"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Did too much dread drive her away?

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Hi gents,

Im interested in your thoughts on this concept. I was in a 2 year LTR recently with a very traditional, conservative Hindu girl (another post on this entitled LTR ended...). She ended due to dread and pressure from family to conform.

Do you think there’s such a thing as ‘too aloof’/‘too much dread’? I tried providing as much comfort as I felt okay with but it may not have been enough. How can I handle this better next time around? (she’s walked away hurt, and don’t think there’ll be a second time round)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
I think you are of the belief that the type of game that gets you into a relationship is the same type of game that is needed to sustain a relationship.

You are wrong.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
You have to work on your attainability , as I previously mentioned in the first thread you opened about this girl

the family was only a catalyst for what she already felt in regards to the relationship , and not the root cause as you might think
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hi gents,

Im interested in your thoughts on this concept. I was in a 2 year LTR recently with a very traditional, conservative Hindu girl (another post on this entitled LTR ended...). She ended due to dread and pressure from family to conform.

Do you think there’s such a thing as ‘too aloof’/‘too much dread’? I tried providing as much comfort as I felt okay with but it may not have been enough. How can I handle this better next time around? (she’s walked away hurt, and don’t think there’ll be a second time round)
Comply or bye.

Women will disown family members to get the alpha. Your biggest problem is that you are wasting time backwards rationale for your ex gf who likely is getting piped by Tyrone and a Chad. Together. Women break up to 1. Money branch to higher tier man or 2. Ski down cawk mountain. #next #nextset

If you had a harem of girls newly 18, would you be posting this?
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
You have to work on your attainability , as I previously mentioned in the first thread you opened about this girl

the family was only a catalyst for what she already felt in regards to the relationship , and not the root cause as you might think
Thanks. I think I struggle with the concept of attainability vs a blue pill simping kinda mentality. This was the first LTR I applied any real kind of RP lense to so it’s good to see where I can improve
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Comply or bye.

Women will disown family members to get the alpha. Your biggest problem is that you are wasting time backwards rationale for your ex gf who likely is getting piped by Tyrone and a Chad. Together. Women break up to 1. Money branch to higher tier man or 2. Ski down cawk mountain. #next #nextset

If you had a harem of girls newly 18, would you be posting this?
I won’t deny that you’re spot on. I’m trying hard not to rationalise it. It’s frustrating because there’s this anger that my actions led to this. I hope these feelings are all normal and I’ll feel better once I start moving forward with new women
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Thanks. I think I struggle with the concept of attainability vs a blue pill simping kinda mentality. This was the first LTR I applied any real kind of RP lense to so it’s good to see where I can improve

you can read this thing to have a better understanding on how attainability works

 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Comply or bye.

Women will disown family members to get the alpha. Your biggest problem is that you are wasting time backwards rationale for your ex gf who likely is getting piped by Tyrone and a Chad. Together. Women break up to 1. Money branch to higher tier man or 2. Ski down cawk mountain. #next #nextset

If you had a harem of girls newly 18, would you be posting this?
if you look at the billionaires who are getting divorced , this theory about monkey branching to a higher value guy is kinda overrated

I would say that this happens less often than we would like to admit , and guys just hamster wheel this to make them feel better about themselves . “ dude it was not my fault , she is a b1tch because she is always looking for higher value guys “
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
She simply regards her parents more than she does you and it makes sense. Don't feel bad. Some cultures things are really embedded deeply and encompass their entire life of a person.. So it becomes a real battle to go against the grain.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I'm also from the UK and had a similar issue with a hindu girl years ago, although I'm fairly sure she was just $lut tbh like most girls from religious communities... they live to break the taboo

In any case, these things NEVER end well
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
I'm also from the UK and had a similar issue with a hindu girl years ago, although I'm fairly sure she was just $lut tbh like most girls from religious communities... they live to break the taboo

In any case, these things NEVER end well
Thanks man. This girl was probably as close to ‘truly great’ as I’ve found. And yes she was absolute dynamite in bed, submissive as you like!
However her insecurities were overwhelming, despite reassurances she just couldn’t settle the thought that I was going to have fun elsewhere. Just made me think about the concept of attainability.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Thanks man. This girl was probably as close to ‘truly great’ as I’ve found. And yes she was absolute dynamite in bed, submissive as you like!
However her insecurities were overwhelming, despite reassurances she just couldn’t settle the thought that I was going to have fun elsewhere. Just made me think about the concept of attainability.
If you like her and she needs more reassurances from your end , then do that

but you also have to think that if this would be something that you will not like on the long term . Like for example seeing a little bit less the boys , and spending more time with her :)

or just tagging her along to whatever your are doing , so she feels that is more part of your life
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
If you like her and she needs more reassurances from your end , then do that

but you also have to think that if this would be something that you will not like on the long term . Like for example seeing a little bit less the boys , and spending more time with her :)

or just tagging her along to whatever your are doing , so she feels that is more part of your life
We’re not in contact right now. I did the standard last minute ‘oh but I can be so much more attainable’ bull**** so I f*cked up. I should have shown this not just said it.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
We’re not in contact right now. I did the standard last minute ‘oh but I can be so much more attainable’ bull**** so I f*cked up. I should have shown this not just said it.
well that is called supplication :)

next time when you talk with her , just tell her that you miss her too and to join you to do an activity that you like ( ideally would be something that she also likes ) that is not sexual
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
well that is called supplication :)

next time when you talk with her , just tell her that you miss her too and to join you to do an activity that you like ( ideally would be something that she also likes ) that is not sexual
Thanks man. I’m just going to leave her to it for a bit. Hopefully things settle down and I’ll see where my head is at in a few weeks! Your responses show that I’ve much to learn. I have definitely been too brutal in applying the RP imo.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Thanks man. I’m just going to leave her to it for a bit. Hopefully things settle down and I’ll see where my head is at in a few weeks! Your responses show that I’ve much to learn. I have definitely been too brutal in applying the RP imo.
like jay z said “ you dudes treat the ones you loving with the same respect as the ones you humping “

seduction game is quite different than relationship game
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Women will disown family members to get the alpha.
Ive seen them literally lose interest in their own kids, whilst they run round like theres a fire drill, as the alpha deemed them unworthy. youre 100% spot on
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Ive seen them literally lose interest in their own kids, whilst they run round like theres a fire drill, as the alpha deemed them unworthy. youre 100% spot on
I think someone mentioned (and I agree with it) that the family weren’t the root cause of this. As I’ve alluded to I believe my lack of attainability was the main factor. I continued the strategy that got us together in the first place rather than diluting my alpha slightly to meet her hind brain needs.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I think someone mentioned (and I agree with it) that the family weren’t the root cause of this. As I’ve alluded to I believe my lack of attainability was the main factor. I continued the strategy that got us together in the first place rather than diluting my alpha slightly to meet her hind brain needs.
You do not have to be less alpha , you just have to be more attainable

Like spending more time bonding and doing things togheter . This does not mean that you are less alpha , it means that you just show that you really like her as a person
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Ive seen them literally lose interest in their own kids, whilst they run round like theres a fire drill, as the alpha deemed them unworthy. youre 100% spot on
the bond between a mother and a child is super strong . I would say that those cases that you are mentioning is more about the woman being crazy from the get go
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top