Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ghost?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a stripper at a restaurant in Dallas and we hit it off. She comes back to my place. Before she comes back she says

“you won’t be mad if I don’t **** you right? I like you, we will meet again....if I sleep with you I might not talk to you again. I’ve slept with people before and the connection wasn’t what I expected”

The next day she’s calling me her king and her lover. Calling me 24/7, talking about flying out to see me. The first thing that goes off in my head is this chick is full blown bpd and idealizing me she’s literally known me 24 hours and hadn’t ****ed me yet.

so I said ok. The next weekend I fly into Dallas to stay with her for 3-4 days. We sleep together the second night. Next day I felt the energy change. Granted I cummed way too quick because I could barely fit in her, but it’s not like I couldnt get it up or anything. At this point I was questioning if it was my **** performance in bed because I cummed in two minutes. But I laughed it off and played it cool. I figure I’ll bang her again Tonight or in the morning right? Wrong ...

The folllowing night we went out and she was kissing me all over very affectionate. Great vibe. But when we went back to watch a movie and I’m rock hard, I put her hand on my **** she didn’t make a move on me at all. I left Disappointing as hell.

I have a rule with strippers. The sex better be amazing because I’m putting up with your stupid hours.

Not sure if I should fly out again and see her or not maybe give the sex a chance To come around? At this point she’s not really talking to me. Her lack of effort in the sack really turned me off but I do have chemistry with her. What should I do fellas ?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a rule with strippers. The sex better be amazing because I’m putting up with your stupid hours.
Although I'm not qualified to speak about strippers (no judgement, just not my thing) I think that your situation is universal with most all women. They also want the sex to be "amazing." If you lasted two minutes and didn't keep going (or if you went soft... and didn't offer up some later 'oral support' ) ... then you have yourself to blame for their disinterest.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm not qualified to speak about strippers (no judgement, just not my thing) I think that your situation is universal with most all women. They also want the sex to be "amazing." If you lasted two minutes and didn't keep going (or if you went soft... and didn't offer up some later 'oral support' ) ... then you have yourself to blame for their disinterest.
Idk man... I’ve cummed early with women many times in my life, you do a round two and **** their brains out redeem yourself it’s no big deal. A guy not getting hard might be a little less forgiving. The fact that she didn’t even make a move on me the entire weekend after that was just disappointing. I had 2-3 situations where I was hard as hell around her.

it’s the dilemma with condoms for me. I can last forever with them, but staying hard with one is a *****. I chose to hit raw, and havent had sex in a month. Busted too quick. Of course I was upset about it. We want to rock a girls world the first time

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't much care for strippers man. I would chalk up the W and move on. I hope you are strapping up. Strippers get all kinds of things.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man... I’ve cummed early with women many times in my life, you do a round two and **** their brains out redeem yourself it’s no big deal. A guy not getting hard might be a little less forgiving. The fact that she didn’t even make a move on me the entire weekend after that was just disappointing. I had 2-3 situations where I was hard as hell around her.

it’s the dilemma with condoms for me. I can last forever with them, but staying hard with one is a *****. I chose to hit raw, and havent had sex in a month. Busted too quick. Of course I was upset about it. We want to rock a girls world the first time
Looks like i stand corrected. If you gave her 'round 2' then it's not like you left her with out the thrill.
From reading these forums, there seems to be the belief that strippers seem to have a lot more issues than the avg. female.

Chemistry is important and I get what you're saying. I wish I felt this more with women that I've seen. Again, I do not have experience with strippers, but I'm guessing that they probably feel more objectified than most people.

On the surface, this might sound like a "chump" type move, and so use your own discretion at my suggestion. Next time you're in town, have her meet you for dinner. Tell her that you just have a couple of free hours and so her company over dinner and drinks is all it will be.

If she accepts, one of two things will probably happen.
1. it'll be a challenge to her and she'll want to take things further
or
2. You will have differentiated yourself from the pack ... because she will feel appreciated - rather than objectified (which could create interest on her end) .

