Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I don't know that well takes pictures of me in the bar, sends them to friends

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened on a couple of occasions. I tend to get pretty drunk, and this girl has seen me a few times around town, and takes pictures of me (without my knowledge) and sends them to my friends. Now, I don't know what her reasoning is, and I'd rather not have that conversation with her. Any ideas on what's going on here? I'd rather not have my friends (who are also co-workers) knowing what I'm doing when I'm not at work. I also don't want to make this into a bigger deal than it is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened on a couple of occasions. I tend to get pretty drunk, and this girl has seen me a few times around town, and takes pictures of me (without my knowledge) and sends them to my friends. Now, I don't know what her reasoning is, and I'd rather not have that conversation with her. Any ideas on what's going on here? I'd rather not have my friends (who are also co-workers) knowing what I'm doing when I'm not at work. I also don't want to make this into a bigger deal than it is.
Your "friends" have someone snooping for what?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Next time you see her, come sit next her and ask straight up why u sending my pics ti my friends?

whatever she says

This happens again, I’m gonna sit at a bar with an alibi and your head is going to be broken.

p.s next to her, not in front of her, proximity, put your arm around her neck.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You need to get that phone.
Do an improv move like 'mistakenly spilling a drink' so she drops the phone then point over her shoulder like something weird is happening over there somewhere.

She could be taking many guys pictures or just yours.

She'll probably have several apps open and logged in so you'll get her identity/personal info you can use and pattern of postings.

If its a camera, you need the evidence so pull the same kind of improv to get your hands on the camera to get that SD memory card out.

You need evidence she's doing this.

At the very least videorecord her doing this.
If you have the means, buy some hidden bodycam or hidden object cam to record her.

After you get some evidence,
then directly confront her.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be the FBI or could be a Private Detective
Could be someone that's trying to blackmail you.
Have you done anything illegal in the last 5 years?
You should find out if you're being followed.
Pay attention to your rear view mirror.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And you know I have a drinking problem, how? Because I get drunk? Do you know how often? Frequency? Whether I drive, or not? Is this causing problems in my life? I don't think you have the answer to any of these questions, so I'm not sure how you can just make an assumption like that because I said I've gotten drunk in a bar.

I'm glad you feel more important about yourself by saying that, though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you know I have a drinking problem, how? Because I get drunk? Do you know how often? Frequency? Whether I drive, or not? Is this causing problems in my life? I don't think you have the answer to any of these questions, so I'm not sure how you can just make an assumption like that because I said I've gotten drunk in a bar.

I'm glad you feel more important about yourself by saying that, though.
Its alot of folks in that bar huh? Probably other high performers in their careers and Endeavors.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your original post " I tend to get pretty drunk"

"is this causing problems in my life?" - I'd say yes, yes it is. People are following you around taking pictures of you drunk. Is that your employer documenting? Yes, I would say it is causing problems.

I don't feel more important at all, just trying to help you. FYI, I completely quit drinking 10 years ago, because it was a serious serious problem Life has been 100x better since.
Your coworkers are not your friends.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do this, so many pictures... People used to enjoy when i posted them to social media... No compromising ones though

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of job do you have? What title/position do you have? I agree with "Who Dares Win", speak with the police and see what your rights are in such a situation. That your company is accepting the pics gives you a sh1t ton of leverage in the fair employment practices types of scenarios which are enforceable by EEOC: https://www.eeoc.gov/settlement-standards-and-procedures, https://www.zuckermanlaw.com/glass-...ployment-discrimination-and-retaliation-case/, https://www.forensicnotes.com/eeoc-settlements/. Call the EEOC as well to see if your situation is enforceable. Those cases go up to millions of dollars with a small pay out being nearly $100k...

Get proof that those images are shared. Email trails, screenshots, pics with your phone of the phone chats.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to her and ask her if she wants to bang.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was asking a few co-workers today who the pics were sent to, on why she would be doing this, and the one co-worker she sent it to has picked me up a few times from the bar when I've been too drunk to walk home. She knows him pretty well, and I think she was letting him know that maybe I needed a ride home. He said she wasn't trying to be malicious.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I knew there was more to the story. This girl knows your friends. How drunk are you getting that someone who doesn't even know you that well is texting your friends telling them what bar you're at because you need a babysitter?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew there was more to the story. This girl knows your friends. How drunk are you getting that someone who doesn't even know you that well is texting your friends telling them what bar you're at because you need a babysitter?
Knows his coworkers. Which are associates.