"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Obscure signs that a girl won't sleep with you.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Let's put a list together of signs a girl won't sleep with you EVER.


Speculative:

1. Talks about an ex.
a) unprovoked (women know men have fragile egos, they never bring up an ex unless they are willing to jeopardize their chances with you).
b) provoked (not sure about this one, I'd let it slide) i.e. who did u go with to visit nyc, "she says last year with ex".

2. In a movie the guy says, "If a girl takes the leftovers on dates 1, 2, or 3.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
1. Talks about an ex.
a) unprovoked (women know men have fragile egos, they never bring up an ex unless they are willing to jeopardize their chances with you).
Not necessarily.

I think context, tonality and duration always matter.
I’ve had women bring up an ex unprovoked and it was clear they were opening up more about themselves. Exes aren’t always landmines like Cosmo or Mens Health would have you believe.

Oftentimes women who have been in relationships for a longer duration only know themselves through that shared experience. And they are merely unpacking with you.
Age is a big determinant too with this topic. Generally older women will be more open to talking about an ex as an ex topic isn’t as sensitive due to maturity.

If she’s talking about him in a super admirable, nostalgic or longing way, that’s different. Or if all roads keep having an end-point to him, she’s simply not over it and has nothing to do with the guy at-hand and best not to take any of the date personally as the date is really just her using you to move on.

I’ve experienced the former part of my response, and they have still jumped up and down on me like they were on a pogo-stick...


EDIT: and honestly if a woman kept talking about an ex, you could be insanely bold and just be like “it’s clear you’re not over your ex, so how about we just get out of here and fuuck?” I’ve never tried this, but by golly it would be a 70% chance she would be down if there was mutual physical attraction. What happens after the sex is really anyone’s guess, or if it would even be good

2. In a movie the guy says, "If a girl takes the leftovers on dates 1, 2, or 3.
Lol what?
Don’t seek dating advice from movies.

I would hope she would pack up her unfinished meal to take for work the next day.

If it’s dinner then a walk; or dinner, new bar, whatever, then sure don’t take leftovers, because that’s just a hassle. Unless there’s a car.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I always ask them on the first date how long they have been single for and the topic usually brings up the ex. I sleep with many of these women.

Therefore I completely disagree.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Thinking back about girls that had me deep in the friendzone, I realized they would always talk about guys that were hitting on them/pursuing etc that period.
But not as a tactic to make me jealous; they would chat about their love life with their bestie...

I think that's more of a sign than them mentioning their ex(es).
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
If they start talking about their boyfriend, might good sign.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
If she starts giving you advice about other women, where to meet them, how to behave around them etc, then she sees you as a friend and nothing more.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Thanks guys, you're helping me decide on nexting one, even though she appears to still want me. TODAY, we were talking about leaving the country due to it going down under Biden. So she mulls leaving the country with an 18 yr old co-worker male gamer loser standing there to New Zealand. Then she mulls to her other older-woman co-worker than she could flee the country with some unknown (that the older woman knew) named "Zack" to England cause he has family there. So I haven't seen this gal in roughly 4 months. I mention fleeing to Uruguay. I don't think that she even knows where or what it is? but I first mentioned where I'd flee and she quickly spoke up mentioning leaving with 2 separate guys' names to New Zealand or England.

I think I have my answer. She's 28, I'm mid-40s. She's lost interest in my absence. I will go cold from now on. Besides, I have a bud who's wife is searching for me a foreign woman for me. It would cost $700 to bring her here to me on a plane. It's "arranged." I may just take her up on it. It's almost the 3rd world, another world, an "old" world. I'm tired of the cellphone facebook, text, games, the constant hits on a gal who was 1000% interested in me a few months ago, but now and I would imagine even after a WEEK of absence from her, she'd be already getting pulled away from me by. her. CONTACTS (new and old). I'm tired of the easily-swayed women of our country. I guess I'm ready to take an option I'd staved off up until now, an option I really didn't want to stoop to, but it's worked for my friend, however much she SPENDS his paycheck like wildfire. I'm ready to go his route. It's worked for him for Years and she's remained Loyal this woman from the Orient.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Uh, I try taking her panties off, and she responds with "no"? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It doesnt mean sh1t. She can talk about her ex on and on and still have your c0ck ih her mouth by the and of the night.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Here are a few good ones:

- She tells you the date has to end after 1 hour because she has to go to meet some other guy.
- She sits as far away from you as possible and doesn't like it if you get too close.
- If you touch her hand, she pulls it away.
- She has all the time in the world to talk, but she's always too "busy" to meet up
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top