"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Making friends that dont suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I have dealt with jealousy all throughout my life. Seems like 99% of men are complete beta bitches and dont like others winning. How do you guys make friends with other alpha males? Been thinnking of just being a lone wolf and doing whatever the **** i want and ****ing whatever girl i want
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Be cool, talk to them and buy them a beer? Has always worked pretty well for me.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Be cool, talk to them and buy them a beer? Has always worked pretty well for me.
i can make friends easily its just later on in the future they ALWAYS get ****ing jealous i get girls and they dont and **** me over somehow passively.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
I have dealt with jealousy all throughout my life. Seems like 99% of men are complete beta bitches and dont like others winning. How do you guys make friends with other alpha males? Been thinnking of just being a lone wolf and doing whatever the **** i want and ****ing whatever girl i want
Hmmm....You can handle and take it like a man, or like a biatch...Sounds like you don't really understand what "Alpha" means.....And further to that your post kinda screams "beta biatch"...just sayin'!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Hmmm....You can handle and take it like a man, or like a biatch...Sounds like you don't really understand what "Alpha" means.....And further to that your post kinda screams "beta biatch"...just sayin'!
So taking passive aggression and fake friends like a "man" is the alpha thing to do? Ok little buddy
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
So taking passive aggression and fake friends like a "man" is the alpha thing to do? Ok little buddy
I bend steel bigger than you little boy, so watch your mouth!

Alpha males negotiate and persuade others with class and respect. They never try to force their will or demean others for disagreeing with them. Betas cannot stand rejection and will do everything they can to get their way to prove their worth.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I always play match maker ill set people up and the guy who can't close ill swing back once he's gone, I always take care of those around me first if we're closer.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I bend steel bigger than you little boy, so watch your mouth!

Alpha males negotiate and persuade others with class and respect. They never try to force their will or demean others for disagreeing with them. Betas cannot stand rejection and will do everything they can to get their way to prove their worth.
Your advice was take it like a man when really it's take it like a b1tch. I'm not going to tolerate b1tch friends little puny man
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
What are we in a sandbox? Give me back my toy..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top