Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The temptation hits just keep on comin....

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I basically laid out what happened to me on Saturday in this thread - https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/being-with-one-woman.267043/

First of all , No I don't plan on doing anything with a coworker. I'm just putting that out there before I share what's below...

I have been working on some business projects with my job and I work with this blonde girl who looks like the girl on the right except she is much more pale skinned and has lighter eyes. The hair, face and smile look very similar. (This is as close I could find on google images)
blondes_09.jpg

Anyway, tonight I needed a ride back to my place from work. She was going my way and I asked if she could give me a ride which she said yes. We were joking around during the ride. It was about 50 minutes because of traffic. So i'll cut straight to it,.... about half way through, the conversation turned sexual and the topic of sex came up. She started talking about how the guys that she's been with have no idea how to fvck her the way she wants to be fvcked. At first I kept my mouth shut because once I get started, I will start seducing lol but I was like "Oh really? so what is it that they don't satisfy you?" she says something along the lines of them not knowing how to take control and not being kinky enough. How she wants a man to dominate her and make her squirt.

I stood shut because I really wanted to tell her I would dominate the sh!t out of her. Keep in mind, this chick is a hot blonde that's about 5' tall and I could imagine what I would do to her. So after that little comment, I jokingly said "You're really getting me upset" she laughed because she knows what she was doing.

I did however make a slick comment of what I would do to the Women I used to be with. How I would sometimes handcuff them or tie them on the bed and use a vibrator to edge them until they couldn't take it anymore and have a powerful orgasm. She was looking straight ahead smiling and kind of covering her face saying "haha wow I want that! I edge myself almost every night" As you can imagine, I was feeling a bit frustration but I held back from saying more.

She dropped me off and I thanked her for giving me a ride.

I'm thinking three things...
  • She's either a very free spirited chick who doesn't mind talking about sex openly.
  • She's trying to seduce me and make me think of her playing with her pvssy.
  • Trying to see if I take the bait.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if putting yourself in that situation is doing anything productive and adds temptation and gets the hamster wheel spinning, probably for nothing unless you plan to go through with it.

As in your other thread, you need to determine if you're going to break up, have side pieces, or try to recruit her as a third.

Otherwise, just letting yourself be in those situations will makes things a lot harder .

Either way if she's a co-worker, there's a lot more at risk(#metoo) over some pvssy that probably wouldn't be worth it. My $.02

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if putting yourself in that situation is doing anything productive and adds temptation and gets the hamster wheel spinning, probably for nothing unless you plan to go through with it.

As in your other thread, you need to determine if you're going to break up, have side pieces, or try to recruit her as a third.

Otherwise, just letting yourself be in those situations will makes things a lot harder .

Either way if she's a co-worker, there's a lot more at risk(#metoo) over some pvssy that probably wouldn't be worth it. My $.02
Appreciate the input. Yes, agree with the coworker thing. I was just surprised she was that openly sexual with me,

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the input. Yes, agree with the coworker thing. I was just surprised she was that openly sexual with me,
Man brother, I hand it to you with that level of self control. I don't think I could've let it go like you did and play it cool if I was in your shoe. I would've asked her right there and then if she wanted to see what I can do to her. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably has a great husband who loves her and leaves almost no stone unturned. These days they REALLY want to cheat badly. They've taken the "guy" mindset that the next pvssy is better and more exciting than the current...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man brother, I hand it to you with that level of self control. I don't think I could've let it go like you did and play it cool if I was in your shoe. I would've asked her right there and then if she wanted to see what I can do to her. :up:
Trust me, it was tough!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I basically laid out what happened to me on Saturday in this thread - https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/being-with-one-woman.267043/

First of all , No I don't plan on doing anything with a coworker. I'm just putting that out there before I share what's below...

I have been working on some business projects with my job and I work with this blonde girl who looks like the girl on the right except she is much more pale skinned and has lighter eyes. The hair, face and smile look very similar. (This is as close I could find on google images)
View attachment 4965

Anyway, tonight I needed a ride back to my place from work. She was going my way and I asked if she could give me a ride which she said yes. We were joking around during the ride. It was about 50 minutes because of traffic. So i'll cut straight to it,.... about half way through, the conversation turned sexual and the topic of sex came up. She started talking about how the guys that she's been with have no idea how to fvck her the way she wants to be fvcked. At first I kept my mouth shut because once I get started, I will start seducing lol but I was like "Oh really? so what is it that they don't satisfy you?" she says something along the lines of them not knowing how to take control and not being kinky enough. How she wants a man to dominate her and make her squirt.

I stood shut because I really wanted to tell her I would dominate the sh!t out of her. Keep in mind, this chick is a hot blonde that's about 5' tall and I could imagine what I would do to her. So after that little comment, I jokingly said "You're really getting me upset" she laughed because she knows what she was doing.

I did however make a slick comment of what I would do to the Women I used to be with. How I would sometimes handcuff them or tie them on the bed and use a vibrator to edge them until they couldn't take it anymore and have a powerful orgasm. She was looking straight ahead smiling and kind of covering her face saying "haha wow I want that! I edge myself almost every night" As you can imagine, I was feeling a bit frustration but I held back from saying more.

She dropped me off and I thanked her for giving me a ride.

I'm thinking three things...
  • She's either a very free spirited chick who doesn't mind talking about sex openly.
  • She's trying to seduce me and make me think of her playing with her pvssy.
So they "all" look like that. She's having "fun" in the game. So it's your job to make sure your the one she's fvcking. They will have 99% of guys moving around them, trying to help them, do things for them, and impress them. And in the end it's just someones kid sister or daughter with makeup and a dress on. Get your pvssy up front.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably has a great husband who loves her and leaves almost no stone unturned. These days they REALLY want to cheat badly. They've taken the "guy" mindset that the next pvssy is better and more exciting than the current...
She's actually 25 and from what she told me, she's single and pretty much really looking for a guy to slam that pvssy good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's actually 25 and from what she told me, she's single and pretty much really looking for a guy to slam that pvssy good.
Make it happen tonite... We know you have to strike while the iron is HOT. And keep hitting it. I'm a fan of hitting it enough that it's not likely any or many c0cks are getting in.. So that's at least 3 times a week.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it happen tonite... We know you have to strike while the iron is HOT. And keep hitting it. I'm a fan of hitting it enough that it's not likely any or many c0cks are getting in.. So that's at least 3 times a week.
He's got a GF for a year... that complicates things possibly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got a GF for a year... that complicates things possibly
If the games been "cheating him", he needs to evaluate his risk level. Cause if the games been cheating us for a while, we have to make up ground.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a very similar experience with a new coworker. Very hot, prettiest eyes I ever seen. She started talking about sex out of the blue with me and after we drove to her place she came on to me and let me go as far a touching her pvssy before she felt bad for having a boyfriend (long distance, she broke up with him soon after).

I know that she blabbed about what we did to one of my trusted coworkers and that was the end of it for me. If I can't trust her then I don't want anything to do with her. She also cannot keep her mouth shut and her incessant yapping bores me to death for the most part.

I think this girl wants all 3 things you're thinking if you'll bite. Do not get involved with her, you'll be playing with fire if you do.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good youre not ****ting where you eat. But she seems into you.

Winner winner chicken dinner.