How do we date or find our mate in this pandemic?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if this post has been mentioned before, I haven’t been here since a couple of years.

Post a link if this topic has been discussed already.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do online dating. Get two professional photos, one casual and one business in a suite.

Draft a script of 2-5 messages that you will go to for every interaction with women online. It should conclude to asking them out. Don’t ask for the phone number, ask them on a date. Give her your number after the date is set up and agreed upon.

In a pandemic with assuming lockdowns first date options are as follows:

Outdoor:
-Rooftop or patio bar
-Walking trail / Park

Indoor:
- Walk in the mall (Good for cold winter climates)

For second dates and on- the following list is good:

-Outdoor Dining
-Ice Skating
-Beach
-Skiing/Snowboarding
-Topgolf
-Bowling
-Gun Range
-Axe Throwing
-Go Karts

All these are activities that can be done either outside or masked.. shouldn’t break any covid safety protocols.

Good luck gents.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do online dating. Get two professional photos, one casual and one business in a suite.

Draft a script of 2-5 messages that you will go to for every interaction with women online. It should conclude to asking them out. Don’t ask for the phone number, ask them on a date. Give her your number after the date is set up and agreed upon.

Outdoor:
-Rooftop or patio bar
-Walking trail / Park

Indoor:

-Outdoor Dining
-Ice Skating
-Beach
-Skiing/Snowboarding
-Topgolf
-Bowling
-Gun Range
-Axe Throwing
-Go Karts

All these are activities that can be done either outside or masked.. shouldn’t break any covid safety protocols.

Good luck gents.
Hey thanks for this!

I would consider online dating too. Although its predictable somehow it has been proven that it works :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think if youre 8 or 9+ it should be easier than ever because women are flooding OLD and willing to break quarantine for them.

I think if youre 7 or 8 and below, don't waste time on it.
I've been killing it on OLD during this time and am a 6 or 6.5. Currently only seeing my one plate I have been dating since early October and likely will turn into my GF at some point. She checks a lot of boxes, has her life together and is 3 or 4 years younger than I am.

Last year did really well for myself including 6 or 7 women coming over to cook dinner with me prior to any dates and banged 5 of them the first night.

OLD is somewhat of a skillset that is different from normal in person interactions, which I think a lot of guys don't have. It takes some work but once you figure out how to be good at it, it becomes so easy it's not even funny.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Outdoor:
-Rooftop or patio bar
-Walking trail / Park

Indoor:

-Outdoor Dining
-Ice Skating
-Beach
-Skiing/Snowboarding
-Topgolf
-Bowling
-Gun Range
-Axe Throwing
-Go Karts

Good luck gents.
This is a concise and solid list.

One thing I'd like to add is to use the pandemic further to your advantage. If the first date goes really well, I'd tell them that you've recently got into cooking and trying new recipes during the lockdowns, and invite her over to cook with you. This removes any outside distractions and provides an environment where you can escalate. Plus all the business closures gives her plausible deniability to say yes to coming over so soon without making her look like a slvt. Win Win...

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a concise and solid list.

One thing I'd like to add is to use the pandemic further to your advantage. If the first date goes really well, I'd tell them that you've recently got into cooking and trying new recipes during the lockdowns, and invite her over to cook with you. This removes any outside distractions and provides an environment where you can escalate. Plus all the business closures gives her plausible deniability to say yes to coming over so soon without making her look like a slvt. Win Win...
Thats a sweet move right there.

Thanks for tha idea, that is usable.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had no problems. Met one at her home first date. Met another one at a Harley davidson dealership and walked around looking at stuff, second date was outside at a wildlife sanctuary , 3rd date my house.
Mostly i'd suggest either their house or yours. Women are more comfortable with that if they are certain of what you look like which means texting them pictures you took that day and taking a bit of extra time in text or calls getting to know them more. Not many will message or text for 2 days then agree to meet at your place or theirs but after 2 weeks they are more likely.
Walks at parks are another good idea

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if this post has been mentioned before, I haven’t been here since a couple of years.

Post a link if this topic has been discussed already.
Your time away from poontang will be less than what American warriors do in their 2-year enlistment. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it before and it was terrible.
When? The 00s or the 10s decade?

amaterasu said:
I think it would be different maybe better this time.
Let us know your results with OLD. I've been very discouraged because of feedback I've received on this board and on youtube.
If your personal updated experience can provide some positive energy and encouragement then it would be good to hear that.

I've also been thinking of re-entering the OLD scene, (ie Christiancafe or something like that) but I remember that I had a terrible experience with this too and feel I fluked one "dated" gf experience (which came close to a marriage) out of it back in 2012s.

amaterasu said:
This could be our new world of dating.
Again, I don't want to dissuade your optimism. If you had terrible results before but feel it's better now, then share your good results on this thread. If I wasn't as blackpilled I think I would try it again too. If I feel I'm missing out potentially meeting someone then its something I might try again, especially if my only contact with the opposite sex, right now, are cashiers.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
When? The 00s or the 10s decade?

