"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Would You Next Her Or Keep Her Around?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Long story short..

Girl from my work place.. We had something arranged for her to come to my house next weekend for sex.

Last night she flakes & claims it will have to be the weekend after next, as she can't get a sitter. (This is the second flake)


What is my best response to her text?

01. Nothing, don't even reply back

02. Maybe weekend after.. I will have to see (let her know I might not be available)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Hasn't this been going on for a while now?

I wouldn't even bother. Force her to reach out but when she does be enthusiastic about it, just stop any type of first contact.

This is where a lot of guys mess up...if a woman reaches out they act cool and/or butt hurt instead of fun and playful...reward her for reaching out don't punish her.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Long story short..

Girl from my work place.. We had something arranged for her to come to my house next weekend for sex.

Last night she flakes & claims it will have to be the weekend after next, as she can't get a sitter. (This is the second flake)


What is my best response to her text?

01. Nothing, don't even reply back

02. Maybe weekend after.. I will have to see (let her know I might not be available)
Don't reply and just block her/forget her forever. She's FOS.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Put The ball in her court and forget about her
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
What do you mean buy put the ball in her court? This is the 3rd flake by her.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Just to clarify.. This girl has given me quite alot of bl0wjobs at work but never got to intercourse stage, because she can't get a sitter for her kid.

Should I reply back with...

01.Maybe I can do that weekend.. I will have to see

02. Don't reply back.. Say nothing.. Ball is in her court to reach out if she wants to fuk that weekend. Give her zero attention & absolutely stop messaging her.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
You already know deep down what you need to do , you do not need to ask us :)
 
Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You already know deep down what you need to do , you do not need to ask us :)
I actually don't.. That's why asking the question.

Not replying back to the text has some merits.. Replying back has merits too
 
1

151674

Guest
Long story short..

Girl from my work place.. We had something arranged for her to come to my house next weekend for sex.

Last night she flakes & claims it will have to be the weekend after next, as she can't get a sitter. (This is the second flake)


What is my best response to her text?

01. Nothing, don't even reply back

02. Maybe weekend after.. I will have to see (let her know I might not be available)
Mane just tell her no problem and get back at you when she figured out her schedule.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I actually don't.. That's why asking the question.

Not replying back to the text has some merits.. Replying back has merits too
Tell her that you understand that it is very difficult to raise children alone , but it is the 3rd time when you guys try to schedule something and you feel bad for taking away precious time from her child , and that she should let you know when she will have more time so you guys can proper meet

after this you do not say anything any more and act socially when you see her at work ( but nothing more than office talk )
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
dont message her. You don't even have a real choice. Be polite at work as if nothing happened.
She has done this 3x now.. I'm pretty much done with this to be fair.

However if her legs opened up further down the line, maybe I would have a go.

As for now, I am thinking not replying back at all may make me look butt hurt?

Which reply is best here?

1. Maybe weekend after then, I will have to see
2. That's cool, no problem
3. Don't reply back (may look like butt hurt)

My plan is to next and just withdraw all attention, and only professional conversation at work.

Even though she has counter offered, it's likely she will flake again
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I am going with this..

OK cool, might be okay

And then ignore shyte out of this moron
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Isn't this the same woman you kicked to the curb because she kept flaking on you, so you decided to be strictly professional at work?

I would:

01. Invest ZERO time/attention/effort
02. Stick to the plan this time

It's like you're surprised that a flaker keeps flaking. Just a waste of your time.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I am going with this..

OK cool, might be okay

And then ignore shyte out of this moron

the only way to deal with this kind of women is to nuke them by not pushing further and waiting for them to initiate and make a push

from psychology point of view , for them is a ego game . They know that you want her and know what they are doing and just like seeing you that you do not get what you want . It gives them the sensation of power
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
the only way to deal with this kind of women is to nuke them by not pushing further and waiting for them to initiate and make a push

from psychology point of view , for them is a ego game . They know that you want her and know what they are doing and just like seeing you that you do not get what you want . It gives them the sensation of power
Absolutely.. It's a little complicated with her though, because she does give me oral sex at work... So it's not like she is a complete game player.

I think a simple... OK that might be OK.. Is best. I don't want to give her the impression I will definitely be available for her in two weeks time.

Then I simply don't give her anymore attention & never reach out again.

I have a date tonight with a hotty
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Absolutely.. It's a little complicated with her though, because she does give me oral sex at work... So it's not like she is a complete game player.

I think a simple... OK that might be OK.. Is best. I don't want to give her the impression I will definitely be available for her in two weeks time.

Then I simply don't give her anymore attention & never reach out again.

I have a date tonight with a hotty
Bjs alone do not really mean anything to a woman , same as sending nudes

basically she is giving you bjs to keep you around , and so far it worked
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Absolutely.. It's a little complicated with her though, because she does give me oral sex at work... So it's not like she is a complete game player.

I think a simple... OK that might be OK.. Is best. I don't want to give her the impression I will definitely be available for her in two weeks time.

Then I simply don't give her anymore attention & never reach out again.

I have a date tonight with a hotty
Yeah just go with that and then force her to reach out
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
You should have a zero tolerance for flakes, one strike and they are out. She isn't your only option, you have other women interested in you so why tolerate flaking from her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top