant porn, well, that's better than a woman selling herself and men sick enough to patron them but both are bad.
Good point
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
The fact that pregnant porn exists shows that women are chaotic creatures. Do you know how unstable you have to be to be doing porn while an innocent unborn child is inside you?! Wtf.......the chaos inside a woman soul needs to be tamed. If you let that chaos run free they will destroy themselves, society and even their unborn children.

Pregnant porn is a great counterpoint to all the feminist bs. I don't see how even the most hardcore feminist can defend this nonsense.
When the kid grows up it will go up to a porn actor and poke him in the face, then say "how do you like it?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
When the kid grows up it will go up to a porn actor and poke him in the face, then say "how do you like it?
Most likely when the kid grows up, someone will point out all the videos the kid's mom was in and they will most likely commit suicide or grow into an endless spiral of depression not able to be productive in life.

It's sad that some of these broads think of themselves first and not their kids/future kid's welfare that can be affected by their actions.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Most likely when the kid grows up, someone will point out all the videos the kid's mom was in and they will most likely commit suicide or grow into an endless spiral of depression not able to be productive in life.

It's sad that some of these broads think of themselves first and not their kids/future kid's welfare that can be affected by their actions.
If someone calls them a son of a biatch, they'll just have to agree.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
As you guys know, I live by a biblical frame of reference, and both the Bible and simple observation show that promiscuity destroys women from the inside out, and that not only a physical transference occurs during sex, but also a spiritual transference. On the physical side, I believe that the more strange DNA a woman absorbs, the more corrupted her inner core becomes. But that does not discount the spiritual.

In nature, man is the giver, woman the receiver. Women tend to suffer far more damage from promiscuous behavior, physically, psychologically and spiritually. Again, this is because she is absorbing the essence of every man she sleeps with. Each man stays with her and becomes a part of her. The effects are so profound that it can bee seen in her face. I can tell how much mileage a woman has on her by looking at her face. It’s in the mouth, jawline and eyes.

Since promiscuity is so damaging to women, of course it’s going to be incredibly damaging to a baby, as that baby is obviously literally a part of her and dependent upon her for survival. Who knows what kind of transference occurs?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
As you guys know, I live by a biblical frame of reference, and both the Bible and simple observation show that promiscuity destroys women from the inside out, and that not only a physical transference occurs during sex, but also a spiritual transference. On the physical side, I believe that the more strange DNA a woman absorbs, the more corrupted her inner core becomes. But that does not discount the spiritual.

In nature, man is the giver, woman the receiver. Women tend to suffer far more damage from promiscuous behavior, physically, psychologically and spiritually. Again, this is because she is absorbing the essence of every man she sleeps with. Each man stays with her and becomes a part of her. The effects are so profound that it can bee seen in her face. I can tell how much mileage a woman has on her by looking at her face. It’s in the mouth, jawline and eyes.

Since promiscuity is so damaging to women, of course it’s going to be incredibly damaging to a baby, as that baby is obviously literally a part of her and dependent upon her for survival. Who knows what kind of transference occurs?
If you can see it on her face, just wipe it off. Why do you think they sell Kleenex by the roadside?
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
If you can see it on her face, just wipe it off. Why do you think they sell Kleenex by the roadside?
LOL that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read on here. Thanks for the chuckle.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
women think nothing of men, they think were disposable, we have taught them this.

Theyre all single in the UK with newborn babies......let that sink in. there solipsism knows no boundaries.

The irony is they become the disposable ones in their late 30s, and they end up scorned
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Its not my bag but I dont think pregnant porn is any better/worse than some of the other porn genres...some really make your stomach turn!
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
As you guys know, I live by a biblical frame of reference, and both the Bible and simple observation show that promiscuity destroys women from the inside out, and that not only a physical transference occurs during sex, but also a spiritual transference. On the physical side, I believe that the more strange DNA a woman absorbs, the more corrupted her inner core becomes. But that does not discount the spiritual.

In nature, man is the giver, woman the receiver. Women tend to suffer far more damage from promiscuous behavior, physically, psychologically and spiritually. Again, this is because she is absorbing the essence of every man she sleeps with. Each man stays with her and becomes a part of her. The effects are so profound that it can bee seen in her face. I can tell how much mileage a woman has on her by looking at her face. It’s in the mouth, jawline and eyes.

Since promiscuity is so damaging to women, of course it’s going to be incredibly damaging to a baby, as that baby is obviously literally a part of her and dependent upon her for survival. Who knows what kind of transference occurs?
Great observations. I agree. I feel somewhat regretful that I partook in corrupting the very females we lambast. I was young and horny. I didn't know any better. I wonder if the effects of promiscuity can be reversed in women? I know one girl who is now a Christian introvert. She was mildly promiscuous in her youth ( she is now 31 with about 15 partners). She has not had sex for about 1.5 yrs now and claims she has no desire to. She is devoted to God. I actually believe her even though I would be HIGHLY skeptical of most females claiming this.