I don't have personal experience on this one to back up the suggestions. And so, again... I'm not really qualified to give the best advice.. but instead... just throwing out some thoughts.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was normal to pop too early. Give notice how she turns you on and "jokingly" blame it on her. Remind her that round two and three should be much nicer. As for flying out?? Hmmm! She better be bat **** crazy about you..
And do some sucking up.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was normal to pop too early. Give notice how she turns you on and "jokingly" blame it on her. Remind her that round two and three should be much nicer. As for flying out?? Hmmm! She better be bat **** crazy about you..
And do some sucking up.
Yeah I mean it’s happened to me a million times bro never been an issue I always made it up to the girl. Very rarely has my first time with a girl been my best performance.

The next night I was rock hard watching a movie with her and she didn’t grab my **** at all. I purposely get up to change the volume to show her my massive erection....nothing. I Mean I get it your tired from dancing all weekend but your literally going around telling people I’m your “man” and asking me to fly out and meet your family... least you could do is take care of me.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like i stand corrected. If you gave her 'round 2' then it's not like you left her with out the thrill.
From reading these forums, there seems to be the belief that strippers seem to have a lot more issues than the avg. female.

Chemistry is important and I get what you're saying. I wish I felt this more with women that I've seen. Again, I do not have experience with strippers, but I'm guessing that they probably feel more objectified than most people.

On the surface, this might sound like a "chump" type move, and so use your own discretion at my suggestion. Next time you're in town, have her meet you for dinner. Tell her that you just have a couple of free hours and so her company over dinner and drinks is all it will be.

If she accepts, one of two things will probably happen.
1. it'll be a challenge to her and she'll want to take things further
or
2. You will have differentiated yourself from the pack ... because she will feel appreciated - rather than objectified (which could create interest on her end) .

I don't have personal experience on this one to back up the suggestions. And so, again... I'm not really qualified to give the best advice.. but instead... just throwing out some thoughts.
She was moaning yeah.... But I mean if you banged a chick your first time without being 100% hard, and you never got to really give it to her again you wouldn’t be a little ticked off? Of course you would.

Once a girl knows what I’m“capable” of I could give two ****s about cumming too quick I just wanna get off. I feel like you need to **** a chick really good 3-4 times to get to a point where you can start really owning her Mind. You make a girl *** 3-4 times you can pretty much do no wrong you have her

You know what bothers me? I’ve ****ed the **** out of *****s i didn’t even care about really really good. The one girl I finally like in a while I bomb....sucks

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's got you a bit wrapped up in things that do not matter. Ohhh and what woman would deny
A 2nd round to a guy that flew into effin Dallas. I wouldn't ghost, but I would lay low and let her come to you.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's got you a bit wrapped up in things that do not matter. Ohhh and what woman would deny
A 2nd round to a guy that flew into effin Dallas. I wouldn't ghost, but I would lay low and let her come to you.
I just saw on her instagram she’s back with her ex back home. She mentioned he texted her Right before I flew in so that explains the change in behavior. She probably felt guilty for ****ing me

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you came quickly or even if you was soft because she's a striper and you don't care about her. It's her job to make you turn on like a horny bull and her disinterest in sex killed your mood and attraction for her. I wouldn't spend my time and money anymore to fly out to see her and maybe fvck her. Plenty of other girls are where u at atm.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All strippers are f*ucked in the head, plain and simple.

I f*ucked a super hot one I met about a year ago. Slamming body and gorgeous, could have easily plated her and part of me regrets not doing so. But the likely psycho factor, company they keep, and the lifestyle she had is a 100% deal breaker.

Not sure what advice you're looking for. Seems obvious to me. These chicks are sluts and hang out and date low-lifes. Her bf is probably some tattoo-laden dirtbag who hauls garbage. But she's with him due to her low self esteem and he's "tough and edgy."

I made a post about ROI last week. You need to read it.

Good luck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Low quality woman who likely is a psycho. She is doing you a favor in the long run, trust me.