"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #22

All (4) Haha Haha (3) Like Like (1)

    1. Like

      thinker

      Senior Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        292
      • Reaction score
        477
    2. Haha

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    3. Haha

      Pandora

      Master Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        3,729
      • Reaction score
        3,565
    4. Haha

      lgbs2004

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        382
      • Reaction score
        342
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top