Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It’s worse when women cheat

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
conversation is the great equalizer. if she is talking consistently with another man, that's trouble.

Does the relative tell them to keep quiet about the talking so as to not alert the husband, or just don't care and assumes he can deal with whatever comes along?
I don't know. I dont like it. In the scenarios he's not a physical Alpha. The husband usually is. She cheats on him to whip him. Like a bad kid being naughty and disobeying dad. I don't know what he tells them. I just know they think it's fun.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
conversation is the great equalizer. if she is talking consistently with another man, that's trouble.

Does the relative tell them to keep quiet about the talking so as to not alert the husband, or just don't care and assumes he can deal with whatever comes along?
My relative gave me the scoop. He said they are stupid. It's as simple as isolating them for some coffee or ice cream. He's never been on a dating site, but from the horses mouth he said "women are highly emotional". Then he used the line from Jack Nicholas in the movie "A few good men" " I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability. " My relative also added "common sense". He said that there wasn't any one particular line that they use, simply getting them isolated ( which they shouldn't do ) that the woman will let him know it's cool. They don't talk about the husband unless the woman brings it up. They know that the more that these wives complain, the closer to him that they will grow. So they encourage them to talk.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying here that your cold approach game is A1? Like, women fall for it predictably every time? As in, they are all the same and resort to their animalistic nature of hypergamy. They follow the hypergamous script so exact that they drip and ooze of it?

Just clarifying.
I am saying, after endless cold approach pickup, the routine pattern is tell tale. I see high interest. Dtf. I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead.

No ambiguity. No fence sitters. COMPLIANCE is king. If she's flakey or hot and cold, you #nextSet and get more girls. I don't chase. I replace.

Again, no free attention. My D won't suck it self. I approach. She is either with the program or not. As a man, you must CALL. Play your hand. 1sec left in the game. You have the ball. What do you do?

No hesitation. I alway shoot.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go by this. I’ve known great men who have had accolades from women I personally know. Once they are in a “relationship” the dynamic changes. Sometimes it is devastating as the man goes in with the idea of building something.

When a woman says all that stuff about her husband it’s because she is already cheating. Or is setting up the justifications for cheating. Do not be fooled by the idea that there is something wrong with the man as a default. You are going to end up just like them.
Wow. Gaslighting. Low move.

I pretty much have deduced how to tell when women lie. It's when they're speaking.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is a mess. Best to abstain from all of it IMO dating, sex, cohabitation, marriage, kids, the lot....
In the long run you'll be happier and guiltlessly more focused on your own self. Maybe get a dog for companionship.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The abundance of dead bedrooms for men is appalling.
My dead bedroom was entirely my doing, I slept in a different room to my ex for over 4 years.
She used to come into my room to initiate sex which I regularly turned down. Once we were in
separate rooms I never 'paid her a visit' in her room. I found the whole thing too much hassle
and effort preferring to rub one out with a bit of prn after she went out to work. Interestingly my
lack of interest in having sex and sleeping in a different room ran concurrently with her learning to
pole dance, which she became and remains excellent at. I even built her a purpose made pole dance
studio in our garden, I never asked for or wanted a 'private performance' if you catch my drift. I was just
glad I never had to deal with her during the hours she spent out there.
A shrink would have a field day with me. :zip:

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go by this. I’ve known great men who have had accolades from women I personally know. Once they are in a “relationship” the dynamic changes. Sometimes it is devastating as the man goes in with the idea of building something.

When a woman says all that stuff about her husband it’s because she is already cheating. Or is setting up the justifications for cheating. Do not be fooled by the idea that there is something wrong with the man as a default. You are going to end up just like them.
I noticed that too. The women treat the guy they're with as the sucker. They play her+the world vs him. It's a losing position for the man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dead bedroom was entirely my doing, I slept in a different room to my ex for over 4 years.
She used to come into my room to initiate sex which I regularly turned down. Once we were in
separate rooms I never 'paid her a visit' in her room. I found the whole thing too much hassle
and effort preferring to rub one out with a bit of prn after she went out to work. Interestingly my
lack of interest in having sex and sleeping in a different room ran concurrently with her learning to
pole dance, which she became and remains excellent at. I even built her a purpose made pole dance
studio in our garden, I never asked for or wanted a 'private performance' if you catch my drift. I was just
Dude thats weird. You'd rather jag off vs be sucked and fvcked.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I found the whole thing quite exhausting mentally, rules of engagement which I don't fully understand.
Flirting, petting, escalation, push/pull dynamic. All of that stuff to attain the same sensation a two minute
tug can provide. Way too much hassle. Don't get me wrong I like looking at the female form, I just don't enjoy
interacting with them in person very much. I really struggle with that side of things. I've unmatched every single
match I've had on Tinder, one almost talked me into coming up to her town for a sex date but I bailed a few days
beforehand. My friends really don't know what to say to me, I'm not remotely upset to be this way personally.
My friends seem to think I'm missing out on something great but honestly I just don't see sex as anything but a chore.
I maybe only tug one off every 6 weeks or so tbh.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no such thing as morals for them. When it comes to mind-games they win every time because there is no code of honor, no lengths they won't go to 'win'.

