Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single guys who sleep around, how are you finding hookups during this time where you have to stay seated at the bars?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hitting up the parks, I like to do photography, it's winter now tho, I'm having a similar issue, I use Badoo/Blender when I'm having trouble

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one period of time where online dating should be your primary method of meeting women.

Bars aren’t the same. Nobody is mingling at bars right now, you kind of just stay around your group. Understandably so.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one period of time where online dating should be your primary method of meeting women.

Bars aren’t the same. Nobody is mingling at bars right now, you kind of just stay around your group. Understandably so.
Yeah but Tinder sucks. I'm a good looking guy and all but I've had a decent number of girls assume I'm fake and their interest just fades away when I try to set something up to hang out and meet up.

Not a happy time for me.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but Tinder sucks. I'm a good looking guy and all but I've had a decent number of girls assume I'm fake and their interest just fades away when I try to set something up to hang out and meet up.

Not a happy time for me.
Take that as a compliment

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title.

Haven't had a new thing in months because I have to rely on Tinder and Bumble trash...
Not doing it right.

I've gone scorched earth pickup. Dog parks, workout parks, gym, and trails. Tinder is cucked. The majority of the crap is a pissing match with tinder which panders to women or you can approach.

Its a global pandemic so, no ****, if you are funny looking, short, bad breathe, mangled teeth, fat, etc clean up. Game can be a day job. You get what you put in. Pickup is sales. Much of apps, pandemic was a means to kill female boredom. Comply or bye. No free attention.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women you would find at bars/out and about are on those apps too. Let's not be delusional.
100% agreed but due to the algorithm, most guys are not even showing up on the girls radar. As in, she doesn't see OPs pics because of a 1/10 app rating. Combine it with the females entitlement in 2020. Unless he boosts via £££ he doesn't even get viewed especially by girls he wants. The setup is not ideal. I am not saying don't use it but it definitely shouldn't be the only funnel.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were single I'd be doing more approaches in stores, even with masks on. All you have to base her on is her body, so it's not all bad. Might be fun not revealing each others face until the first date.
^^^^this^^^^

The London model is money. I don't have time to rampage the clubs even if no lockdowns. Its not the best ROI for time even after going balls deep.

The best part of pandemic pickup, if a woman is a ****, then it saves time from a attention *****. I rather a hard blow out then fence sitters and ambiguity which means #next!

With a bit of creativity, fellas would be shocked to see how much success you have in a global pandemic. Logically, this is not rational but pickup is not rational. Its primal. I picked up a chick during peak lockdown on a trail by a creek. It was freezing out and my opener, "going for a swim?" insert smug gif meme right hurrrrr!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For nightgame I concur street game is where it’s at. Was chatting with friends about this prior to Halloween.

Go to a district where lots of venues are nearby and walk about. You’ll find that’s where the action is.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent pretty much the entirety of lockdown in the countryside (in the UK) and Tinder is a lot easier out here. The women that live in the countryside itself aren't so hot, but there are plenty of attractive women in the smaller cities nearby. My profile looks very high status out here because of my work and so I stand out a lot more, whereas in London there's tons of guys like me. Actually tempted to move to a medium sized city for six months next year until the pandemic dies down just because online seems to be so much better in those places.

I was always a night game guy - I'm usually busy in the day with gym or work stuff. But with the pandemic things are gonna be weird for at least six months longer so it's important to be versatile in order to continue crushing it.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not a happy time for me.
Quality problem to have, dude. I have resorted to filters and apps to make me look better.

I doubt you're "too" good looking though. I created a fake profile with a pro model, and 5-6's were delusional enough to think they had a shot at the guy. He was absolutely inundated with girls opening. Pretty jealous of him tbh, haha.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality problem to have, dude. I have resorted to filters and apps to make me look better.

I doubt you're "too" good looking though. I created a fake profile with a pro model, and 5-6's were delusional enough to think they had a shot at the guy. He was absolutely inundated with girls opening. Pretty jealous of him tbh, haha.
Why do that to yourself. There's a better Use of time. A series of stories that involve the same experiment are everywhere. Note, 5s & 6s are coming. Women looking to optimise vjj and piss away youth. The ROI is garbage. 3 approaches a day. Source on apps periodically just cause but don't make it your best source of acquisition. Fellas like Denton aka Karisma king or James Tusk got game and are attractive. Aesthetics and game is money.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is where I think Tinder can hurt some people's real life game. When you are inundated with matches with 6s and 7s you can start to think that those girls are your level, especially when a lot of the really hot girls just use it for validation and rarely message back when you match. I used Tinder a lot last year and went out a lot too, and the quality of women I was pulling IRL was significantly higher than online, and I have good photos and am considered good looking.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this thread got a lot more replies after the first two. I thought it just kinda died...anyway I read through these so I'll try to reply as much as I can

