Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women need to lose the weight

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is too fat. That's why corona whacked so many of these folks. I have empathy but no sympathy for the majority of them.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Eating habits of course play a lot into this. When people become to lazy to prepare their own food and rely on industrial meals, things start to go south.

The info how to eat healthy and stay in shape is out there. Todays women just cant say they didnt know it better.

The young ones are just lazy as **** and the older ones rather work a second or fulltime job to earn extra 800 bucks a month then to take care of their kids and cook decent meals for the family. Meanwhile for allmost all of that additional money the kids get raised by strangers and the family eats industrial processed **** that wouldnt make it into quality pet-food.

Its how the brainwashed west rolls today.
I am struggling with the decision to take on a moonlighting job to pay down debt quicker to be free quicker.

I know I will have even less energy for homecooking healthy food though; so it will negate the positive life effects of becoming debtfree by becoming more unhealthy.

Its a balancing act to lose weight and live healthy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am struggling with the decision to take on a moonlighting job to pay down debt quicker to be free quicker.

I know I will have even less energy for homecooking healthy food though; so it will negate the positive life effects of becoming debtfree by becoming more unhealthy.

People in this type of situation will take a good part of the day to meal prep for the whole week on their day off. It has worked for them, it can work for you if you cook all your meals on one day for the week and freeze/refrigerate it for the week.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
People in this type of situation will take a good part of the day to meal prep for the whole week on their day off. It has worked for them, it can work for you if you cook all your meals on one day for the week and freeze/refrigerate it for the week.
Yes, I agree. It was working, I'm trying to think what threw me off from this routine.
Did it coincide with the onset of cold and snowy weather and that sore foot of mine?

Do I ever sound like a sucky-baby. Geez.

At least I know these obstacles prove to be tough adversaries now.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. It was working, I'm trying to think what threw me off from this routine.
Did it coincide with the onset of cold and snowy weather and that sore foot of mine?

Do I ever sound like a sucky-baby. Geez.

At least I know these obstacles prove to be tough adversaries now.
It's not always easy. Do what you can when you can. It may not happen overnight but at least it's on your mind. :up:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I know the secret is to do what you can and at least do one thing towards it(the goal)

And to always keep trying....its what separates you from the person who has given up.

I make delicious food....it makes me feel more satisfied than fast food....just about to have my turkey chili made just right.:)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the secret is to do what you can and at least do one thing towards it(the goal)

And to always keep trying....its what separates you from the person who has given up.

I make delicious food....it makes me feel more satisfied than fast food....just about to have my turkey chili made just right.:)
I'm considering a second job too. If I do, I'm going to keep it simple, like Nick Saban does it. Eat the same thing every day for breakfast and lunch so you don't have to think, then mix it up at dinner. For him it's 2 oatmeal creme pies for breakfast, and a cobb salad at lunch. I'd replace that with a fruit smoothie for breakfast and a turkey sandwich at lunch, but just do that sh*t every single day.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm considering a second job too. If I do, I'm going to keep it simple, like Nick Saban does it. Eat the same thing every day for breakfast and lunch so you don't have to think, then mix it up at dinner. For him it's 2 oatmeal creme pies for breakfast, and a cobb salad at lunch. I'd replace that with a fruit smoothie for breakfast and a turkey sandwich at lunch, but just do that sh*t every single day.
that could work. Cobb salads are great if I use dark green leafies.
There was a Fouid Abiad bodybuilder yt video where he wrote out on a white board what he ate all day. Predominantly chicken, broccoli and rice.

I don't know who Nick Saban is, I'll google him now.

I put in for 2 weeks vacation next month. I really think I need to catch my breath. Doing so good with no caffeine(couple months)and now, no wheat and reduced cow dairy(1month)
Bought a scale 2 weeks ago(down 2.5 lbs) and I'll pull out my seamstress tape soon and also take measurements.

When I've got my little 3cu.ft freezer full of precooked food, I'll get my resume updated and jump in to working more.(so I can work less in the future)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you can do it. make sure to keep small goals within the large goals. try to enjoy the fight, (in your mind.., haha, I am now going to win the game, look at all the idiots around me that don't get it.) and take pride in each small victory. one way to win is to enjoy the fight, for both categories.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
you can do it. make sure to keep small goals within the large goals. try to enjoy the fight, (in your mind.., haha, I am now going to win the game, look at all the idiots around me that don't get it.) and take pride in each small victory. one way to win is to enjoy the fight, for both categories.
I do enjoy the fight with other things...like quitting smoking or working in bad weather at work or working with some sort of body pain.
You hit the nail on the head with this. 'I need to learn how to enjoy this fight'

I don't enjoy the lack of anonymity when fitter. Get unwanted, unasked for attention when fitter. It takes me offguard and gives me the chills having my body studied in public by strange men.

I don't enjoy the fight in this arena because there's consequences to the prize.

I'm blissfully ignored being overweight/chubby....nothing demanded of me by men.

This might be getting too deep or psychological.

I feel unsafe at a lower weight(can't throw my weight around, so-to-speak, lol) Inb4 a question of assault in my history, no, its not that.

An analogy: why do I prefer driving a truck over a car anymore?
Safety and perceived strength.

Anyways, I'm conscious of the ceiling now. I can adjust for success.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't enjoy the fight in this arena because there's consequences to the prize.

