"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Did I freak my secretary out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Man, it's obvious you have oneitis about her. No judging, we've all been there, and I know the feeling!
You should move the f**ck on!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Im ready for "this one girl season 12". I love that show!

Come on Gambino. Wake up. Are you just trying to find someone who agrees with your fantasy about this chick? The census is you need to MOVE ON!
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I know but why does she ask me what I’m doing every evening and when I’m off ? Why does she ask me if there are girls around ? Why does she hold eye contact for 30/40 seconds flirting fvcking with eyes for weeks.. Why does she ask me about my dating life and if I’m religious and all that when we were together, more personal questions. She broke up with that guy her ex, she told my colleague two weeks ago but didn’t tell me about it.
I have a coworker who plays the same games on and off for 1,5 years now. She never gets tired of the eye****ing game. If I don't give her attention, she even goes mad and ignores me for days. When I gave in a few times, she started playing hot and cold. In 1,5 years nothing ever happened between us, despite her initiating every single flirt, so I stopped interacting with her in nonbusiness situations.

Just withdraw your attention and search for a woman worth your time. If her actions are this confusing, she has no intention to get further with you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I like this thread because it's a good example of what NOT to do. Plenty of teachable examples:

- Don't take a long time to make a move (find out quickly if there is real interest)
- Don't give your time and attention to women that are not reciprocating
- Don't get emotionally involved with women that haven't proven their interest
- Always have other options

The best thing would have been to invite this girl out for a drink a long time ago and if she said no, forget about her. I bet that she's going home and complaining to everyone that listens about her bosses' behaviour and they're already giving her advice about the best way to ruin his life.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I like this thread because it's a good example of what NOT to do. Plenty of teachable examples:

- Don't take a long time to make a move (find out quickly if there is real interest)
- Don't give your time and attention to women that are not reciprocating
- Don't get emotionally involved with women that haven't proven their interest
- Always have other options

The best thing would have been to invite this girl out for a drink a long time ago and if she said no, forget about her. I bet that she's going home and complaining to everyone that listens about her bosses' behaviour and they're already giving her advice about the best way to ruin his life.
Yes and that might be what she’s doing with saying she got an encounter with a guy with corona and staying home to figure out her next move to ditch everything. I will let you guys know and try to erase this out of my system.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Don't let your work suffer over that b1tch. Never take personal sh1t in workplace and vice versa.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Thank you so much brother, I love you guys I swear to god.
Remember bro we were never mean to you or anything, we just tried to help you to get that scrawny slvt in your past. You are her boss you deserve better girl believe me that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yes and that might be what she’s doing with saying she got an encounter with a guy with corona and staying home to figure out her next move to ditch everything. I will let you guys know and try to erase this out of my system.
Yes, be careful. You can be fairly direct with women in most environments without any consequence, but at work it's a different matter. The inability to be direct means that you have to be subtle, which leaves women a lot of room to play games. Women like to avoid giving a direct answer if they're not interested, because then they can manipulate you.

That's why I think you should have invited her out for a drink, which would take her out of the work environment. If she voluntarily socializes with you outside of the workplace you have more leeway, but even then you have to be careful. When she's alone with you at a bar, then you can make your move and see how she reacts. If she avoids putting herself in that kind of situation, that shows she's not really interested.

To me, everything she's done so far shows disinterest. The flirting just shows that she wants attention, whereas it's action (spending time with you alone outside of work, making things easy for you, getting physically close to you and letting you touch/kiss her etc..) that shows attraction.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Yes, be careful. You can be fairly direct with women in most environments without any consequence, but at work it's a different matter. The inability to be direct means that you have to be subtle, which leaves women a lot of room to play games. Women like to avoid giving a direct answer if they're not interested, because then they can manipulate you.

That's why I think you should have invited her out for a drink, which would take her out of the work environment. If she voluntarily socializes with you outside of the workplace you have more leeway, but even then you have to be careful. When she's alone with you at a bar, then you can make your move and see how she reacts. If she avoids putting herself in that kind of situation, that shows she's not really interested.

To me, everything she's done so far shows disinterest. The flirting just shows that she wants attention, whereas it's action (spending time with you alone outside of work, making things easy for you, getting physically close to you and letting you touch/kiss her etc..) that shows attraction.
Yes her ex cheated on her and she was broken. That happened when she worked for me for a month. The next months she started flirting with me hard and giving out iois, I flirted back but no action. Then at some point she said my ex is kind of back in my life. He said sorry to her father and told her that he messed around with 4 women after her. She takes him back because she loves him. She plays around with me at work showing interest in my love and personal life and now she’s seeing him again. We are now in this situation I wrote about...
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Nobody is immune against relapse even if you figured it out or if you've been here for a long time.
There are men who get religious and then relapse when there comes some girl into their life. You can not completely erase your tendencies. I believe that even the most badass guy here is able to do beta sh*t. We should always keep our egos low and accept the advice strong guys give us when we are a little weak at the moment.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
What you have to do, with any woman, is gain certainty. You want to know if she's in or not and you want to know that as quickly as possible.

When things drag on for a long time, that means she's manipulating you. She's got you right where she wants you: uncertain of where you stand.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Probably counter intuitive for you, but the only hail Mary chance you'd have is to not have this girl occupying so much of your head space.

Start prospecting for other good looking chicks. No offense whatsoever but you are coming across as desperate on this thread. I imagine you are coming off even more desperate to her.

When you focus on one, you'll have none. Focus on many and youll have plenty.

Best of luck OP. You will turn it around. But not with this chick.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Probably counter intuitive for you, but the only hail Mary chance you'd have is to not have this girl occupying so much of your head space.

Start prospecting for other good looking chicks. No offense whatsoever but you are coming across as desperate on this thread. I imagine you are coming off even more desperate to her.

When you focus on one, you'll have none. Focus on many and youll have plenty.

Best of luck OP. You will turn it around. But not with this chick.
I absolutley act dominant and funny. Joke around and light. No jealousy or weak behavior in my communication or vibe. I don’t lose my face on work around her or anyone
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Yes her ex cheated on her and she was broken. That happened when she worked for me for a month. The next months she started flirting with me hard and giving out iois, I flirted back but no action. Then at some point she said my ex is kind of back in my life. He said sorry to her father and told her that he messed around with 4 women after her. She takes him back because she loves him. She plays around with me at work showing interest in my love and personal life and now she’s seeing him again. We are now in this situation I wrote about...
Her ex is a CHALLENGE for her and you are not.

That sums it up and there is a HUGE lesson for you to learn.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
OP, the picture I have is of her leading you around on a leash. That’s what I’m seeing here.
Agreed. The part that people (some) don't see is that it was the OP HIMSELF who bought the leash,put it on himself,handed the chick the handle,then got down on all fours awaiting commands.

This chick hasn't done one thing wrong here........NOT ONE.

And I challenge anyone here to find any wrongdoing in all this mess on HER part.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
LMAO not a chance in hell

Classic oneitis rationale. Im going to guess that you creeped her out bro
More likely she said "my boss is harassing me" and they told her to make an excuse to avoid being alone with you whilst she looks for another job and/or a lawyer.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top