Night time street game in bar areas is good if you are comfortable doing street approaches. You're right, bars are hopeless now. What I've found interesting, where I am in Sydney, are there are huge groups of girls on Girls Nights Out sitting at big tables, looking bored as hell, and giving out strong IOI's.
Problem is I live in Delaware, we have very few options for going out and none of them are particularly close. I feel like it would be pretty lame to just drive 20 minutes to a busy street and just walk up and down it trying to find girls to talk to. I did that kinda stuff at the mall when I was first learning to talk to girls, and while it worked once it wasn't really worth the time investment.

Take that as a compliment
I would if it weren't getting in the way of me meeting some women. I don't know how many truly think that since the amount that have TOLD me this is relatively small. But for every one that tells me they think I'm fake there's probably another 3-5 that swipe left because they assume it.

The women you would find at bars/out and about are on those apps too. Let's not be delusional.
They are but my strength is that I don't care about rejection so I can go up and talk to anyone and usually make a night out of it. The girls on Tinder and Bumble are largely there for validation or to try to get simps to follow them on Instagram or pay them on Venmo. I remember standing in line at the bar once and this girl was talking to her girlfriends about how she matched with a guy she didn't like because she just wanted to see if he liked her. It might be the same people but it's definitely not the same thing...

100% agreed but due to the algorithm, most guys are not even showing up on the girls radar. As in, she doesn't see OPs pics because of a 1/10 app rating. Combine it with the females entitlement in 2020. Unless he boosts via £££ he doesn't even get viewed especially by girls he wants. The setup is not ideal. I am not saying don't use it but it definitely shouldn't be the only funnel.
This. Yeah I know how Tinder is. I have extremely low expectations and rather high standards. I'm not willing to pay for it either. I'm just disappointed because my strength (approaching) is pretty much taken away from me since the only places I really met women were out at the bars here. Delaware is pretty lame in that respect. And even with the college towns right now UD is just having everything online and people just sit in their dorms.

I know I'm a good looking guy, but I agree that I'm probably not "impossible" good looking, I'm just saying I've had some girls voice suspicion about me because they think I'm a catfish or fake. That being said, I don't get a lot of openers because I'm picky with my matches. Statistically guys swipe right on like 40% of women I think they said? I swipe right on maybe 5%.

I know high standards and Tinder as a guy don't really go hand-in-hand, but that's also why I'm here posting to see what some people might recommend as alternatives.

lol at this.....thanks for the laugh OP
Not sure what's funny, but you're welcome.

This is where I think Tinder can hurt some people's real life game. When you are inundated with matches with 6s and 7s you can start to think that those girls are your level, especially when a lot of the really hot girls just use it for validation and rarely message back when you match. I used Tinder a lot last year and went out a lot too, and the quality of women I was pulling IRL was significantly higher than online, and I have good photos and am considered good looking.
I don't want to quote both your replies so I'll respond to this one. I agree with the point on 6s and 7s...I have a friend who's crushing it, but I wouldn't swipe on half the girls he's banging. I think I have pretty high standards and I don't like to let them go just for some booty. My results IRL are also generally better because I'm looking at what I'm interested in rather than hoping the person online is who I hope they are.

I live in suburban Delaware in the USA, it's a very small state with very little nightlife. So now that the spots where everybody WOULD meet girls are pretty lame. I was at the most popular bar in town last weekend for Halloween...it's at 60% capacity which isn't a lot, we had to stay seated once there, and everybody else is at tables spaced far apart. After that my FOMO quickly dissipated.

That being said, I have a FWB I can resort to, but as far as new women I've been pretty disappointed in how long it's been.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you man, I recently moved to a new place (at least it's a city) and COVID is making everything harder, from building new social circles all the way to dating...I am trying to re-invent myself given the circumstances and not give up, but at times it gets frustrating..

I am also giving dating apps a shot, even though we all agree they are pretty much trash.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blender/Badoo beats the pants off all other dating apps in my opinion

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score

I've done the same thing in the past and just recently on several sites, including a couple of Christian ones. I copied my profile word from word, and used stock photos of 8-9 guy. I had 6's and below messaging, where-as with my profile none. But then again, I'm average myself, I and am a fat fuk right now. I need to get in shape. But it was interesting seeing who flocked to that profile and how the women initiated contact.