Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man drugged and robbed by obese woman he was flirting with...disgraceful

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am not sure I would have even reported it since the hotel was going to have surveillance...why would you admit you were trying to bang a wildabeest??

Just disgusting. Not only did he not get laid from an obese woman, he also lost 9K.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am not sure I would have even reported it since the hotel was going to have surveillance...why would you admit you were trying to bang a wildabeest??

Just disgusting. Not only did he not get laid from an obese woman, he also lost 9K.

Come on @BackInTheGame78. We all know you want to get lost in that chest of hers...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a woman leads, makes all the effort and then even offer you drink...yeah seems legit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed. I'm not suggesting that at all. Just meant that he should have known she wasn't legitimately attracted.
Yeah I get that. I just don't understand how some guys look at that and think to themselves "Damn...that would be good to hit!"

I would be paying her to keep her clothes on!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah I get that. I just don't understand how some guys look at that and think to themselves "Damn...that would be good to hit!"

Understood. He was likely drunk/depressed/lonely and/or in a nasty dry spell. I kind of feel bad for the guy in that sense.

Or he's a poster on here and was told to "Get in where he can fit in" with a "starter ho" lol.

As a practical matter, a guy CAN'T "dumpster dive" in 2020 for multiple reasons (beyond the scope of this thread).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. He was likely drunk/depressed/lonely and/or in a nasty dry spell. I kind of feel bad for the guy in that sense.

Or he's a poster on here and was told to "Get in where he can fit in" with a "starter ho" lol.

As a practical matter, a guy CAN'T "dumpster dive" in 2020 for multiple reasons (beyond the scope of this thread).
"starter hos" are required if you are in the situation. If you can't get to work, and your option is a cash car that's going to make it to the destination and allow you to save up for a better car or the bus, the cash car will get you more functional.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't show the guy's picture. Willing to bet he's a 'cel.

Thus, he should have known that he had virtually no chance of a legit hookup (irrespective of what the chick looks like).
I think only an incel could be hungry enough to be interested in that. And yes, that means that I think chubby chasers are only of their type because they can't get properly shaped chicks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"starter hos" are required if you are in the situation. If you can't get to work, and your option is a cash car that's going to make it to the destination and allow you to save up for a better car or the bus, the cash car will get you more functional.
I'd rather kill myself if that was my only option.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Hey, the victim did to the tune of 9000 bucks!

If a woman offers you a drink, turn it down. I bring my own drinks. Also, don't leave a drink behind, it won't be the same when you left it.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but this is a rust bucket junk that wont even move. Its like buying a scrapped car or the bus. But I guess some people are really depraved.

No you wouldn't
I wouldnt kill myself but I definitely will go see my left hand rather that animal's wet hole.

It could have been worse.. she could have sat on top of him.
and farted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but this is a rust bucket junk that wont even move. Its like buying a scrapped car or the bus. But I guess some people are really
depraved.
It's not that. If you shop for a good cash car, it won't cost you much at all ($1000 to $2000), and you can pick a reliable brand such as a Honda Civic or Accord or Toyota Camry. Those are super reliable cars that last 200k-300k+... If you are in the rust belt, buy the car in the south or the west.

A starter ho isn't a completely hideous monster. It's something close to your body shape, but she's not as fine as she could be possibly because she doesn't know how to dress and her confidence isn't raised. That's where a masculine man comes in, fvcks her properly, talks his lingo in her ear and her confidence and aspirations raise. Then you notice with her confidence raised, she looks kinda better. While all the other incels are complaining about all women are bad, and other men in the dating game trying to date too high keep complaining about women are full of sh1t, your fvcking daily, and multiple times daily if you like.

I wouldnt kill myself but I definitely will go see my left hand rather that animal's wet hole.

and farted.
That starter ho probably hasn't even had much c0ck and just needs to learn a few new things. Besides, just like pigs hunting for TRUFFLES, we never know who has the GOOD PVSSY, you never know she might be sitting on a gold mine.

In the world of women, they don't rate woman 0-10 like men. They just see other females and competition, and they know the types. The thing about having ANY female is other females will want to get with you or make you cheat on your "lady"... So it's how you get in the game. It's the same as complaining about eating MRE's or someones leftovers and you are in the desert for the next 6 months. You better eat you something.