Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha men and Oedipus complex

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I just skimmed it. I am busy with my own ****. I highly recommend fellas TAKE NOTICE, act accordingly BUT DON'T STEW IN IT. it is what it is. The sample size is ABUNDANT and there's no going back. Fellas doing 500£ dinners. I rather buy a ps5, Netflix and chill and go get more baeeeees.

This is coming from a guy who learned pickup because I wanted to pull more and vet a wife. Instead, I got red pilled. I know female nature not from marriage dating coaches or online dorks on YouTube but via chain gunning cold approach like Dwayne Johnson on GEAR. There's no point of return. Game today is hard as ****kkk and real talk harder for the young blood on their come up. Harder than when we were young.

I am not interested in the long term with a female. I want now. Blow me or blow me out. Pull or next set. Fellas neer to go neanderthal savage level of game. Full blown mercenary.
vet a wife?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vet a wife?
Wish mate, that's was my approach finding doc love and the system as a kid before learning pickup. Pull more. Abundance. Then, vet a wife with the intention for children. Through pickup, the process is red Pilling. Seeing female nature. Knowing what I know now i cannot fathom men doing that.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Wish mate, that's was my approach finding doc love and the system as a kid before learning pickup. Pull more. Abundance. Then, vet a wife with the intention for children. Through pickup, the process is red Pilling. Seeing female nature. Knowing what I know now i cannot fathom men doing that.
it was a nice dream tho, huh mate

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a delusional society that perpetuates the myth that what we can’t find in ourselves must exist in another. This sounds very romantic. But what happens when you have two people coming from lack and incompleteness desperately looking for value in other people? Does too needy and neurotic people = 1 whole relationship? No, it equals a needy and neurotic relationship, which constitutes for 90% of human relationships.

Men and women were made for each other. This cannot be debated. But men and women were meant to reach their full potential as well. A man has to go on his masculine journey. A woman can’t give him his purpose. He has to go through a rites of passage.

I don’t even know what a woman’s journey is and I’m not going to pretend to know. But I’m just going to assume they have one that is beyond Instagram and Netflix.

A complete man and a complete woman = healthy relationship. Romance is not two incomplete halves becoming one. This is society’s version. It’s cuck programming. Romance is two wholes joining forces to become even greater. Two complete people sharing their completeness.

Your friend is just a victim of social conditioning. Most social constructs such as Disney romance are based on neurotic delusions.
How did i miss this response bro. A lot of truth in here. I think a womans purpose is possibly to raise children into compassionate adults.

How do you reconcile a man reaching his masculine purpose with also starting a family.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bluepill guys who say we are wrong have never gotten good at pickup. They have never experienced an abundance of women. Pickup will show you womens true nature.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a myth myself until one of my buddies uttered this statement, in response to preferences on how we spend our money: I like spending my money on women, new shoes, dresses, everything.

Since then, I mean, you come across these guys but they are just gearing her up to make her leap to the next branch.

Even Alphas have a hard time getting loyalty out of women today

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bluepill guys who say we are wrong have never gotten good at pickup. They have never experienced an abundance of women. Pickup will show you womens true nature.
+1

the SMP is short of black pill. For fellas seeking the 1950s proper wife its delusional in the modern era. The women are on the carousel, have had STDs and likely more than one abortion with chad and Tyrone. The probability of a disaster is astronomical. The reality is that, modern women are not marriage nor exclusivity material. The amount of men exchanging notes, the divorce stats, single moms, and lifetime of a series of used cobdoms as well as abortions. Fellas are delusional as ****kkk to game their wife rp marriage man on YouTubes.

Its lockdowns here. I have not stopped approaching. #nextSet

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
atleast if you're a purple man its healthier because you know what you're stepping into,i actually don't believe most guys are blue or green anymore, they are purple because they know better they just want the fantasy anyway (speaking from XP)
blues are totally aloof and clueless

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head in sand man. I dont share RP recources anymore with buddies or family. Waste of time.
Neither do i. Modern day batman up. In this *****. Must keep obscurity especially in circles and the workplace.
So Scotties Wife said that the man she cheated with, Rapper "Future" was VERY romantic: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/larsa-pippen-opens-past-relationship-164423000.html
She sounds like a retard. Like every other word. Reminds me of rollo and trying not to say hypergamy.