There are no rules. Only life and death.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I found the whole thing quite exhausting mentally, rules of engagement which I don't fully understand.
Flirting, petting, escalation, push/pull dynamic. All of that stuff to attain the same sensation a two minute
tug can provide. Way too much hassle. Don't get me wrong I like looking at the female form, I just don't enjoy
interacting with them in person very much. I really struggle with that side of things. I've unmatched every single
match I've had on Tinder, one almost talked me into coming up to her town for a sex date but I bailed a few days
beforehand. My friends really don't know what to say to me, I'm not remotely upset to be this way personally.
My friends seem to think I'm missing out on something great but honestly I just don't see sex as anything but a chore.
I maybe only tug one off every 6 weeks or so tbh.
Have you tested your T-levels? Kinda sounds like low T but I am not a doctor. And if its been asked before, I havent read the entire thread. I'd **** a catcher's mitt because I'm high T.

I've cheated on my GF a LOT and I've never felt remorse because it never meant anything with the other girls. When I talk about this with females they say "what the ****?", IMO this is because when women cheat there's an emotional connection whereas we men just want to spread our seed and give no ****s about connections.

On the first page, it says women cheat because dudes suck in bed. IMO if you suck in bed there's not much you can do to get better, you either have it or you dont. My first time I stuck my **** in a slut and she said the sex was mindblowing even though I had zero experience. I'm the passionate type though, I go all in and make the woman feel attractive yet dominate her.

Honestly, cheating to me is normal. Sometimes I want to eat something different and I can't feel guilty about wanting variation. I do love my girl more than anything but I need the thrill of banging other women. I guess I'm an alpha/beta mix because I see myself as alpha but I have some beta traits. For example I be looking for other ***** all the time and I am confident to the point some people see me as ****y but I still support my girlfriend more than most alphas here would financially but I feel like as an alpha that's my job. I feel as if a woman by a man's side is a representation of his success so I spoil my girlfriend so she looks amazing. I bought her a tit correction. I will never go broke for her and I do this because I can. I'm so offtopic now.

Anyway, if yo ***** cheats she lacking something from you. It could be that you're too easy or too difficult. It's a thin line to walk in a relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if my girlfriend has cheated once on me because I been swinging all over the place when it comes to being too difficult and too easy. If she admits it she out though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this.
Have you tested your T-levels? Kinda sounds like low T but I am not a doctor. And if its been asked before, I havent read the entire thread. I'd **** a catcher's mitt because I'm high T.

I've cheated on my GF a LOT and I've never felt remorse because it never meant anything with the other girls. When I talk about this with females they say "what the ****?", IMO this is because when women cheat there's an emotional connection whereas we men just want to spread our seed and give no ****s about connections.

On the first page, it says women cheat because dudes suck in bed. IMO if you suck in bed there's not much you can do to get better, you either have it or you dont. My first time I stuck my **** in a slut and she said the sex was mindblowing even though I had zero experience. I'm the passionate type though, I go all in and make the woman feel attractive yet dominate her.

Honestly, cheating to me is normal. Sometimes I want to eat something different and I can't feel guilty about wanting variation. I do love my girl more than anything but I need the thrill of banging other women. I guess I'm an alpha/beta mix because I see myself as alpha but I have some beta traits. For example I be looking for other ***** all the time and I am confident to the point some people see me as ****y but I still support my girlfriend more than most alphas here would financially but I feel like as an alpha that's my job. I feel as if a woman by a man's side is a representation of his success so I spoil my girlfriend so she looks amazing. I bought her a tit correction. I will never go broke for her and I do this because I can. I'm so offtopic now.

Anyway, if yo ***** cheats she lacking something from you. It could be that you're too easy or too difficult. It's a thin line to walk in a relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if my girlfriend has cheated once on me because I been swinging all over the place when it comes to being too difficult and too easy. If she admits it she out though.
Beat me to it. Sounds low T.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no such thing as morals for them. When it comes to mind-games they win every time because there is no code of honor, no lengths they won't go to 'win'.

There are no rules. Only life and death.
Its evo psych. When did feminists pop up? The man returned from the war. DEFEATED. Even if they won the war, after WW2, MEN were done fighting. Women are opportunistic. Mankind has survived. Women are cunning, manipulative, and quick to exploit by any means necessary.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she attractive?
Was and still is. 5ft 8 in bare feet, long red hair, brown eyes, slim but athletic with it, very smart
and has two degrees in finance and a fantastic career. Out of respect to her I won't post a pic that
shows her face but that's my soon to be ex-wife in the attachment at her pole club Christmas party
a few years ago. She's in considerably better shape now mind you.

I've heard this low T theory before, as I've said in previous posts I'm 47 now but was I celibate from 21
to 27 preferring to stay home and play Gran Turismo, socially I would just go visit friends rather
than go to public places. Thing is I have a very deep voice, a fast growing beard, no problems building
muscle when I train, am freakishly strong for my size, have no man boobs, a good jaw and get lots of looks
and 'choosing' signals when I go out and about whether that's in the supermarket or bars and clubs.