Some believe that female promiscuity becomes a vicious cycle ( feedback loop). This is why they hardly ever become less promiscuous. They only become more promiscuous because they are literally addicted to foreign DNA. Thats what Anthony Spade thinks anyway.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Its not my bag but I dont think pregnant porn is any better/worse than some of the other porn genres...some really make your stomach turn!
Yeh I agree. There is worse stuff out there. But corrupting your unborn pure child is quite high on the list of blasphemous acts. I dont believe in "evil" per se but thats pretty close to it.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
well can you handle the truth?
why do women cheat with the brother or father?
why do they **** the best friend? why the neighbor?
why a pregnant woman? because when you are a kid the biggest rush you got was from things you WERENT supposed to do
that's exactly what she is getting out of these situations.

the sexual underworld is real , a mans EGO , keeps it from being exposed.
damn bro. This is quite Blackpill even for me. I am afraid that you may be right. So you are saying they get a rush out of doing forbidden things. It's not necessarily the act itself but the taboo factor that turns them on? This may explain the myth of Adam and Eve. Eve ate the fruit because it was forbidden...not because she actually desired power. Fukk man. I think I will go cry myself to sleep in the corner now. I hope you are wrong lol.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I agree but I'm refraining from always blaming the women on these issues

Yes,these females are degenerates but why is there a demand for it?

Why are men getting off watching it? That's disgusting too
Yes this is very true. Pornstars disgust me but I still use their services. Who is more at fault? I dont know.
I could never watch any porn involving pregnancy though, its too sad and depressing. The guys out there watching are truly sick. Maybe there is not a demand for it but the social elites are still putting it out there. For example the recent rise of incest porn ( sister, step sister, mom etc). I dont think anyone is demanding that stuff ( maybe step sister lol) but it is still very common. I think there may be a bigger agenda here ( puts on my tin foil hat).
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I wonder if the effects of promiscuity can be reversed in women? I know one girl who is now a Christian introvert. She was mildly promiscuous in her youth ( she is now 31 with about 15 partners). She has not had sex for about 1.5 yrs now and claims she has no desire to. She is devoted to God. I actually believe her even though I would be HIGHLY skeptical of most females claiming this.
Profound deep spiritual belief can Always overcome and reign in a persons actions…
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
damn bro. This is quite Blackpill even for me. I am afraid that you may be right. So you are saying they get a rush out of doing forbidden things. It's not necessarily the act itself but the taboo factor that turns them on? This may explain the myth of Adam and Eve. Eve ate the fruit because it was forbidden...not because she actually desired power. Fukk man. I think I will go cry myself to sleep in the corner now. I hope you are wrong lol.
lmfaooo..
i don't believe in blackpilll lol its either red,blue or purple .
dont be afraid, i dont want that
im just offering a perspective from my seat.
eve ate the apple , even after god said NOT TO.
that says it all right there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
As you guys know, I live by a biblical frame of reference, and both the Bible and simple observation show that promiscuity destroys women from the inside out, and that not only a physical transference occurs during sex, but also a spiritual transference. On the physical side, I believe that the more strange DNA a woman absorbs, the more corrupted her inner core becomes. But that does not discount the spiritual.

In nature, man is the giver, woman the receiver. Women tend to suffer far more damage from promiscuous behavior, physically, psychologically and spiritually. Again, this is because she is absorbing the essence of every man she sleeps with. Each man stays with her and becomes a part of her. The effects are so profound that it can bee seen in her face. I can tell how much mileage a woman has on her by looking at her face. It’s in the mouth, jawline and eyes.
If a man is wearing a condom, the woman isn't absorbing the physical essence. If ejaculation is outside, she isn't absorbing it either. Now, if a woman puts up a high notch with partners mainly using condoms and/or ejaculating outside her, there still will be physical effects upon her face. I think the spiritual/emotional effects are likely more profound than the physical.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I saw a pregnant woman at autozone that was so beautiful. I even spoke to her as we passed each other, and I've NEVER done that with a pregnant woman

I'd definitely watch her porn
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I saw a pregnant woman at autozone that was so beautiful. I even spoke to her as we passed each other, and I've NEVER done that with a pregnant woman

I'd definitely watch her porn
lol you would watch her have a 3 raunchy threesome with 2 other men? You would not feel any disgust?
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
lol you would watch her have a 3 raunchy threesome with 2 other men? You would not feel any disgust?
If you saw my porn search history, you'd probably think I belong in an asylum. Not only would I not feel any disgust, but if it was good, I'd scroll down and check out the recommendations below that are similar
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
If you saw my porn search history, you'd probably think I belong in an asylum. Not only would I not feel any disgust, but if it was good, I'd scroll down and check out the recommendations below that are similar
hahaha thats hilarious. At least you keep it real. Yeh I think everyones porn history would prob keep them out of heaven lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top