"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Emotional discussion and girl calls you by your name

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
from your point of view , what does it mean when a girl has an emotional talk discussion with you and also calls your by your name while expressing her thoughts ?

I never really thought about this till now , and to be frank I do not know what it means . My gut Instinct tells me that is a good thing and that she is present , but maybe it is not so

What is your experience about this ?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Because women are manipulative, they give you pet names like Babe or whatever else so they can manipulate you one way, then use your full name to manipulate you the other way.

It's literally never ending
I do not think that things are as grim as you make them look , but maybe you are right . Would be interesting to get also thoughts
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
What do you mean by "emotional talk discussion"? What was she talking about?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
What do you mean by "emotional talk discussion"? What was she talking about?
I am talking in general her discussing about what she feels towards someone or something that happened to her , not a particular case
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
It depends what emotions was she expressing when she was saying it.
yes , indeed . But can we say that she is sincere ( on what she is feeling on the moment ) , or she is not sure and just expressing her emotions out loud to see if she understands them better , or she does not want to continue the subject ...

I mean there are a lot of possibilities and I never really thought about this till now . Or can be anything ?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This doesn't mean anything in my opinion. If anything, it means that you are a good listening ear aka the guy she can open up to however nothing beyond that. This is a slippery slope to be on if your true intentions are to hook up with her romantically. You don't want to land your plane at friendzone airport. Many planes never leave after landing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
I really dont think her saying your name means anything. Some girls I know say my name often almost to the point that its a bit annoying. Other girls basically never say my name and this is also an extreme, which also annoys me. Balance is key, so maybe just ask her why she always says your name if you feel like its a bit too much.
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
This doesn't mean anything in my opinion. If anything, it means that you are a good listening ear aka the guy she can open up to however nothing beyond that. This is a slippery slope to be on if your true intentions are to hook up with her romantically. You don't want to land your plane at friendzone airport. Many planes never leave after landing.
This was the best comparison I have ever seen! :D
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
This doesn't mean anything in my opinion. If anything, it means that you are a good listening ear aka the guy she can open up to however nothing beyond that. This is a slippery slope to be on if your true intentions are to hook up with her romantically. You don't want to land your plane at friendzone airport. Many planes never leave after landing.
well most of the girls do not say something and then adding my name after that thing , so now it happened again and I was just curious if this means anything or not , because my gut is telling me that since this is not usually the case that maybe she is also sub communicates something .

so you think That I should be careful , as this might mean that I can end up in the friend zone , since she Opens up ?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
well most of the girls do not say something and then adding my name after that thing , so now it happened again and I was just curious if this means anything or not , because my gut is telling me that since this is not usually the case that maybe she is also sub communicates something .

so you think That I should be careful , as this might mean that I can end up in the friend zone , since she Opens up ?
Forget what she is saying and/or doing for right now. The bigger question is, What do you want from her?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Forget what she is saying and/or doing for right now. The bigger question is, What do you want from her?
the girl that made me ask the initial question was very closed off and now I am a little bit cut of guard by her talking emotionally and also adding my name from time to time
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I do not think that things are as grim as you make them look , but maybe you are right . Would be interesting to get also thoughts
It's only a grim outlook if you are unprepared, educate yourself and there is no need to be defensive, the unknown puts us on the defensive
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
In my experience, if a woman emotionally opens up quickly, it isn't a sign that we are 'special' to them. It might seem this way (and I once thought so too) but more often than not, it's either a sign that they are too needy or a tool to deceptively lure you in.

If a woman says your name a lot, this can go two different ways. Either, she's really into you or it's a deceptive tool. This one is easy to figure out. Notice the tone inflection of when she says your name. If there's little change on her inflection, look out.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
My ex-girlfriend always used to say my name when she tried to convey she was SERIOUS. I felt like it came from a place of impotence, because she used to say it when she wanted me to listen but I hardly ever did.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
My ex-girlfriend always used to say my name when she tried to convey she was SERIOUS. I felt like it came from a place of impotence, because she used to say it when she wanted me to listen but I hardly ever did.
well, we know that women are quite moody and change their opinions , but in the same time in your even though she was serious in that particular time for that particular subject , it also means that she was quite emotional towards you because she wanted you to listen to her .

my thoughts were exactly the same before opening up this thread
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
In my experience it means she sees you as one of her girlfriends. Women love talking about emotional stuff, they talk to each other about it all the time. They really like it when they find a guy they can talk to like that. I get this quite a lot because I am a good listener and women seem to figure that out some how. The fact that she calls you by your name means nothing.

If you have desires on this women you should let her know that quickly, see how she reacts. Otherwise, my friend, you are lined up for touch down at that friend zone airport. Take it from me, I’ve landed their often!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top