I also have Aspergers syndrome, a key component of which is finding interpersonal interactions very
difficult for a myriad of reasons. I love communicating on forums because I can make myself heard in
ways that I struggle to manage in person regardless of the sex of the person I speak to. I've been fired
from more or less every job I've had, I regularly fall out with friends, often for years at a time and am most
comfortable living a mainly solitary existence, this unfortunately extended to my marriage. I prefer the non
judgemental company of a dog to humans. I am also very quick to anger when challenged or frustrated
which is one of the main reasons I've never wanted children, my dad beat me badly and regularly as a kid
and I swore that I'd never put a child through what I went through. I must add I never so much as laid a
finger on my wife during our 18 years. When angry or upset I would punch myself in the face or headbutt
inanimate objects. I never EVER physically attacked my wife, but it was still distressing for her to witness
none the less. She stayed with me for a very long time but alas my abnormal behaviours did eventually
push her away, something which fills me with regret and sadness and will probably continue to do so
for the rest of my days. I really did love her.

On a side note T therapy isn't nearly as commonly available in the UK as the US and is very expensive
in the few places that offer it. I feel that if I could afford to do so and were I to take it it would just make
me feel angry about this situation, prompting the sort of outbursts and confrontations that would quickly
see me in handcuffs on a regular basis. For me acceptance of my situation has been very hard to manage,
especially as my diagnosis is very recent and for my whole life I thought I was just really weird. It wasn't until
I found a good therapist after the initial split from my wife that we unpicked what was at the bottom of
everything and now here we are. I have slowly come to realise I'll never be in a normal relationship and it's
very unfair of me to expect any woman to put up with my issues, mainly the distance I create and the lack of
intimacy of any sort. I didn't hug, kiss or dance with my wife much if ever either, it wasn't just the sex that was
missing. The more I've learned about Aspergers, the more I realise that this is far from uncommon in people
with the condition. It's not curable and guys with it nearly always have a lonely life, you see I don't shun
companionship, I crave it greatly. I just can't maintain it for any length of time which invariably leaves me
feeling sad and wretched. My wife was a saint for taking 18 years of my BS and now she's gone. The only
defence against feeling this loss and pain is to avoid intimate social interactions completely and accept that
I'm in this for the long haul and the outcome is already pre-determined.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that too. The women treat the guy they're with as the sucker. They play her+the world vs him. It's a losing position for the man.
BTW, this is a normal "ho" position. "ho" might be a lady whose just all into her popularity and how everyone looks at her. They get "boyfriends" to come in as standins and props. The "maintenance man" of the site per say... Many of them do very similar things. They were doing it 20+ years ago. For example, I knew a woman who had a boyfriend. She allowed each of us male friends to "engage" her or conversate and "feel closer" than her own man. We could flirt in ways we shouldn't be able to, and she let us know it was "okay". I didn't like it, looked slimey to me. I'm not going to say I could've fvcked her in those days, but someone else could. The thing about it, is we had a closer position than him. She had him whipped. That's how they like to do things, nothings changed. As a man it's up to you to ensure that you are treated top notch or you get the hell outta there.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm growing agitated by your insults and name calling. We are having a discussion, no need to attack me personally ma'am. I've looked at the statistics and what I speak of IS the majority of cases when women cheat, and women do - infact cheat more than men do. The purpose of this post is to raise awareness for men who are oblivious to the information. It's to save guys from going back to a cheating partner or make them more keen to what motivates women to cheat.
I've seen a few people here say women cheat more than men. How does one come to that conclusion? That's nonsense. Men cheat way more than women. It's not even close.

It makes sense: we have no attraction floor, we're built to spread the seed. Women cheat up. Therefore, men have a much larger set of options when it comes to cheating. We've also a way higher sex drive.

In my social circle, every man I know has cheated, and so have I. Maybe 2 - at most - of the women have.

If you think women cheat more than men, then you're moving in odd social circles.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few people here say women cheat more than men. How does one come to that conclusion? That's nonsense. Men cheat way more than women. It's not even close.

It makes sense: we have no attraction floor, we're built to spread the seed. Women cheat up. Therefore, men have a much larger set of options when it comes to cheating. We've also a way higher sex drive.

In my social circle, every man I know has cheated, and so have I. Maybe 2 - at most - of the women have.

If you think women cheat more than men, then you're moving in odd social circles.
Men have the urge to 'spread their seed' with testosterone as the main fuel, while women have way more sexual opportunities that they may, or may not act on. I'd argue that more and more women cheat nowadays compared to the past, reasons being less and less ability to pair bond to their partners due to c0ck carousel damage, less to no consequences for cheating and a shifted focus on the happiness of the female in the matriarchal society we live in today. She's not put into shame and ostracized for it like many moons ago. Now you rather hear "you go girl - it's your happiness YOLO"

Women's hypergamy doesn't really come into play for a ONS with the neighbour pool boy. Women marry up, they don't cheat up.