I'm blissfully ignored being overweight/chubby....nothing demanded of me by men.

This might be getting too deep or psychological.

I feel unsafe at a lower weight(can't throw my weight around, so-to-speak, lol) Inb4 a question of assault in my history, no, its not that.
sure. do it anyway. you can control the outward appearance with clothing. there are ways to dress that are very unattractive. you can get yourself in awesome shape, physical, mental, and money, and not let any or many know about it. it's up to you.

then you are in control and able to choose how you like to be perceived. It gives you power.

Think about the old guy in the beat overcoat.. when the coat comes off he is amazing..
Think about the old guy in the beat pickup truck. who silently owns everything around him.
The interesting is that often these two examples are the same guy...

whatever it takes to feel in charge and satisfied.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
sure. do it anyway. you can control the outward appearance with clothing. there are ways to dress that are very unattractive. you can get yourself in awesome shape, physical, mental, and money, and not let any or many know about it. it's up to you.

then you are in control and able to choose how you like to be perceived. It gives you power.

Think about the old guy in the beat overcoat.. when the coat comes off he is amazing..
Think about the old guy in the beat pickup truck. who silently owns everything around him.
The interesting is that often these two examples are the same guy...

whatever it takes to feel in charge and satisfied.
yes, I see.
I'm not looking for power or to be in charge though.
But I do know how to hide. Just have to learn how to do the hiding better.

Choosing how I like to be perceived isn't something I considered outside of manufacturing a certain image to obtain something like a job.

i.e. tradeswoman look=respect and job referrals

its like I never thought beyond that goal before.

I'm in the section in The 50th Law book that encourages the reader to not stay imprisoned and stuck in your circumstance without changing your perspective on how it can best benefit you.

So all day at work I kept looking around and studying the flow of things as if I was the expected next owner of the business. The day flew by!!

I'm not looking for power or to be in charge; I've always bucked being the leader because I don't want the commitment.

However, I can control myself and that would definitely be easier to experience more pleasurable things in life For example: free time to finish reading a good book.
I have to figure out the benefits to becoming fitter. What can I do then that I can't already do now?
Its fearbased growth.

Losing weight is all mental. Good job helping me through this. :up:

I appreciate the comments.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things:

1)I looked at some family pics from 1970 the other day, and old school events from my parents era..

Every woman on the pictures had the physique of a victoria secret model, not one had any weight on them if they were under 50.

2) I walked round my local town the other day in the UK, it was the most disgusting site Ive ever seen in my life, nearly everywoman including the younger ladies, had those huge fat pouches above their tooty.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Its interesting looking at old pics.

Everybody was eating homemade food in regular/small portion sizes.

And if its the pouch in front you're speaking of @derby1 , I feel that's the wheat belly/inflammed fat belly they speak of in those grainfree books

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if its the pouch in front you're speaking of @derby1 ,
These women including the young ones have physiques like DR Robotnik in sonic the hedgehog games

A mediocre woman, in shape with Normal BP, will be classed as a QUEEN in 20 years

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things:

1)I looked at some family pics from 1970 the other day, and old school events from my parents era..

Every woman on the pictures had the physique of a victoria secret model, not one had any weight on them if they were under 50.

2) I walked round my local town the other day in the UK, it was the most disgusting site Ive ever seen in my life, nearly everywoman including the younger ladies, had those huge fat pouches above their tooty.
I'm just fortunate to be part of that skinny society in the 80's and having seen it first hand.

What's even more depressing is walking on any beaches now adays. Anyone can hide things behind clothing but it's hard to hide your body in a swimsuit. Now that is truly a depressing site in the today's society.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
These women including the young ones have physiques like DR Robotnik in sonic the hedgehog games

A mediocre woman, in shape with Normal BP, will be classed as a QUEEN in 20 years
I'll look up that character, last time I played video games was 22 years ago. I remember Sonic only.

Someone wrote here awhile ago that women simply being fit will be viewed as higher smv because of the rarity. Your comment is bang on.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone wrote here awhile ago that women simply being fit will be viewed as higher smv because of the rarity.
[Raises hand]
I've said that before but I'm sure it's been said many times by others too.

Looking back at my HS yearbook. It's all headshots but you can be rest assured that like 95% of the headshots had skinny bodies attached to them. Unlike today's dating apps that are the opposite. LOL

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I remember some plump ones at each high school. Only one or two real fat ones.
All girls Catholic then the coed public system school.
I only have yearbooks from the Catholic one. Too careless/busy to get books from the second one. Its too bad

christie

Banned
Reaction score
that could work. Cobb salads are great if I use dark green leafies.
There was a Fouid Abiad bodybuilder yt video where he wrote out on a white board what he ate all day. Predominantly chicken, broccoli and rice.

I don't know who Nick Saban is, I'll google him now.

I put in for 2 weeks vacation next month. I really think I need to catch my breath. Doing so good with no caffeine(couple months)and now, no wheat and reduced cow dairy(1month)
Bought a scale 2 weeks ago(down 2.5 lbs) and I'll pull out my seamstress tape soon and also take measurements.

When I've got my little 3cu.ft freezer full of precooked food, I'll get my resume updated and jump in to working more.(so I can work less in the future)
found this good video for eating cheap 'bulking' repetitive food every day.
Just have to find a way to translate the choices to a 'cutting' plan