Let us know your results with OLD. I've been very discouraged because of feedback I've received on this board and on youtube.
If your personal updated experience can provide some positive energy and encouragement then it would be good to hear that.

I've also been thinking of re-entering the OLD scene, (ie Christiancafe or something like that) but I remember that I had a terrible experience with this too and feel I fluked one "dated" gf experience (which came close to a marriage) out of it back in 2012s.

Again, I don't want to dissuade your optimism. If you had terrible results before but feel it's better now, then share your good results on this thread. If I wasn't as blackpilled I think I would try it again too. If I feel I'm missing out potentially meeting someone then its something I might try again, especially if my only contact with the opposite sex, right now, are cashiers.
Two years ago i tried well known dating apps like tinder etc.

I dont know if theres a new app for dating????

I have no update on dating because all I do all day is to stay at home, work tomorrow, and then come home to stay at home again.

That is how the pandemic affected my life as a don juan.

Good for those who can still go out and meet and eat plates.

In your own opinion would women be more active on the online dating as before????

Im talking not just about quantity but quality 8s?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your own opinion would women be more active on the online dating as before????

Im talking not just about quantity but quality 8s?
In my experience there are a lot more women in general on OLD now but the quality is unchanged. More trash bags and more hotties. Get on there mate every day goes by is wasted time!

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there are a lot more women in general on OLD now but the quality is unchanged. More trash bags and more hotties. Get on there mate every day goes by is wasted time!
Thank you for the encouragement sir...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to meet new women, that's a big challenge right now. I encourage outdoor pickup. Many areas are cold right now and outdoor pickup is much more challenging. Masks make indoor pickup at grocery stores and the mall much more difficult. I haven't been inside of a mall since the pandemic started.

Going from initial interaction to date is another challenge. A lot of typical date venues have been severely impacted by the pandemic. Either some kind of activity date or a home date is the best option. The home date is easier to set up if initial interactions are done through some in person means rather than remotely/assisted by tech.

The people in the mating environment that have been hurt the most by the pandemic are people without permanent relationships and/or those marginally attached. The people who had long term relationships going into the pandemic and/or lived with their partners were given a massive advantage since they wouldn't have to deal with any of this early stage shiit. It is astounding to me that even a lot of relationships are cratering in the pandemic.

The only people I've had sex with since the pandemic started are women I had sex with prior to the pandemic. Starting new things during a pandemic is quite difficult in my experience.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years ago i tried well known dating apps like tinder etc.

I dont know if theres a new app for dating????
I've never tried a dating app before, such as Tinder. My impression is that was mainly for modern generation hook-ups, not really for marriage quality women.

amaterasu said:
I have no update on dating because all I do all day is to stay at home, work tomorrow, and then come home to stay at home again.
Online dating? That means using online sites to meet women, which can be done at any point of the day. This is the point of the thread.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to meet new women, that's a big challenge right now. I encourage outdoor pickup. Many areas are cold right now and outdoor pickup is much more challenging. Masks make indoor pickup at grocery stores and the mall much more difficult. I haven't been inside of a mall since the pandemic started.
Given the nature of Covid and its variant it's even more dangerous to meet people outside. Cold air is known to make it easier for this virus to become aerosol outdoors and linger in the air longer compared to hot and humid environments.

Well, each successive period there is a new reason that pickup is more difficult. Last year, before the pandemic, people would say it's smartphones, social media and the tones of validation women get from hordes of beta-male simps that spoil pick-up and cold approaches. You really think its harder now compared to before the pandemic? What about before the smartphones and social media or the societal backlash against PUA and extreme hypergamy?

So, how is the pandemic not just another Blackpill on top of a stack of papers of Blackpill?

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the nature of Covid and its variant it's even more dangerous to meet people outside. Cold air is known to make it easier for this virus to become aerosol outdoors and linger in the air longer compared to hot and humid environments.
I think it's still pretty safe to meet outside. Strictly speaking, it's true that cold outdoors is a little more dangerous than hot outdoors, but both are much much safer than meeting indoors, which is where most of transmissions happens, if not all.
So SW15 is right in saying that outdoor activities are the way to go during this time. Of course the risk is never 0, as is always the case. Everyone can make their own decisions based on their personal situation and risk tolerance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, each successive period there is a new reason that pickup is more difficult. Last year, before the pandemic, people would say it's smartphones, social media and the tones of validation women get from hordes of beta-male simps that spoil pick-up and cold approaches. You really think its harder now compared to before the pandemic? What about before the smartphones and social media or the societal backlash against PUA and extreme hypergamy?

So, how is the pandemic not just another Blackpill on top of a stack of papers of Blackpill?
The mating environment is bad. I'll agree that Covid has made it worse.